Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 270
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70607
biomed161905
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453158
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48171
pyramider46370
bambino41114
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should Sensual Sophia change her name so as to no longer be confused with Sofia of Houston?
Sensual Sophia should change her name. 8 10.53%
Sofia of Houston should change her name. 15 19.74%
Houstonites should learn the difference. 36 47.37%
Sensual Sophia should just get over it. 17 22.37%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #46
Twist of Fate
Gaining Momentum

Rafael you need to go back and re read. She is 9 out of 10 times the attacker and makes baseless accusations and can never back anything up that she says. How many boards have you been kicked off of Rafael? This is a dumb question but since she said to me over and over that you are a well respected guy on many boards, she obviously does not know you.

[nothing to do with the topic-warning points issued]

Sophia, You keep your name! You were around before and have an outstanding reputation. There is a reason the other one has had to change her name so many times.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #47
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

hhhhmmm, so the two preachers here fail to realize the topic of this thread is Sophia's impending change of name. If she changes her name to Baby Doll she needs to make sure she capitalizes it so she is not confused with the uncapitalized boringman - sorry I meant to say boardman. And if she changes it to An Ass to Die For she should also make sure to capitalize it, so as to remaing unconfused with the uncapitalized auknowho who knows mainly spas, only fools know not why.

If the Sophia whose name is spelled with the same middle letters as Raphael changes her name to "tush" or to "fuck slut," however, she will need to leave it uncapitalized, so as to not be confused with the capitalized Twist of Fate, who joined this board only to risk swift banning by his disrespect of the new rule discouraging personal attacks including against Sofia; unless she chooses to call herself O, as is the Marchioness of O, just to make sure auknowho, boardman, and Twisted Fate hear loud and clear what they would not be able to give her even if they paid her 10 times the usual fee on Orgasms.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #48
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
hhhhmmm, so the two preachers here fail to realize the topic of this thread is Sophia's impending change of name. If she changes her name to Baby Doll she needs to make sure she capitalizes it so she is not confused with the uncapitalized boringman - sorry I meant to say boardman. And if she changes it to An Ass to Die For she should also make sure to capitalize it, so as to remaing unconfused with the uncapitalized auknowho who knows mainly spas, only fools know not why.
Buddy you are talking to much let's see what LAP or St. Christopher has to say about this?
Old 02-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #49
Twist of Fate
Gaining Momentum

Rafael, now I remember why I read you got banned. Obvious to everyone but takes me a minute longer since all I did was read before but Thanks for the welcome because I am here now Sunshine but before you continue throwing remarks at me you might want to try and think them through first because I am not one you an try and intimidate.

So it is okay for you to make personal attacks and Sofia to make personal attacks against other providers and hobbyist? Who made you anything? Why don't you just let the staff handle it and stfu because what you just said was totally ignorant.

[thread hijack-points issued]
Old 02-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #50
Raphael
BANNED

It would indeed be remiss of me to point out the kiddos who've joined these boards behind their parents' backs should not go complain to mods after their off-topic and disruptive attacks on other members, have gotten back at them; as that too would be off topic. But I will maintain my opinion that Sophia should indeed change her name, if she is so distraught by people who can't tell the difference between an f an a ph, thereby making themselves more liable to an f average in school, than to the earning of a Ph.D in college.

[off topic-points issued]

Perhaps she should rename herself Nefertiti, the colorado river does look like the Nile does it not and semitic veil dancers have a reputation to match the reputation of Geisha's; but then there are those who would spell it Nephertiti, which would indeed be nepharious. Not to say nefarious.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #51
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Wink

Quote:
It would indeed be remiss of me to point out the kiddos who've joined these boards behind their parents' backs should not go complain to mods after their off-topic and disruptive attacks on other members, have gotten back at them; as that too would be off topic. But I will maintain my opinion that Sophia should indeed change her name, if she is so distraught by people who can't tell the difference between an f an a ph, thereby making themselves more liable to an f average in school, than to the earning of a Ph.D in college.

Perhaps she should rename herself Nefertiti, the colorado river does look like the Nile does it not and semitic veil dancers have a reputation to match the reputation of Geisha's; but then there are those who would spell it Nephertiti, which would indeed be nepharious. If not nefarious.
Maintain whatever you like but you are clearly the one attacking and i have not said anything about it, I will definitely let the professional ECCIE staff take care of person like you, every know how you change your words, and who you are. No one I see come here and back you up????
I say rules are same of everyone no banner should be compared to BCD in my view, if someone is wrong he/she is wrong, plain and simple.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #52
Twist of Fate
Gaining Momentum

Are you not the one who was just crying about reporting this to the mods after you went and slung insults? Go re read your post, LOL
Old 02-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #53
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist of Fate View Post
Are you not the one who was just crying about reporting this to the mods after you went and slung insults? Go re read your post, LOL
No buddy i was not crying by the way please check the post I told him earlier to adhere to rules!!!
What are you talking about!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #54
Twist of Fate
Gaining Momentum

Was talking to Raphael. I will quote from now on. Cut me some slack, I have read for years but new to posting,
Old 02-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #55
Raphael
BANNED

I did indeed report the lynching of Sofia - spelled with an f, just one - to the mods and they have responded well. It is too bad there are those who do not understand attacks on those who believe it is Sophia not Sofia who shold change name, is yet another breach of rule.

Another option for Sophia - spelled with a ph - would be to collect funds to pay for tutorial classes for the many morons who can't tell the difference between a ph - as in Raphael and Sophia - and an f - as in Sofia but, well, not Rafael.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #56
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I did indeed report the lynching of Sofia - spelled with an f, just one - to the mods and they have responded well. It is too bad there are those who do not understand attacks on those who believe it is Sophia not Sofia who shold change name, is yet another breach of rule.

Another option for Sophia - spelled with a ph - would be to collect funds to pay for tutorial classes for the many morons who can't tell the difference between a ph - as in Raphael and Sophia - and an f - as in Sofia but, well, not Rafael.
Raphael go read my post in this thread, I agree if someone can't make the difference between SoFia with an F and SoPhia with a P!
But i did tell you to adhere to rule like everyone else, I did not attack you or try to talk about you, please be civil.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #57
Twist of Fate
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

You are a cute funny guy. You are so confused and hypocritical it is sad and I genuinely feel bad for you but no SoPHia should not have to change her name because of another one who has a terrible reputation and even in this thread has attacked another provider with insults. She seems to do that often. I remember her attacking another provider calling her fat and nasty totally unprovoked.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #58
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Refuse to spend time with anyone to stupid to understand the difference.
Hey I resemble that remark. I think that is a personal attack on me since I made that mistake and it is documented.

We straightened it out though and I think she loves me again.

How about Not_that_Sofia or The _low_post -Sophia

Just kidding . Just change it to The Leggs. I remember those well.

Seriously though, what if another Sophia, or Sofia shows up? You can't keep changing. I think by now we have a distinct knowledge of which is which.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #59
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The good thing about changing your name is you can become flavor of the month again. A negative would be soh would keep her ID, so she wins.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #60
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Hey I resemble that remark. I think that is a personal attack on me since I made that mistake and it is documented.
Good Sir,

It is perfectly acceptable to resents the allegations & to resents the alligator!!!

I don't like me, either!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
We straightened it out though and I think she loves me again.
Just make sure you're getting loved by the right Sophia... which seems to be the point to this whole, otherwise pointless, thread!!!

Good luck with that!!!
Thread Closed