Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2016, 11:29 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is Flighty still flapping ......

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:41 AM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
The entire state department as well as other areas of government were participating in the process I described in post 43. What I wrote in post 43 can be supported by a Washington Times link that was posted by IVY LEAGUER LustyLad. When I have time I will go look for it.

IBH, you just had your ass handed to you. I know what Comey said but not knowing is not a CRIME. At best you lose your access to classified information. If you try give classified information to a spy or an enemy of the USA then you will go to Jail.

The SAP document was not labeled TOP SECRET when it was sent to Hillary. If it had been and Hillary did not flag it, she would have been indicted.

Hillary, like I said is not going to Jail.

I don't have a problem with Trump building a wall with taxpayer money. I do have a problem with trying to round up 12 million people and sending them home. The idea is crazy.

A bipartisan immigration bill was passed in the Senate. The republicans in the house blocked it from getting to the floor for a vote. There needs to be some sort of pathway to Citizenship. The republicans in the house need to rethink that.

Trump University is a SCAM. People maxed out there credit cards to sign up and the instructors don't even want to talk about their background in REAL ESTATE
You're a lying dim-retard, flighty. Comey said that if it had been anybody other than your lying goon hildebeest, they'd have been punished, flighty. So Comey equivocated in order to give your lying goon hildebeest a pass, flighty, because once they opened the barn door to prosecute her lying ass, flighty, they'd have had to proceed to prosecute everyone else -- per the regulation -- who knew about her insecure server, flighty, and that would've included your boy Odumbo.

Comey said hildedeest was stupid not to understand that discussing classified SAP material in an email on an insecure server was compromising American security, flighty. Suck it up, flighty, you're voting for a stupid, incompetent, lying cunt, flighty.

BTW, flighty, the Clinton Foundation is a scam engaged in money laundering.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:53 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BTW, flighty, the Clinton Foundation is a scam engaged in money laundering.
Bill has already admitted they are living out of it!!!!
Old 07-17-2016, 03:27 PM   #49
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

Comey said hildedeest was stupid not to understand that discussing classified SAP material in an email on an insecure server was compromising American security, flighty.

Here are the UFC rules below. At best Comey could have said Hilliary was in violation of 18 USC 1924 for having three documents that were marked classified on a server that is not on a secure network. They were marked Classified and she should have flagged them. The penalty stated in the rule is a fine. She is not going to jail. She did not remove them from the government server that was on the secure network. A staffer sent them to her. One could argue that since these were marked classified with the (C) in the paragraph she should flagged them and not retained them. The other documents that were deemed classified were not Marked Classified. She did not KNOWINGLY retain them, the label had the incorrect classification. That goes to what Comey called intent.

18 USC 1924
(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
18 USC 793
(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense (like classified satellite photographs) which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, (like her lawyer David Kendall) or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 03:47 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here are the UFC rules below. At best Comey could have said Hilliary was in violation of 18 USC 1924 for having three documents that were marked classified on a server that is not on a secure network. They were marked Classified and she should have flagged them. The penalty stated in the rule is a fine. She is not going to jail. She did not remove them from the government server that was on the secure network. A staffer sent them to her. One could argue that since these were marked classified with the (C) in the paragraph she should flagged them and not retained them. The other documents that were deemed classified were not Marked Classified. She did not KNOWINGLY retain them, the label had the incorrect classification. That goes to what Comey called intent.

18 USC 1924
(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
18 USC 793
(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense (like classified satellite photographs) which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, (like her lawyer David Kendall) or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

You're a liar, and you know it, flighty. Comey testified that anybody else doing the same thing could expect to be punished, flighty. Comey testified that hildebeest did in fact transmit classified material in her emails that was classified at the time it was sent, flighty. Comey said hildedeest was stupid not to understand that discussing classified SAP material in an email on an insecure server was compromising American security, flighty. You're stupid for voting for a stupid and incompetent, lying cunt-of-a-bitch, flighty.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:57 PM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And Is Flighty still flapping ......

Quote:

You're a liar, and you know it, flighty. ...

