Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #46
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Manslut, welcome back. Not much has changed while you were gone, as you can see :-)
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:09 AM   #47
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Thanks for the 'Welcome Back' w/e. I miss the hard hitting, no punches pulled Men's Lounge where the men are men and the sheep are scared. I just haven't figured out who I'll review to get my PA back. I've seen so many ladies it's hard to choose. I refuse to write bunches of reviews.

Sometimes there are two liars in a story w/e, so I think I will withhold judgement till more evidence is in. But, I will say this, I PM'ed the accused bowdown2me for his evidence very early this morning and he has logged in twice and thus far - Crickets.

Come on you two (the principals in this sitcom), let's sling some mud and truth or turn in your memberships...lmao
There has been a few good gems that have pooped up in your absence- expect nothing back from BowDown2me- in the real world this guy is a complete ASS - here's the deal ManSlut-gosh I wish you had access to ML- Bowdown2me is digging a deeper ditch every time he responds- I really wish I could expose this guy for who he really is, but the MODS will send me away. He is trying so hard to save his face with the only defense he has left is to associate Marie Dinero with a pimp in order to get sympathy, but that quickly backfired because he mentioned in another thread that he "has seen her SEVERAL times..." So Bowdown was the pimp not present when you seen her SEVERAL times in the past???
He wants this to go away so fast but it won't- BowDown is basically a WW troll and a very dangerous guy- He can go jump off a roof for all I care!!! Bowdown2me- Manslut has no bone to pick in this battle send him your evidence!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:10 AM   #48
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Manslut, welcome back. Not much has changed while you were gone, as you can see :-)
Thanks OBSG. I know, that's why I called you a cheapass just a few minutes ago on Brooke's Welcome & Intro thread just to liven shit up a little and I know you can read between the lines.

Aw, it's good to be da King....Thinking of changing my handle to suckmydick,subjects
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:12 AM   #49
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

For those of you curious about the screenshots.. it was not meant for hobbyists, because I will never meet any of you.. im not here for male friendship.. I am here for the pussy...
This crazy chic made bogus outrageous claims against me... and the people im here for "ladies" the screenshots I have will be sent to them... I could care less about sending them to an hobbyists.. so if you ask for them and get no reply that is why...
bowdown2me is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:17 AM   #50
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^^^Oookay, thanks for taking the Full of Shit Road also known as the High Road.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:28 AM   #51
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Like other accusers of this and that and people making claims with no proof on this website, it is only hearsay and more than likely agenda laden bullshit and lies they are trying to convince others to jump on their bandwagon.

bowdown2me has a history of being a WW troll and a follower of the leader of the posse, or as he put it, his entourage, You&Me . Look at his reviews, many are after You&Me has seen them and You&Me has been the first one to post on his reviews in his latest reviews. I like how he claims he is here for pussy, but his actions speak otherwise.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #52
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^^Oookay, thanks for taking the Full of Shit Road also known as the High Road.
I told you ManSlut he would take the coward road- why this POS doesn't grow some balls and admit he lied or just not comment and let it die out baffles me. Now that he is exposed people should see that he and his "entourage" are spineless creeps who prey on newbies.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:45 AM   #53
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Wellendowd1911...
Read my reviews dude hiw many newbies are in there I rarely see newbies anymore...
Your a joke with many many problems..
Go away...
I aint lied about shit..
You claim to know me, met me, and send me pm"s claiming to know my name and where I work and live, threatening to out my personal info or turn me into cops for something, or make threats about making my life hell..
You do NOT know me.. and you have never met me..
Old 02-14-2015, 08:49 AM   #54
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
Wellendowd1911...
Read my reviews dude hiw many newbies are in there I rarely see newbies anymore...
Your a joke with many many problems..
Go away...
I aint lied about shit..
You claim to know me, met me, and send me pm"s claiming to know my name and where I work and live, threatening to out my personal info or turn me into cops for something, or make threats about making my life hell..
You do NOT know me.. and you have never met me..
Please put the beer bottle down you drunk delusional man. Here is my only question to you and I will leave this thread if you agree to answer it honestly:

In another Thread you stated that you have seen Marie Dinero SEVERAL times(Amazingly you have No Reviews of her and let's face it she's HOT)- so here is my question- Have you had a session with Marie Dinero or did you LIE?

I Bet he won't answer that question!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2015, 09:38 AM   #55
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Here is my answer...
Ive answered enough of your questions..
its none of your business who I see.. and I dont answer to no one...
I see some of the best looking providers there is in this hobby and never reviewed them.. so that point of your argument has no validity to the topic at hand...
You are so worried about me and who I see...
Makes me wonder why..
Im done with you.. this is the last comment you get out of me..
You want to play WK to this lady.. go see her...
But im pretty sure shes out of your price range judging by your reviews..
Have a nice life.. my rebuttals to you and your bullshit is iver..
Old 02-14-2015, 10:06 AM   #56
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here is my answer...
I see some of the best looking providers there is in this hobby and never reviewed them.. so that point of your argument has no validity to the topic at hand...
Makes me wonder why..
LOL- I told you guys he's a LIAR- you couldn't answer with a simple Yes or NO. You credibility has been shot- any of you guys with Premium Access just view the thread Bowdown24me created in the Men's Lounge simply read the first line and it will prove that Bowdown2me is a LIAR.
He claims he had a session with the OP SEVERAL times and he truly knows he has NEVER had a session with her- I will digress from this thread- the proof is in the pudding. Bowdown2me if you had any dignity left in your poor soul you would take my advice and stop commenting on this thread and hopefully it will die- the more you respond the more people see that you are a LIAR and that playing the WK or PIMP card isn't going to work!!!
Old 02-14-2015, 10:49 AM   #57
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Here is my answer...
Makes me wonder why..

I do not think anyone gives a shit about you, your real or imagined exploits or who you actually see for sessions. Since this is an information exchange site, who these popular girls you say you see without reviewing is also of no consequence with no info but your say so, and the subject of this thread, while about you and your devious ways that the OP pointed out, has nothing to do with the topic you are referring to.

But since you brought it up, do some reviews of these popular girls you say you are seeing, I am sure that they would appreciate the reviews, but if you are not telling the truth, then there will probably be a Co Ed rebuttal thread by the provider that they did/would not see you. And that will make your credibility lower than it already is, as well as your cum swapping entourage you say you do not associate with, also a lie. Also, if you want to go by what providers others will see based on their reviews, Marie is out of your price range as well.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:18 PM   #58
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Gentlemen lets stop the personal attacks here....I think you've all made your feelings well know but lets keep with Maria's post here...

Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 PM   #59
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Lets have the OP respond to my rebuttal to her or delete this thread as bogus...
Nothing she said has been in question by any of these guys...
Old 02-14-2015, 02:05 PM   #60
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Lets have the OP respond to my rebuttal to her or delete this thread as bogus...
Nothing she said has been in question by any of these guys...
We're most definitely not going to be deleting anything that's for sure, the provider has the right to rebuttal in co-ed as she has done...

You've actually drawn more attention to yourself my man. My best advice for you man is drop the shovel. Whether its bogus this all stays searchable. It probably won't impact your hobbying and as you state you don't care but it may put your credibility into question someday when you need it.

Happy hobbying...
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women