Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 07:30 AM   #46
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I like reading how some people tell others they should follow the rules when they pick and choose which rules to follow in life. But, life is different on a SHMB. It's not like driving without a license or not paying your fines. Or accepting money for "time and companionship only". I am sure that none of you have ever exceeded the speed limit or failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I could get into other aspects of life where almost all have failed to "follow the rules" but this threAD isn't the place to argue about your innocence or guilt.

There are many of you that would readily limit who could or should be allowed to, not just post, but be a member here. Some of you would rather this be an all male site with no women or wanna be women allowed. There are some that openly bash a provider that advertises bbfs but probably have seen a number of ladies that do it but do not advertise it. Which is worse? that was a rhetorical question for those of you that thinck you should answer the query.

Should everybody follow the guidelines to the best of their ability,? Yes they should but that does not mean they will. To thinck that the site has moderators watching for every infraction 24/7 is a little on the OCD side of things. This is a SHMB and not a totalitarian community where everybody is watched all of the time in order to hand out punishment at ever little misstep along the way.

I do find it interesting how so many people bitch and complain about something they get for free.

Of course the mods, who I will again point out are volunteers, don't have time or resources to monitor everything, and my gosh, the volume of posts that runs through ECCIE make this impractical, and yes, this is primarily a complimentary board. (Excepting those gents paying for premium access, ladies with banners, and sponsor ads. Has to be profit somewhere.) I appreciate the works of mods and admin, that providers don't have to pay for line advertising, and the continual exchange of information.

Infractions are going to happens. It's a fact of life in every walk.

What any provider advertises or how the board operates isn't in any individual's purview, nor should it be. That's up to the owner/investors. However, it takes a group working together to make a successful community, and we all need to be involved. Watching and pointing out matters that have residual implications can be helpful to ECCIE as a whole.

My problem was that Renee's posts were repeatedly reported but remained up, she didn't change her behavior and continued to violate, her attitude was, "Oh, well," and that provoked a large inequality when related to other providers. Matter addressed, and thank you!

As I said earlier, gosh knows I've made some stupid mistakes, but I learned from them and don't repeat them. That's the best most of can do. However, when someone gives every indication that they knew the rules but broke them intentionally with NO remorse and will PERSIST in doing so, that's frustrating and ire arousing. I'd rather be aroused in other ways.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:31 AM   #47
NightRager
BANNED

Quote:
I like reading how some people tell others they should follow the rules when they pick and choose which rules to follow in life. But, life is different on a SHMB. It's not like driving without a license or not paying your fines. Or accepting money for "time and companionship only". I am sure that none of you have ever exceeded the speed limit or failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I could get into other aspects of life where almost all have failed to "follow the rules" but this threAD isn't the place to argue about your innocence or guilt.

There are many of you that would readily limit who could or should be allowed to, not just post, but be a member here. Some of you would rather this be an all male site with no women or wanna be women allowed. There are some that openly bash a provider that advertises bbfs but probably have seen a number of ladies that do it but do not advertise it. Which is worse? that was a rhetorical question for those of you that thinck you should answer the query.

Should everybody follow the guidelines to the best of their ability,? Yes they should but that does not mean they will. To thinck that the site has moderators watching for every infraction 24/7 is a little on the OCD side of things. This is a SHMB and not a totalitarian community where everybody is watched all of the time in order to hand out punishment at ever little misstep along the way.

I do find it interesting how so many people bitch and complain about something they get for free.
Well said.
NightRager is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:58 AM   #48
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty sure my exceeding the speed limit by 5-10 mph is not keeping other people on the road from getting to work on time.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:59 AM   #49
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

WOW...What a way to put yourself on blast Renee

Also, after looking at your infraction list, I'd say the 90 days that you received before should immediately turn into 180 days the very next time you post an ad that you shouldn't have...

IDK, seems fair to me
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:32 AM   #50
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

And how is an ad posting violation preventing somebody form getting to work?
I thinck that if a john wants to see you and is interested in what your ad has to say, he/she will find it.
I am sure there are the impulse buyers that call whoever is on the front page but I doubt that is the majority of the johns on this board. Ad violations will eventually get the attention of a modtard and sooner or later will result in a vacation from the board. I thinck that you "ladies" have served the purpose of which you set out to achieve. Now you can all get back to posting your threADs while waiting for your turn to post your ADs.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:16 AM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. I thinck that you "ladies" have served the purpose of which you set out to achieve. Now you can all get back to posting your threADs while waiting for your turn to post your ADs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:19 AM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
WOW...What a way to put yourself on blast Renee

Also, after looking at your infraction list, I'd say the 90 days that you received before should immediately turn into 180 days the very next time you post an ad that you shouldn't have...

IDK, seems fair to me
Now should an esteemed admin such as yourself be talking about another posters infractions on the public board? Are you trying to curry favor with Fancy?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #53
TailChsr7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
I have to see it this way.....
When my week is already booked up, I don't post an ad. So the fact that this provider feels the need to plaster the board with ads just tells me that very few gents are interested in seeing her. Smacks of desperation. Kind of sad really.
Or she responds to every ISO request.
TailChsr7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:31 AM   #54
TailChsr7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
Eccie needs 3 ad sections now ...

* Once a week "Provider ads"
* Once a week "Weekend line up ads"

&

A NEW SECTION CALLED ....

"Available today ads"

This section would be used only for ladies that are available that day and you must include the HOURS YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR THAT DAY IN YOUR AD.

No feeler ads.
No I'll be in town next week ads.
No prebooking ads.
Simply a short ad saying "I am available today from __ to ___."
P411 already has that. Actually theirs is Available Now, which is even better. Surely ECCIE could do something similar. I'd like it since many providers aren't on P411.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #55
TailChsr7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
What's funny is the whores that post their weekend ad at the end of the weekend."
Actually it's pretty smart. If someone clicks on Weekend Lineup, yours is the last and first post to be seen. Miranda did that all the time when she was active.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
I'm pretty sure my exceeding the speed limit by 5-10 mph is not keeping other people on the road from getting to work on time.
Until you crash into someone or don't make that curve ahead, because you're speeding.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailChsr7 View Post
P411 already has that. Actually theirs is Available Now, which is even better. Surely ECCIE could do something similar. I'd like it since many providers aren't on P411.
And they are not always "Available Now"!

So would that be an infraction? False advertising?

Speaking of ... should "a false weight" infraction be ...

... a point for every pound they are above their posted weight?
Old 05-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #58
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailChsr7 View Post
The first time i tried using available now,....i was traveling.....first whore i hit up about 4 pm told me she was all booked up for the night.

damn whores
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
The first time i tried using available now,....

damn whores
There were "available now" when the posted the ad. You were late!

She doesn't mean she is "available" when you want her.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #60
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

^^^^^ Then it should have been "Available Then"

or "Was Available"
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women