Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
COG eats Hillary Snatch...

VOMIT...
Seriously, Iffy?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #47
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
lets break this down further.

some democrats will stay home and not vote for hillary
some republicans will stay home and not vote for Trump

some democrats will vote Trump, they do not like Hillary
some republicans will vote Clinton, they do not like Trump

some democrats will vote Green Party
some democrats will vote Liberarian party
some republicans will vote Libertarian party

this begins to look more like 1876 which was very contested.

this country is very divided.
You are correct, and the reason the country is divided is that the Democrats intentionally brought in incompatible cultures and nurtured their grievances against white men, conditioned them that white men are bad and a vote for Democrats equals more government goodies that the asshole white men are too greedy to give up.

Of course, they invented the grievance industry of feminism and faggottry, also. Additionally, their election strategy is divide by race and grievance and conquer.

Most White fuckers don't like it, and everyone is at each others throats, which you will see shortly.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:36 PM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are correct, and the reason the country is divided is that the Democrats intentionally brought in incompatible cultures and nurtured their grievances against white men, conditioned them that white men are bad and a vote for Democrats equals more government goodies that the asshole white men are too greedy to give up.

Of course, they invented the grievance industry of feminism and faggottry, also. Additionally, their election strategy is divide by race and grievance and conquer.

Most White fuckers don't like it, and everyone is at each others throats, which you will see shortly.
unfortunately, they are playing a very dangerous game. they are getting something entirely different on what they planned on if it backfires on them.

this thing started in 1965 from what i can tell.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:41 AM   #49
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
unfortunately, they are playing a very dangerous game. they are getting something entirely different on what they planned on if it backfires on them.

this thing started in 1965 from what i can tell.
Yes, it did start in 1965 or so, and it was ingenious. Innocuously start bringing in people in small numbers, who had to be nice to survive, to plant roots in the country. Then bring in more, and call anyone a racist who opposed it.
Then, condition that group to hate white men.

So, what we have is a fiercely divided society which thinks the other side is immoral and deceptive and ethnically inclined and culturally rigid, and it is then permissible to hate the other side, leading to the social chaos we now have, created by left wing liberals.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:23 AM   #50
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
There are hard core dimbulbocrats that will vote one way.

There are hard core Republicans that will vote the other.

The Independents are all in for Trump.

I think we're looking at a landslide of Reagan-esque proportions.
I wish what you say would come true, but their are too many minorities for a landslide in Mr. Trump's favor. Minorities, egged on by liberals, hate white people. (FWIW, most people I know treat minorities fairly. Even liberals should acknowledge the left wing's complete control over social thought and admit obvious white nationalists are not acceptable in polite white society)

It was a tragic mistake to nominate Mr. Trump because of his unfavorables with minorities, who are unfortunately for Mr. Trump a very significant voting bloc.

After we lose this election, the lesson to be learned is if we want to retake this country, we need an ultraconservative, good looking, humble and smooth talking white conservative man who keeps his unpopular feelings to himself, gets elected as a stealth candidate, then packs the Supreme Court with 6 guys just like him, who want to recreate the greatness of this country.

(Although, if the liberals let in a bunch more Muslims, the Islamicists may cause so much chaos fighting among themselves that people make wake up and say Mr. Trump was right, but it will be way too late for this election.)

The liberals tricked us and lied to us and slipped by horrible candidates intent on destroying white America, which they have successfully done. The anti-white forces are in complete control, and short of violence which I do not advocate, we are completely persona non grata, all the while being accused of white privilege.

It is no way to live to be told that your success which you feel is via hardwork and honest enterprise is instead because of your skin color, and that it is something you should be ashamed of and do penance.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:37 AM   #51
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Anything a non-pseudo conservative is pissed about is against white men? You're full of shit. To a true racist such as yourself, color can be added to any issue, claim it's white envy or some other bullshit, and conclude it's the dems fault.
Like women getting to vote.
Blacks getting to vote.
Gays getting the right to be just as miserable as straight couples.

