Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2013, 08:57 AM   #46
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
...It all comes down to human anatomy?

A woman's vagina retains and holds several things for periods of time, (Penis, children, etc.). In theory, anything that goes on inside of a woman will leave some sort of impression. Thus, Women tend to "hold on" to things, physically and mentally.

A man's penis is able to penetrate and evacuate as desired. The man does not "retain" anything from the woman. If anything, he leaves a seed with her (sperm) and perhaps leaves emotions (love, desire, lust) behind. But more times than often, those feelings during sex (love, desire, lust) are transferred to the woman.

To be successful in this "business" that physically consumes so much more, you have to learn how to not wear your heart on your sleeve and not be "susceptible" and "prone" even though you are laying on the bed spread eagle. The same is to be said for seasoned hobbyists who have been unable to "Penetrate and evacuate" this delectable fantasy, etc. Countless threads here on ECCIE about hobby love...

I could only imagine how many older providers there are (15+ years in the industry) who have mastered the art their vagina/emotions/balance/well-being. To be able to "turn-on, turn-off" "Take-in" and "Take-out" and to eventually "Throw away" at the end. I could see how this could possibly change providers in the hobby.

Hmmm,...I am totally leaving this at a "?"
BSB....I like your post! This is the best post I see on this particular thread!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:06 AM   #47
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
BSB....I like your post! This is the best post I see on this particular thread!
Thankyou Samantha. I'm still buzzing from the Caramel Macchiato I got from Starbucks this morning. I never should have ordered that venti...
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #48
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

An impressive body of work (I found the "Chinese man bowing" poll most compelling) - but, it seems I have seen these threADs linked before. I wonder if Mokoa carries them in his cyber back pocket, or something?

(Not bad for the "lowest ranking Mod in the western hemisphere.")
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #49
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

Such a wonderful topic!

Here is my lil' .02 about the matter at hand...

I'm one who's been in this field for a long time with starting out under "Madam Alex" and then going with "Heidi Fliess". I was young and I am not at liberty to, nor would I ever indicated just how young I really was when starting out. I was not caught under any crossfire at all, (Oh' - Thank you Lord!), nor was there any sort of "loose lipping" - NO WAY concerning Alex and Heidi and any one else for that matter would ever occur then, now and in the future, EVER! Anyways, when the journey began needless to say, things were vastly different back then, than they are now. They were different in the sense of how much molding and mentoring came about, the safety net involved, etcetera. Upon taking a long break for real world work, having offspring, higher education, etcetera, I found myself having the utmost desire to return to "the life" as the, "legend" (not my self descriptor mind you, but rather ALL who have spent time with my unique being, penned me that), I once was back then, Oh wow - Oh wow, when emabrking on returning, did I learn that things had changed and big-time where the days of the "Madams" were gone and the days of independent internet "provider" with screening like lil' detectives which means providing one's own safety net - Well, as much as possible anyways, laptop, phone's, as safe and anonymous credit cards, the creation of a fictional character and persona apart from the Alex and Heidi days obviously, the necessity of "fictional review stories" about created fictional character and persona to be authored by known and respected "hobby" male fictional characters posted on known and respected "fictional internet boards", becoming verified, trusted and impeccable (again), placing classifiieds, having photographs, etcetera had taken over and still is what "the Life" entails today. The ways of today are much more stressful. Thus, one must be an extremely strong well-balanced person in all areas of life so to not have the "hobby" get to you by becoming cold-hearted, jaded, etcetera.

I have not changed since my journey began. I was and still am extremely sweet, genuine, "real", have utmost honor and respect, am not about that er'-um, proverbial "clock and number", but rather about, substance and connection all the way, etcetera. I know what this "hobby" is all about and all - It's about drama-free, no strings attached, pay one to leave thing with utmost honor and discretion but for me anyays, things still have to mean something and I convey such to the umost degree for every one that Graces my unique being with their presence. Being UTR for a long while like I have been though does affect me in the sense that I become nervous and giddy like a youngin' - LOL, but oh' so adorably cute, I am nonetheless!

I must admit however, I have changed with respect to tolerance and as a result, I have become somewhat jaded upon the real world "civvies" because no "civvie" treats my unique being like you Gentlemen do (which is utterly awesome and fantastic!), that partake in this "hobby".

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women