...You're stupid for voting for a stupid and incompetent, lying cunt-of-a-bitch, flighty.
But he will anyway!!!
Old 07-17-2016, 04:13 PM   #52
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
But he will anyway!!!
Hilliary was accepted into both Harvard and Yale Law Schools. She did a lot better that your hero Bush43 with his 77 average in History as an undergrad at Yale. I thought you republicans were into good grades, academic achievement and going to the best schools. Academically she did better than your hero Bush43.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:25 PM   #53
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're a liar, and you know it, flighty. Comey testified that anybody else doing the same thing could expect to be punished, flighty. Comey testified that hildebeest did in fact transmit classified material in her emails that was classified at the time it was sent, flighty. Comey said hildedeest was stupid not to understand that discussing classified SAP material in an email on an insecure server was compromising American security, flighty. You're stupid for voting for a stupid and incompetent, lying cunt-of-a-bitch, flighty.
I am not a liar. I just posted the UFC rules. Did you read them? I did not see the entire testimony of Comey. It said on-line that Comey talked about intent. Patreaus knowingly gave away Classified information to someone who was not authorized. Petraus knowingly kept classified information in a non-secure place (the attic of his house). The staffers sent Hilliary classified information that was not labeled CLASSIFIED or TOP SECRET. That is a big difference. Read the UFC rules. Not knowing is not a crime. You lose your access to classified information. Gross negliance, you pay a fine. Give classified information to an enemy of the USA or a spy, you go to Jail.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:42 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not a liar. I just posted the UFC rules. Did you read them? I did not see the entire testimony of Comey. It said on-line that Comey talked about intent. Patreaus knowingly gave away Classified information to someone who was not authorized. Petraus knowingly kept classified information in a non-secure place (the attic of his house). The staffers sent Hilliary classified information that was not labeled CLASSIFIED or TOP SECRET. That is a big difference. Read the UFC rules. Not knowing is not a crime. You lose your access to classified information. Gross negliance, you pay a fine. Give classified information to an enemy of the USA or a spy, you go to Jail.
Hildebeest "intended" to violate the provisions of the FOIA, flighty. Her mishandling of classified SAP material was the matter-of-course consequent, flighty, and Abedin testified that they knew that using an insecure server was problematic to conducting Secretary of State business, flighty. So, flighty, hildebeest, et al, showed intent and showed knowledge that they knew they were violating policy regulations after being instructed not to. Additionally, hildebeest jeopardized national security to untold foreign agents -- that would be "spies", flighty -- and "knowingly" gave her lawyers and computer technicians -- who did not have proper security clearances -- access to the servers: in violation of federal laws and regulations.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:24 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hilliary was accepted into both Harvard and Yale Law Schools. She did a lot better that your hero Bush43 with his 77 average in History as an undergrad at Yale. I thought you republicans were into good grades, academic achievement and going to the best schools. Academically she did better than your hero Bush43.
What was her average and class standing at Yale?

She couldn't pass the D.C. bar exam. Had to take it in Bill's state instead.

Has Hillarious-No-More ever run a business?

Or has she always been on someone else's tit? Like Bill's!

Oh, speaking of Yale, did you vote for Kerry?

Old 07-17-2016, 07:03 PM   #56
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

that illustration looks like a panic attack. LOL!

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:18 PM   #57
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hildebeest "intended" to violate the provisions of the FOIA, flighty. Her mishandling of classified SAP material was the matter-of-course consequent, flighty, and Abedin testified that they knew that using an insecure server was problematic to conducting Secretary of State business, flighty. So, flighty, hildebeest, et al, showed intent and showed knowledge that they knew they were violating policy regulations after being instructed not to. Additionally, hildebeest jeopardized national security to untold foreign agents -- that would be "spies", flighty -- and "knowingly" gave her lawyers and computer technicians -- who did not have proper security clearances -- access to the servers: in violation of federal laws and regulations.
One more time here is rule 18 USC 1924

18 USC 1924

1. The staffer who sent Hilliary the SAP email did not label it Classified or Top Secret. Not knowing that it actually was Top Secret is reckless as Comey said. Being reckless, you lose your authorization to handle classified material. You do not go to jail as per rule 18 USC 1924. You must knowlingly remove the record from the server on the secure network with the intent to retain the record in an authorized location. Hilliary did not remove any classified information from the server on the secure network. The email was not MARKED with the correct security classification when it was sent to her. The SAP email cannot be used to prove that she violated rule 18 USC 1924. You can argue that "she should have known or was negligent. Being stupid as you say does not put you in jail.

2. Hilliary only wanted to separate her personal emails from the work related emails. She was not going to separate 60,000 emails all by herself. You have her in a catch 22 situation. That is not the intent of the USC rules. The FOIA rule does not mean they can have her personal emails.

3. As Greta Van Susteren on Fox said Comey can hold his head high. He ruled correctly according to the USC rules as stated.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:26 PM   #58
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

She couldn't pass the D.C. bar exam. Had to take it in Bill's state instead.

Has Hillarious-No-More ever run a business?

Hilliary passed the bar in Arkansas. A lot of students need to take the bar exam twice.

What business did Bush43 run after leaving Yale? He ran the Texas Rangers into the ground before he ran the USA into the steepest recession since the Great Depression of 1929.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:30 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
One more time here is rule 18 USC 1924

18 USC 1924

1. The staffer who sent Hilliary the SAP email did not label it Classified or Top Secret. Not knowing that it actually was Top Secret is reckless as Comey said. Being reckless, you lose your authorization to handle classified material. You do not go to jail as per rule 18 USC 1924. You must knowlingly remove the record from the server on the secure network with the intent to retain the record in an authorized location. Hilliary did not remove any classified information from the server on the secure network. The email was not MARKED with the correct security classification when it was sent to her. The SAP email cannot be used to prove that she violated rule 18 USC 1924. You can argue that "she should have known or was negligent. Being stupid as you say does not put you in jail.

2. Hilliary only wanted to separate her personal emails from the work related emails. She was not going to separate 60,000 emails all by herself. You have her in a catch 22 situation. That is not the intent of the USC rules. The FOIA rule does not mean they can have her personal emails.

3. As Greta Van Susteren on Fox said Comey can hold his head high. He ruled correctly according to the USC rules as stated.
Hey flighty, Comey testified that someone at hildebeest's level should have been smart enough to know that the classified material she was putting in her emails shouldn't be there. It's evident that hildebeest wasn't smart enough to know better, flighty. You're stupid for voting for a stupid and incompetent, lying cunt-of-a-bitch, flighty, because she was jeopardizing Above Top Secret -- ORCON -- material.

Old 07-17-2016, 11:36 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Watch the videos, Fluffy. Then come back and tell us how smart, honest and competent Hillary is. You will look and sound like a fool, as usual, but you can do it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women