No, it's agitators like you telling poorly educated trump supporters that just because they're white they will always be a target. Just like you they hate to look things up, cross verify info, or adjust their thinking when given new info.
You tell the morons the dems pick the types of immigrants that come into the US. And the dems intentionally picked incompatible ones?
Give me a fucking break.
Link for proof?
Your seeds of hatred fall in the fertile "soil" of the poorly educated trump supporter. On the other part of your attack is guys like iffy, j-douche, the ll twats, and the wacko cunt who keep pushing time consuming videos (instead of reading which takes less than a quarter of the time to watch), accepting opinion as fact and see adding proof or an explanation as long winded. If it's longer than a tweet they turn into a twat.
When proven wrong or that they are using incorrect information they don't factor that info in and continue to repeat the bullshit.
Like the birthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

How about a few things trump has said that are sure to promote racial harmony and heal the "wounds" the dems have caused. These are some inflammatory, dividing statements. Haven't got to the statements about Hispanics.

Even among "second and third generation" Muslims in the United States, "there's no real assimilation."

There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to abolish the Second Amendment."

"You have to be a citizen to vote," but with same-day voter registration, "you have places where people just walk in and vote."

"We're the highest taxed nation in the world."

The Colorado caucus system for selecting Republican delegates is "rigged."
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 02:57 PM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:51 PM   #53
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Anything a non-pseudo conservative is pissed about is against white men? You're full of shit. To a true racist such as yourself, color can be added to any issue, claim it's white envy or some other bullshit, and conclude it's the dems fault.
Like women getting to vote.
Blacks getting to vote.
Gays getting the right to be just as miserable as straight couples.

No, it's agitators like you telling poorly educated trump supporters that just because they're white they will always be a target. Just like you they hate to look things up, cross verify info, or adjust their thinking when given new info.
You tell the morons the dems pick the types of immigrants that come into the US. And the dems intentionally picked incompatible ones?
Give me a fucking break.
Link for proof?
Your seeds of hatred fall in the fertile "soil" of the poorly educated trump supporter. On the other part of your attack is guys like iffy, j-douche, the ll twats, and the wacko cunt who keep pushing time consuming videos (instead of reading which takes less than a quarter of the time to watch), accepting opinion as fact and see adding proof or an explanation as long winded. If it's longer than a tweet they turn into a twat.
When proven wrong or that they are using incorrect information they don't factor that info in and continue to repeat the bullshit.
Like the birthers

How about a few things trump has said that are sure to promote racial harmony and heal the "wounds" the dems have caused. These are some inflammatory, dividing statements. Haven't got to the statements about Hispanics.

Even among "second and third generation" Muslims in the United States, "there's no real assimilation."

There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to abolish the Second Amendment."

"You have to be a citizen to vote," but with same-day voter registration, "you have places where people just walk in and vote."

"We're the highest taxed nation in the world."

The Colorado caucus system for selecting Republican delegates is "rigged."
I do not believe I have ever been called a "non pseudo conservative" and I admit I do not know what to think about that one.

As for defending Mr. Trump's statements they obviously are the essence of Mr. Trump's problem. Of course I cannot defend them, even the ones I believe, because he has muddled the waters so completely that the only redeemable action he can take is to resign his nomination for the good of the country and anti anticonservatives.

As for me being a racist, I contend that is an incorrect description of me. I am a white culture preservationist. Additionally, I believe the members of all races would be happier in large nations dominated by their race.

However, and I think this is an important point, the minorities in any country should be protected from harm. I just don't like the special privileges given to anyone on account of race, as that just starts the cycle over again.

Hatred, even hatred of whites, begets more hatred and violence.

Please remember I can well understand the historical arguments of wrong doing committed against minorities and ethnic groups, and like the compensation provided to Japanese-Americans, I also wish to compensate African -Americans for slavery, and give the Indians back their ancestral lands.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:03 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You HAVE been called a racist, though, JL, and a white supremacist.

And you as much as admitted it in be previous post.

You're sounding more and more like a Neo-Nazi.

And you ALWAYS sound like a faggot!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women