Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 10:11 PM   #46
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
I swore on a stack of (insert religious literature of your choosing here) that I wouldn't get sucked into this thread. Hmmm, so much for that - well here goes...

1. Who said, "The LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil?" I guess all of the "happy churches" who preach that financial "blessings" will come to all who truly "believe" must have missed that one. Not to mention that a hard look at how those who are truly "in love" behave toward the object of their affection.

2. I have a few "good" Christian names for you, COsFb:
Pat Robertson
Jerry Falwell
Ralph Reed
Pope Pius XII (look up his sorry history with Hitler)
Aimee Semple McPherson
Billy Sunday
and, of course, what list would be complete without Jimmy Swaggart

3. Glenna, my ol' precious little grandma used to say, "I'd rather see a sermon than hear one." Once you get your arm out of the sling from patting yourself on the back, you might want to take note of that.

4. You brainthrobs could probably figure out that ANY tract can give "creedence" to xenophobes' and other socially pathological types' actions on whatever scale they can pull it off. Conversely, the same can be said for those who do "good."

5. Something about the widow's mite fits nicely in here.

Pardon me, but I'm going over to the corner and have a Lewis Black moment.....
There is such a thing as" Quackery". It comes in many forms mimicking authenticity. There is Health Quackery, Political Quackery, Financial Quackery and even Religious Quackery just to name a few. Learn to recognize the differences.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #47
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yep, acp5762, your penchant for restating the obvious is, well, obvious. Please take care to post when sober.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #48
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
As I see it, the purpose of religion is to provide people here on earth a better perspective and guide them through the traps and temptations of life.

Christianity has pretty much done that, but they too have gone overboard many times trying to dictate science where they had no business and of course, the Crusades were an abomination. Buddhism and Hinduism have also made valuable contributions to the human condition.

Islam on the other hand, does not seem to offer people much hope or guidelines in this world so much as imprisoning converts with ridiculously strict dogma and offering paradise, but only after you have died!

Who in their right mind would buy into such an asinine proposition?

Maybe that's why these militant Islam people act so violently irrational. They don't have anything to live for here, but hey, you can get 72 virgins if you die a martyr!

. . . It's really just a con game, but why haven't these people caught on yet? They're like robots just flying on autopilot!

The problem is not religion, and what's actually true in this world is mentioned in all religious literature.

The problem is people not being able to think for themselves and taking things very literally. This is why despite one of the biggest truths (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), some of the most devout religious people treat people like crap because they don't agree with their lifestyle.

Every religion has it's different sections that interpret only certain parts differently, and base their division from others on those small differences. I know there are Christian denominations that believe women shouldn't wear pants, or play music with instruments because of ONE scripture. Hell, don't Mormons believe that your chances of getting into heaven are predicated into skin color? That's why anyone with half a brain shouldn't hold anything against a whole religion for the actions of a few.

Christianity, just like the Islamic faith, was based on being just as devout, avoiding all temptations. The only difference is that Christians believe that only God should judge people, and that while we should stay away from wrong-doers, we should still be good to them.

Because I'm a Christian who thinks for herself, I respect the Islamic faith, and all others.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #49
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Pardon, but your hypocrisy was showing, Ekim the Inbred. You "non-believers" are also pretty good at spreading hate, misery and death.

Rave on cat shit someone will cover you up.You have no idea what my beliefs are.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Rave on cat shit someone will cover you up.You have no idea what my beliefs are.
Your stated position in this thread defined your beliefs, Ekim the Inbred. You really should have thought before you posted if you didn't want to out yourself, dumbass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your stated position in this thread defined your beliefs, Ekim the Inbred. You really should have thought before you posted if you didn't want to out yourself, dumbass.

My post stated how things are in the real world,not in your mind,and had nothing about my beliefs.As usual you made a asshole of yourself...Remove head from rectum..
Old 09-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My post stated how things are in the real world, not in your mind,and had nothing about my beliefs.
Ekim the Inbred, you posted your PERCEPTION of the real world -- YOUR perceptions are a product of YOUR "beliefs", dumbass!!!!

Quote:
As usual you made a asshole of yourself...Remove head from rectum..
Your habitual environment is influencing your perspective, Ekim the Inbred.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, you posted your PERCEPTION of the real world -- YOUR perceptions are a product of YOUR "beliefs", dumbass!!!!

Your habitual environment is influencing your perspective, Ekim the Inbred.

You are a childish fuck when you are wrong......
Old 09-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a childish fuck when you are wrong......
Old 09-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Thanks for verifying The I B in your handle is for immature bitch...
Old 09-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for verifying The I B in your handle is for immature bitch...
Old 09-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #57
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Clear Headed

Well, you seem to be clear headed in your views, but not everyone is like that and not every religion deserves respect in my opinion.

My own theory is that all religions started out with good intentions by a charismatic leader, but as the years went by, the message became corrupted and the people went astray.

My personal belief is that religions should help people navigate through this difficult world right here and right now.

. . . The problem I see with Islam is that they don't seem to have much regard for this life. Who else would even imagine hijacking several airliners and crashing them into buildings! Such wanton slaughter of innocent people can only come from a diseased mind that has lost all sense of reason. For them, it seems to be all about the here-after and let's not forget the 72 virgins these knuckleheads think they're going to get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
The problem is not religion, and what's actually true in this world is mentioned in all religious literature.

The problem is people not being able to think for themselves and taking things very literally. This is why despite one of the biggest truths (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), some of the most devout religious people treat people like crap because they don't agree with their lifestyle.

Every religion has it's different sections that interpret only certain parts differently, and base their division from others on those small differences. I know there are Christian denominations that believe women shouldn't wear pants, or play music with instruments because of ONE scripture. Hell, don't Mormons believe that your chances of getting into heaven are predicated into skin color? That's why anyone with half a brain shouldn't hold anything against a whole religion for the actions of a few.

Christianity, just like the Islamic faith, was based on being just as devout, avoiding all temptations. The only difference is that Christians believe that only God should judge people, and that while we should stay away from wrong-doers, we should still be good to them.

Because I'm a Christian who thinks for herself, I respect the Islamic faith, and all others.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Guess you are speechless and resort to cartoons.It is just as well as anything you say is bullshit.You have been punked so many times by so many people here cartoons are your best media..
Old 09-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess you are speechless and resort to cartoons.It is just as well as anything you say is bullshit.You have been punked so many times by so many people here cartoons are your best media..
Wrong again, jackass. You're not worth the thought it takes to make a sentence.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #60
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
President Obama is going to whip Mitt like he was mongrel dog in November.

. . . The US will remain open for business as usual.
Romney is going to beat Obama like a rented mule!
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women