Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 10:13 PM   #46
shanm
Valued Poster

A restarted cocksucker! LMAO!

WTF does that even mean?!?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:15 PM   #47
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
. We are having problems with a radicalness in this country, not a religion. Terrorism is under the guise of Islam, they don't really represent Islam. Below is a link to a video of Muhammad Ali talking about Islam. I found it interesting. I agree with what he says.

https://youtu.be/x7YF58ygric

Jim
Mohammad Ali was a great man. The best of all time. He can also articulate his religious beliefs better than most.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:20 PM   #48
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
They certainly aren't. Religions make a slave out of people. You're a horrid wretch who is worthless without a deity's sacrifice that absolves you of perceived sins that started back in a garden, with a tree of fruit and a talking snake. Get real, man.
I think it's the people that make the religion, and not the other way around.

When I was a believer (been close to 10 years since I said "fuck it"), as a person, I was no different than I am now. Your compassion and "goodness" is something you're born with. Whether you pray to a god or not is irrelevant in the scope of what your life will eventually turn out to be.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #49
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Mohammad Ali was a great man. The best of all time. He can also articulate his religious beliefs better than most.
There was more to Ali than being just a fighter that's for sure. He was always strong willed and really had his act together. Another fighter that converted to Islam was Mike Tyson. Tyson was a troubled person all his life. He also suffered with Bi-Polar disorder. He lived in turmoil because of it. When he discovered Islam his life did change for the better. Here's a clip that shows that side of Mike Tyson.

https://youtu.be/QBmZF-wJYgQ

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
A restarted cocksucker! LMAO!

WTF does that even mean?!?
I guess it's a cocksucker who started, but quit. And then he restarted again
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:39 PM   #51
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think it's the people that make the religion, and not the other way around.

When I was a believer (been close to 10 years since I said "fuck it"), as a person, I was no different than I am now. Your compassion and "goodness" is something you're born with. Whether you pray to a god or not is irrelevant in the scope of what your life will eventually turn out to be.
I agree. I didn't change once I quit believing. If anything, I began to take this life more seriously, since it's the only one we get.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #52
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
There was more to Ali than being just a fighter that's for sure. He was always strong willed and really had his act together. Another fighter that converted to Islam was Mike Tyson. Tyson was a troubled person all his life. He also suffered with Bi-Polar disorder. He lived in turmoil because of it. When he discovered Islam his life did change for the better. Here's a clip that shows that side of Mike Tyson.

https://youtu.be/QBmZF-wJYgQ

Jim
Damn....it's perturbing to see this side of Iron Mike.

Completely agree with him and Ali though. Both those videos were an amazing insight into the minds of Muslim converts. Goes to show, that in the end, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists, they're all looking for meaning. It doesn't matter which path you take, just be true to yourself. Those who seek to divide or hate are really just not following the religion or creed the way it's supposed to be followed.

Thanks for the videos. Take notes IIFY
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:55 PM   #53
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

Completely agree with him and Ali though. Both those videos were an amazing insight into the minds of Muslim converts. Goes to show, that in the end, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists, they're all looking for meaning. It doesn't matter which path you take, just be true to yourself. Those who seek to divide or hate are really just not following the religion or creed the way it's supposed to be followed.

I have to post this next video clip. It not only features a Muslim, but the greatest American Muslim that strived to educate the American Negro. None other than Al-Hajj Malik el Shabazz, he's also known as Malcolm X.

https://youtu.be/vcdpKQ3Z9eE

Jim
Old 05-08-2015, 12:10 AM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WE, God Fearing Christian, you dodged my questions again! Do you have an agenda against me?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:51 AM   #55
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have to post this next video clip. It not only features a Muslim, but the greatest American Muslim that strived to educate the American Negro. None other than Al-Hajj Malik el Shabazz, he's also known as Malcolm X.

https://youtu.be/vcdpKQ3Z9eE

Jim
I have a picture of Malcolm X up in my bathroom, right above the toilet. It's captioned with one of his famous quotes:
"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" .
I get a kick out of it every time.

Tbh, both Malcolm and Ali used to say some stuff that would be considered racist even by the lax standards of their respective times. No white guy could walk on TV and say some of the stuff that Malcolm used to say.

Many might decry a double-standard, but, personally, I don't see it as such. They were a product of their times and of the society in which they grew up. It was harsh and unforgiving for the black man. What they had to say might not be politically correct but it was as honest as you could get. Black people needed that jolt, just like they need one today. What he says about moral reformation is just as applicable today as it was the day he said it. Which is quite sad tbh.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:14 AM   #56
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have a picture of Malcolm X up in my bathroom, right above the toilet. It's captioned with one of his famous quotes:
"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" .
I get a kick out of it every time.

Tbh, both Malcolm and Ali used to say some stuff that would be considered racist even by the lax standards of their respective times. No white guy could walk on TV and say some of the stuff that Malcolm used to say.

Many might decry a double-standard, but, personally, I don't see it as such. They were a product of their times and of the society in which they grew up. It was harsh and unforgiving for the black man. What they had to say might not be politically correct but it was as honest as you could get. Black people needed that jolt, just like they need one today. What he says about moral reformation is just as applicable today as it was the day he said it. Which is quite sad tbh.
Malcolm was unique that's for sure. Unfortunately today the black community doesn't have anything remotely close to a Malcolm X. They have the Al not so sharptons, Jessie Jacksons ect. Although Malcolm X had a small group of followers in comparison to Martin Luther King. There never was a demonstration under Malcolm X that turned violent. I liked Malcolm X message to not only blacks but to whites as well.

Jim
Old 05-08-2015, 04:38 AM   #57
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirlway you and I both know that you never read a page of the Koran you are making false claims based on heresay and propaganda instigated by the Jewish owned network called Faux news. There are several mosques in the Dallas area go visit one and you will learn something whirlaway.
Are you really a Muslim pretending to be a Christian?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:03 AM   #58
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

I'll try to do better in the future, chancre. Is this a good start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2WSN5jxyQ
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:08 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

You have to understand that in the west, we have separated politics and religion. We have replaced it with an almost religious affection toward our country. It's not ok to die for your religion, but you can now die for your country. We replaced religion with nationalism.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:20 PM   #60
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'll try to do better in the future, chancre. Is this a good start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2WSN5jxyQ
The link doesn't work.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women