Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41485
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2023, 11:15 AM   #46
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
As I understand it the brawl began when a group of white boaters engaged in a discussion with a black dock worker turned physical as one of them hit him. A group of white people beating on a black employee because their boat could not be docked quickly that erupts into a brawl will be hard to frame as hate crimes against white people.

Exactly. The black employee was just trying to do his job. Then he was attacked by more than one person. It seems that Winn Dixie has left out some facts.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 06:03 PM   #47
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
All of the videos I've seen contain guideline infractions.
One white male was fighting another man when suddenly anybody that was white was brutally attacked and the crowd cheered.
Wrong is wrong. This was hate crimes
Winn, Three white men were just charged for assault on the black dockworker. Where are you getting your information from?
Old 08-08-2023, 06:17 PM   #48
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

I finally saw this video today, actually just the beginning where the white dudes looked like the ones in the wrong. WD, perhaps you can share a link of what you are referring too. It’s dead wrong no matter what their color when that many gang up on just one man. Those ain’t bad assets ,those are cowards.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 06:21 PM   #49
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Montgomery police have stated that there is not enough evidence to charge people for a hate crime. Just a bunch of drunk people doing stupid chit.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 07:03 PM   #50
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Dang gentlemen. You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. (Not you Golfer Guy.)

Again, please see the link here for a pretty balanced view of what happened, in terms of the video, not necessarily the commentary.

https://youtu.be/-YUSZW5Px6o

Or if you want to see exactly what Winn Dixie is upset about, see this video,

https://twitter.com/mickeywon234/sta...nt-brawl-memes

Here's another one. The video in the left pane shows the pontoon boaters attacking the riverboat captain. The videos on the right show the vengeance of the crowd.

https://twitter.com/shannonsharpeee/...a-reactions%2F

This may not have started out about race, but it looks like it ended up that way.

And, a third time, I believe the boaters are just as culpable as the guy slinging the deck chair. Although they may have a bad excuse, like they're drunk assholes.

Peace and Love,

Tiny
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 07:29 PM   #51
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Tiny I can understand your outrage as well as WD but as we all have our opinion but the only one that matters is with the Montgomery DA and police and both have stated that there was not enough evidence to charge the people with hate crimes. To be honest I have seen much worse while in the military as well as college.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 08:15 PM   #52
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

My views on hate crimes are closer to Jacuzzme's than Winn Dixie's GolferGuy. And I didn't see behavior in the videos that would cause me to believe people should be convicted of felonies, unless people went to the hospital, with more than a bloody nose. People posting here have no idea what Winn Dixie's talking about, and it's because they haven't seen the entire video coverage of the incident. Yes, I understand his outrage.
Old 08-08-2023, 09:34 PM   #53
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I'll say it again. The white boaters were in the wrong.

What happened next.... All about race. Which is a hate crime.

I can tell who has actually seen the entire incident and who hasnt.

The da office ain't gonna do whats right here. This is being heralded as a huge woke win. Being another juneteenth and Boston tea party on social media. If this was the other way around. Doj and Garland would be there and lsm would be denouncing the South. Along with nation wide riots.

Antifa and blm have posts up saying ya,ll sure you want another civil war
with SNIPPET clips of whites being outnumbered and beaten at the dock.

The incident and attitudes on social media across the country is very concerning and disgusting.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 10:24 PM   #54
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

What happened next.... All about race. Which is a hate crime.

I can tell who has actually seen the entire incident and who hasnt.

The da office ain't gonna do whats right here. This is being heralded as a huge woke win. Being another juneteenth and Boston tea party on social media. If this was the other way around. Doj and Garland would be there and lsm would be denouncing the South. Along with nation wide riots.

Antifa and blm have posts up saying ya,ll sure you want another civil war
with SNIPPET clips of whites being outnumbered and beaten at the dock.

The incident and attitudes on social media across the country is very concerning and disgusting.
There was a segment on CNN an hour ago that played up the assault on the Riverboat captain and mostly ignored what happened afterwards. YouTube appears to be making it hard to view the part where the crowd goes wild and the guy bangs people over the head with a chair. But not the initial assault on the captain.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Otherwise I’d figure the mainstream media was on target.

And agreed, the pontoon boaters were in the wrong. The instigators probably deserved what they got. But still, people should be civil, regardless of race, creed or color.

The instigators will not be charged with hate crimes, according to the police chief, because there’s no evidence to do so.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:57 PM   #55
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Dang gentlemen. You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. (Not you Golfer Guy.)

Again, please see the link here for a pretty balanced view of what happened, in terms of the video, not necessarily the commentary.

https://youtu.be/-YUSZW5Px6o

Or if you want to see exactly what Winn Dixie is upset about, see this video,

https://twitter.com/mickeywon234/sta...nt-brawl-memes

Here's another one. The video in the left pane shows the pontoon boaters attacking the riverboat captain. The videos on the right show the vengeance of the crowd.

https://twitter.com/shannonsharpeee/...a-reactions%2F

This may not have started out about race, but it looks like it ended up that way.

And, a third time, I believe the boaters are just as culpable as the guy slinging the deck chair. Although they may have a bad excuse, like they're drunk assholes.

Peace and Love,

Tiny
This is proof society has . It will probably only get worse before it gets better. But I won't blame any of the individuals involved because they are just stupid and nothing significant was accomplished. I blame the Government. Don't be fooled this is what they like to see. As long as we act stupid amongst ourselves they can better control each and every one of us. Incidents like this can negatively effect the whole entire country. They want a good excuse to initiate Martial Law, riots, mass disturbances, mayhem in general is all they need and the dumbest fucks amongst us are giving it to them.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 08:29 AM   #56
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This is proof society has . It will probably only get worse before it gets better. But I won't blame any of the individuals involved because they are just stupid and nothing significant was accomplished. I blame the Government. Don't be fooled this is what they like to see. As long as we act stupid amongst ourselves they can better control each and every one of us. Incidents like this can negatively effect the whole entire country. They want a good excuse to initiate Martial Law, riots, mass disturbances, mayhem in general is all they need and the dumbest fucks amongst us are giving it to them.
Yes, people should get along. This gives government an excuse to clamp down on freedom. And as we've seen in the past, it can hurt businesses, workers, and the taxpayer who has to pay for incarceration and the like.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:58 AM   #57
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yes, people should get along. This gives government an excuse to clamp down on freedom. And as we've seen in the past, it can hurt businesses, workers, and the taxpayer who has to pay for incarceration and the like.
Civility is all that's required. You aren't required to like any group of people. What is required is to keep your hands to yourself and your mouth shut.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 02:10 PM   #58
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Civility is all that's required. You aren't required to like any group of people. What is required is to keep your hands to yourself and your mouth shut.
Well said!
It's that simple.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 06:49 AM   #59
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

What happened next.... All about race.............
What happened next would never had happened if the white boaters could take direction from someone who did not look like them.
Old 08-12-2023, 07:41 AM   #60
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
What happened next would never had happened if the white boaters could take direction from someone who did not look like them.
They attacked the white deck hand too, who ended up going to the hospital. That assault may have occurred out of view of the cameras.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women