Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #46
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

I don't think the issue is "provider appreciation," but just appreciation in general. I'm taking the provider aspect out of this. Providers, just like any of us, are more than what they do for a living. We are all people with personalities, ambitions and interests outside of this hobby, and this thread is just a reminder that we are all more than others sometimes see. I would say to the OP, as well as the other ladies on the board, you're all beautiful and appreciated as the women you are.

Consider this post a hug. No strings attached.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:17 PM   #47
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sigh

I feel you girl!!!

I come cheap....just send me a card that says

"Thanks for touching and sucking my dick, cuz my wife wont....cheers to you darling and those DSL"

Thanks for the thread sugar. If I ever get to Texas, been years....I will take you to the cheesecake factory....didn't know they had one in Dallas! ....been years since I been to Texas.

Bows out gracefully
Lisa
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #48
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZaius View Post
If that's what you want, I have no problem providing it. I will pick you up for a surprise dinner at a restraunt much nicer than the cheesecake factory. Flowers, suit, the whole deal. After dinner we go out for some dancing and cocktails, or something more low key like a show or movie. I open doors, am interested in what you have to say, your story. I'll hang off your every word trying to understand you that much better. Take you back to your house and open a bottle of wine and surprise you with a small but thoughtful gift. Let you relax as I draw you a bath with bath bombs and candles. While you bathe I'll bake some chocolate chip cookies from scratch and light candles around your bedroom. Pat you dry without groping and lead you to the bed where warm cookies and ice cream await. Have you lay down while I rub the tension away from your neck, back and feet until you drift off to sleep and I let myself out. Just dont expect me to pay 500 to 800 for the privelege.
How about just a gift card? ♥

I like my pets to worship me.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:02 PM   #49
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
How about just a gift card?
Boo!
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:28 PM   #50
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion437 View Post
I don't think the issue is "provider appreciation," but just appreciation in general. I'm taking the provider aspect out of this. Providers, just like any of us, are more than what they do for a living. We are all people with personalities, ambitions and interests outside of this hobby, and this thread is just a reminder that we are all more than others sometimes see. I would say to the OP, as well as the other ladies on the board, you're all beautiful and appreciated as the women you are.

Consider this post a hug. No strings attached.
I needed a hug! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I feel you girl!!!

I come cheap....just send me a card that says

"Thanks for touching and sucking my dick, cuz my wife wont....cheers to you darling and those DSL"

Thanks for the thread sugar. If I ever get to Texas, been years....I will take you to the cheesecake factory....didn't know they had one in Dallas! ....been years since I been to Texas.

Bows out gracefully
Lisa
Lol, you're awesome... that's what's up!

Note to the Negative Nancys I no longer respond to negativity. IJS.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:52 PM   #51
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

A big hug from me to you pretty lady. You made my day for sure
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:07 PM   #52
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well... thank you for appreciating me! I'm just lucky to have a friend as cool as you are... Cool friends are hard to find these days.

You made my day too!
Old 05-29-2016, 08:07 PM   #53
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
It's worked every since my right hand took pity on me the first time I masturbated to a Hustler magazine.
I was a Penthouse guy myself

Quote:
In high school a group of us were playing Dungeons & Dragons trying to come up with ways to get laid. We all came up with different schemes. One guy was going to pretend to be gay because he heard a few girls talking about being so hot and good they could turn a gay straight. Mine was to make a girl take pity on me after an accident. Oddly enough I was in a snow ski accident and partially paralyzed. I couldn't move but I could feel. Over a period of days motor skills above the waist returned and I could move my arms, hands, upper body but my legs wouldn't work. The Doctors said they would eventually recover. Many of my classmates, especially the lovely hot cheerleaders and other hot girls came to visit me. One gal I had a crush on was sitting on the bed next to me. As we chatted I became aroused, she noticed, looked at me and blushed the asked if I could feel anything or control it. In my head I'm thinking "fuck yeah" and made a puzzled look of concern on my face and said "I really can't tell." THE VON PITY FACTOR KICKS IN! She gave me my first blowjob. While doing it my toes and feet would twitch and my knee jerked when I came. She took credit for helping me recover.
In high school, I was pretty good friends with a girl who a few years later was the only girl to have a full page all to herself in Playboy's "Girls of the Southwest Conference" pictorial. (They were as spectacular as I had imagined them to be since seventh grade.) Along about that time, a friend told me she been quite active when we had been in high school. The friend expressed surprise that I hadn't known that "she was sleeping with everyone who lived in an odd-numbered house."

