Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #46
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
This is on the lowest level of bad things that can happen to you in the hobby. Ncns cost you time maybe a little money. But you didn't get beat up, pimp did not show up, she did not turn out to have a Dick, and you are out no substantial amount of money. To me it is note worthy but not alert worthy, all that happened is you got no ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I could say the same thing about a guy grabbing his "gift" and running.
Sorry but I had to say this for the ladies... a guy grabbing the donation after you have provided is: robbery... nowhere near NCNS status. Not even in the same galaxy. I would way rather a guy NCNS me than run out with my earned money. Just the same as a girl showing up then have to give her money to the 'friend' outside in the car and driving off. Carry on with your original debate lol.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #47
capri solaro
Account Disabled

User ID: 35006
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to take this time to personally thank mr. joe for all this wonderful publicity, my phone hasn't stopped ringing and I have had some great times with some of you As for the others I didn't get a chance to meet with this time around.. I guarantee I will be back in Houston soon and would LOVE to meet you! Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3
Old 01-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #48
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri solaro View Post
I would like to take this time to personally thank mr. joe for all this wonderful publicity, my phone hasn't stopped ringing and I have had some great times with some of you As for the others I didn't get a chance to meet with this time around.. I guarantee I will be back in Houston soon and would LOVE to meet you! Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3

Wow I just lost all respect for you Capri. I guess you know how to get business everywhere now, just NCNS someone and get on the front page.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #49
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I wonder who initiated, rallied, and perpetuated publicity....

I don't condone any of this (CS, your last post was kinda raw mami), but posting this in 3 different public forums (I'm sure you've posted one in the men's room too) to get others to come to your p party does no good.. Note it to others and say what you have to say, and move on... everyone makes mistakes, in this case a massive one, but if a guy wants to go in, your thread(s) does not matter when it comes to his dick making decisions.. and you got dissed not once not twice, but three times. just sayin
Old 01-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #50
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Thank you LD that was the next point I was going to bring to that response. That was not a fair comparison LL as significant amount of money was lost.

Capri you would've done yourself a favor by staying out of the conversation, rather then post what you did.

For the record I'm not arguing for her just against this cry baby thread. You only need one thread to say I got ncns and this is who did it, put it where you like. But you see the dumb shit the girl is gonna say.

At this point I'm beating a dead horse, said my piece.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #51
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3
"Controversy breeds business"

In this case, not mine.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #52
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

LD I would love to know how I got dissed... Please enlighten me because If my memory serves right you where the one getting perturbed when you opened your mouth at the wrong time and got jumped on... Just saying..someone sounds over zealous to condone others... I wonder why lol.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #53
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
LD I would love to know how I got dissed... Please enlighten me because If my memory serves right you where the one getting perturbed when you opened your mouth at the wrong time and got jumped on... Just saying..someone sounds over zealous to condone others... I wonder why lol.
Show me where that happened... if I got perturbed by anything that was said about me anywhere then I must be going senile because I don't remember. I told you it backfires, I know from experience with BB, so trust me no one was mad! I've never gotten "jumped on" per say.. I didn't say much not only because it wasn't my NCNS, but the phone was ringing.. why fix what's not broken?

It is what it is.. and if some can't deal with it and get mad or think contrary, that's their right and no skin off my back. That mess taught me to keep evidence of all correspondence including calls, texts, and emails, and be straight up with a guy from beginning to end (basically what I was doing before just more diligently).

Don't take your frustrations out on me. You know I'm telling you something noteworthy, but your pisstivity won't let you see past having it your way. Enjoy.

Now back to YOUR original thread...
Old 01-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #54
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hmm time of the month? And I am actually enjoying this thread, because ut has more than achieved it's purpose which you helped to achieve...and you know I would love to be able to show the texts and phone calls in which she yelled and screamed and cursed me because she was getting no business, seems someone would have done better playing two-face...
Old 01-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #55
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 01-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #56
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
The hobbyist you refer to as "pathetic" has no bearing on my future decisions. However the above sentence quoted from your post, will.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Sorry but I had to say this for the ladies... a guy grabbing the donation after you have provided is: robbery... nowhere near NCNS status. Not even in the same galaxy. I would way rather a guy NCNS me than run out with my earned money. Just the same as a girl showing up then have to give her money to the 'friend' outside in the car and driving off.
That's not robbery. That is theft. Grabbing a sweater at Sears and running out of the door is not robbery. It's theft.

As for the value of your time vs. my time. You obviously think you are worth more, but that does not make it so.

If I spend an hour playing phone tag to make an appointment and confirm it before hand, drive an hour to get there and find a place to park on time, and then spend an hour driving back after "hanging" for a bit to see if I get a call back from my repeated calls to find out what happened. .... that's three hours of my time that I took away from work... on top of the mileage to get there at 40 cents a mile.

That wasted trip just cost me about $650 to $800. That's theft, too.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
The hobbyist you refer to as "pathetic" has no bearing on my future decisions. However the above sentence quoted from your post, will.

+1

Including her "partner" taking her "back."
Old 01-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #59
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Why so serious? LL if I may, I wasn't worried about you coming to see me anyhow... if you passed my screening, which I doubt that you would, I'd give you something worth writing a review about darling.

now where is your BFF-- spirit?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #60
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's not robbery. That is theft. Grabbing a sweater at Sears and running out of the door is not robbery. It's theft.

As for the value of your time vs. my time. You obviously think you are worth more, but that does not make it so.

If I spend an hour playing phone tag to make an appointment and confirm it before hand, drive an hour to get there and find a place to park on time, and then spend an hour driving back after "hanging" for a bit to see if I get a call back from my repeated calls to find out what happened. .... that's three hours of my time that I took away from work... on top of the mileage to get there at 40 cents a mile.

That wasted trip just cost me about $650 to $800. That's theft, too.
Time is money I grant you but you planned to be away from work, so this "theft" would be more on your part as you "planned" to be away from your company which pays you a salary per hour in which you took from them 3 hours, or if you are a salary employee, then its based on a set number of hours per pay period, per month or per year. It will be defined in you pay contract.

You effectively took those hours from your employer. Did you refund the money it equated to even if it was only a small amount or come in early/work late the next day to make it up?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women