Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #46
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
What was lacking? Candlelight? Soft music? Maybe dinner and a movie first?
Don't be an ass.

The problem with current uses of the word sodomy is that it covers a multitude of activities that are legally prohibited but have nothing to with the original meaning - which was ass fucking or "buggery" as the Brits call it.

Now it is used in criminal law and therefore in the press to describe just about any forced sexual activity other than forced penile-vaginal penetration, which is still called rape.

So, forced fingering of the vagina or anus is sodomy, forced BJ is sodomy, forced cunnilingus is sodomy, ejaculating on someone is sodomy, masturbating a helpless person is sodomy, and so on. And the use of "sodomy" can vary even from state to state.

And according to CBS news, stabbing a guy in the ass is sodomy.

But that's not what folks think when they hear Khaddafy was sodomized.

Or when they hear Stevens was gang raped.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #47
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
WTF ?????????????

what is genetic ................
Predisposition to homosexuality is genetic. At least according to nearly all reliable science. The influence of environment is vanishingly small, if it exists at all.

Which is why a family can have two or three sons, but one of them is homosexual and the others are not. Even among fraternal twins. All are brought up by the same parent in the same environment, but only one is gay.

Which is why those so-called therapies that purport to cure homosexuality NEVER work. They are fraudulent schemes designed to take the money of desperate people.

Please don't tell me you are some Bible thumper who thinks you can pray the gay away.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #48
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Don't be an ass.

The problem with current uses of the word sodomy is that it covers a multitude of activities that are legally prohibited but have nothing to with the original meaning - which was ass fucking or "buggery" as the Brits call it.

Now it is used in criminal law and therefore in the press to describe just about any forced sexual activity other than forced penile-vaginal penetration, which is still called rape.

So, forced fingering of the vagina or anus is sodomy, forced BJ is sodomy, forced cunnilingus is sodomy, ejaculating on someone is sodomy, materbating a hlepless person is sodomy, and so on. And the use of "sodomy" can vary even from state to state.

And according to CBS news, stabbing a guy in the ass is sodomy.

But that's not what folks think when they hear Khaddafy was sodomized.

Or when they hear Stevens was gang raped.
Kind of a funny word choice this context!
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #49
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Male on male rape - in the ME - isn't about homosexuality, but about power.......why do you even try to equate it.....

You seem to be going out of your way to minimize these behaviors.
You're ability to miss the obvious is staggering.

I am not minimizing any behaviors. If it was real, I would have posted the links myself and screamed the loudest.

BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED. I'm trying to minimize lies, not real instances of rape.

Don't you get it?

Why are you so invested in it being true? Why do you search for ways to lend credence to such an obvious hoax?
Old 09-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

They lilled the man and we are arguing if he was raped or not? My guess is he wasn't. I doubt if some homosexual Muslim terrorist group is running around Libya raping men ...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #51
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Many US news organizations have "blackout" polices on rape accusation.
Not for dead people they don't. Read my posts above.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
again I have to ask the question ..

since when is it this or any other presidents responsibility to personally police any foreign embassy?
Well, if you have to ask, any explanation probably will not satisfy your curiosity, but I'll give it a go ....

... the President of the United States (I assume that is who you meant) appoints Ambassadors to occupy U.S. Embassies and Consulates around the world in places like Libya and customarily selects them among his good friends and political contributors who have been loyal to him and very often select those who have shown and experienced an interest in the particular location where the U.S. Embassy is established so that the selected one will comingle well with the citizens and government of that partiuclar country ..... The U.S. Embassy and consulate is considered "territory" of the United States just like FOREIGN embassies in this country and the occupants of those facilities are sacred as far as trespassing, attacking, and ARREST!

In the last 3 days three .... THREE ... 3 ....... TERRITORIES of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have been invaded, attacked, and the FLAG of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has been removed and in two instances REPLACED with a foreign flag ..... by the INVADERS.

The President of the United States of America is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America ... and as such he is tasked with the responsibility for which he volunteered to PROTECT the land, terroritory, and possessions of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and those UNITED STATES citizens who are there to occupy that land, terroritory, and possessions of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .... even if they were not his trusted and loyal friends to he "honored" by appointing them to join other good people on the front lines of your diplomatic efforts in the world.

Like Obaminable didn't put a bullet in OBL he still takes credit for it in a boastful way. He can now take credit for the failure to protect our land, territories, and possessions from foreign attack and the death of a good man, his loyal friend, and supporter, not to mention some other good men who were loyal and DID NOT RUN and HIDE ....