It was my luck to have lived at 910 W. Fourth Street. And my luck hasn't been much better since.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:02 AM   #54
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Every day I wake up and think that some provider is waiting for me to call her is Provider Appreciation Day for me. TGFP. I get so tired of self-service. LOL
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:06 AM   #55
texas_goddess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 345938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great idea....in one way or another it should definitely happen.
texas_goddess is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:35 PM   #56
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

appreciation day for ME is when I get to see his face light up when I open the door
and he goes oh lord they are big ..lol

but Kitty purrrrr for me some more .....
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #57
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww Gina, you bad ass, curves for days Fox... I'm eagerly waiting for you to come to Dallas and I am saving up all my purrs for you.

Old 05-30-2016, 06:58 PM   #58
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Every day we devote ourselves to pleasing others, doing whatever they want to do... putting our own sexual and emotional needs on a back burner to ensure our clients needs are met. We do things we may not be really into for people we'd probably never fuck if we didn't need the money. Over and over we get sexually teased, sometimes even close to an orgasm and get shut down right when it's feeling good because we couldn't come fast enough when the pressure to come on demand is what makes it so difficult to actually happen. We convincingly fake it while getting pounded from odd angles that bruise our walls , kidneys and bladder... we hop right up with a smile on our face to serve a warm wet washcloth for our partner to clean up comfortably with... we rush to put on clothing because when he's ready to go he won't be considerate and will open the door wide open so anyone outside can see you dressed or not. You scramble out of view, smile, thank him and generously tell him you hope to see him again.

You get so good at wearing a mask and being fake you shove your own needs further and further down. Inside you are lonely, you have no one to really talk to. Nobody to connect to on an emotional level. You don't trust anyone but stay on your guard expecting to be fucked over at any moment.

Your friends only call you when they want something from you.

Guys act interested in you as a person for some free pussy then never call you again whenever you do try to have a sex life outside the hobby.

You wonder if being independent is all it cracks up to be and you wonder if having a pimp and provider wife in laws could substitute for your family that's disowned you and left a void in your heart. You realize you may always be alone.

You contemplate if anyone would notice if you went missing.

You wonder if anyone would even care.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a day like a holiday... when your regulars buy you roses and take you to eat at The Cheesecake factory... if Hallmark had a section for Provider's Day cards and if people took the time to find us just the right one... then eagerly urged us to read theirs first...

Wouldn't it be great to be appreciated just once a year? Wouldn't it feel terrific if for just one day people were actually interested in what you had to say and sat down and wanted to watch your favorite movie without groping on you and insisting you stop watching it to please their needs...

It will never happen, I know. But at least it's something to think about...
How many old fat guys would you like to fuck for free?

I care about my customers and do nice things for them because they pay my bills. I just want common courtesy back from them.

You sound very entitled.

Its a business, you choose to get into.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:11 PM   #59
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
How many old fat guys would you like to fuck for free?

I care about my customers and do nice things for them because they pay my bills. I just want common courtesy back from them.

You sound very entitled.

Its a business, you choose to get into.
If you're bored check her history and you'll see her talking about her aristocratic upbring. Somehow after years of sucking and fucking strangers to pay rent she hasn't figured out those days are long gone.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:42 PM   #60
JB91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

your ip sounds a lot like my job. Accountant.
JB91 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women