..... like Obaminable is doing at the moment .... he failed his good friend. Just like he has failed the rest of the country. If he would not respond to the horrific death of his good friend, I must ask you .....

.. what makes you actually believe he would stand up for those of us who are not his friend, but just regular people who vote, pay taxes, and want to live here in peace!

That's a rhetorical questions there at the end. Hope this helps. I am not very hopeful.

Now you did ask "personally police" ... and I actually wouldn't expect any president of the united states of america to "personally police" anything that might put him or her at risk of losing life or limb .... just like I would NOT expect the president to pull the trigger on killing OBL ... and he obviously didn't .... even though some of his chest beating supporters try to give him that kind of credit for OBL's death .... like "we" did it! (What's this "we" shit "kemo sabe"?) But since he wants to take the atta-boys for the good killings ... I'm giving him credit for the bad ones! On his watch!

Obaminable "owns" the demise of Stevens. Lock, Stock, and Barrell! As well as the good people who DID die protecting HIS GOOD FRIEND.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #53
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Well, if you have to ask, any explanation probably will not satisfy your curiosity, but I give it a go ....

... the President of the United States (I assume that is who you meant) appoints Ambassadors to occupy U.S. Embassies and Consulates around the world in places like Libya and customarily selects them among his good friends and political contributors who have been loyal to him and very often select those who have shown and experienced an interest in the particular location where the U.S. Embassy is established so that the selected one will comingle well with the citizens and government of that partiuclar country ..... The U.S. Embassy and consulate is considered "territory" of the United States just like FOREIGN embassies in this country and the occupants of those facilities are sacred as far as trespassing, attacking, and ARREST!

In the last 3 days three .... THREE ... 3 ....... TERRITORIES of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have been invaded, attacked, and the FLAG of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has been removed and in two instances REPLACED with a foreign flag ..... by the INVADERS.

The President of the United States of America is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America ... and as such he is tasked with the responsibility for which he volunteered to PROTECT the land, terroritory, and possessions of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and those UNITED STATES citizens who are there to occupy that land, terroritory, and possessions of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .... even if they were not his trusted and loyal friends to he "honored" by appointing them to join other good people on the front lines of your diplomatic efforts in the world.

Like Obaminable didn't put a bullet in OBL he still takes credit for it in a boastful way. He can now take credit for the failure to protect our land, territories, and possessions from foreign attack and the death of a good man, his loyal friend, and supporter, not to mention some other good men who were loyal and DID NOT RUN and HIDE ....

..... like Obaminable is doing at the moment .... he failed his good friend. Just like he has failed the rest of the country. If he would not respond to the horrific death of his good friend, I must ask you .....

.. what makes you actually believe he would stand up for those of us who are not his friend, but just regular people who vote, pay taxes, and want to live here in peace!

That's a rhetorical questions there at the end. Hope this helps. I am not very hopeful.

thanks ..

did the world hold Reagan accountable when Iran killed 220 marines in Lebanon?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I think joe blow wants to be gang raped. He is already fuc'd in the head!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #55
CJ7
Valued Poster

shit, I must have asked Lexus a really hard question ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #56
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen this bulltwinkie story going around the Net today with absolutely no verification by any reputable news agency. We are whoremongers, not gossipmongers. Let's not add to rumors. This is disrespectful and just plain hurtful for the family of the Ambassador, and dishonors the decent Libyans who tried to defend him. The whole country isn't responsible for the actions of a militant organization that crosses several nations, as Sec of State Hilary pointed out.

Now, members of said organization ought to be butt-raped with Army rifles for all the murders they've committed and misery they've caused.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Skyler your use of the Nazi meme is offensive and way off target. This is a matter of the proper punishment for some and the protection of the United States and west. What Hitler did had nothing to do with self defense or punishment. You owe a lot of people a real apology.

As for the bastards in Benghazi, take off, nuke em from orbit. It is the only way to be sure.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As for the bastards in Benghazi, take off, nuke em from orbit. It is the only way to be sure.
The corporal from "Aliens". Good line. Not a good plan.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Skyler you use of the Nazi meme is offensive and way off target. This is a matter of the proper punishment for some and the protection of the United States and west. What Hitler did had nothing to do with self defense or punishment. You owe a lot of people a real apology.

not as offensive as your vapid attempt at syntax ... "teacher"
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #60
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
not as offensive as your vapid attempt at syntax ... "teacher"
Did you get a new dictionary? I'm impressed.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women