Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #5731
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Oh I agree with that, but still, you can't call someone a bust yet just because they are on the pup list. I wish Rick Smith were on the Mup list. Mentally unable to perform
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #5732
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Rick Smith's 3rd round picks have been god-awful.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:56 PM   #5733
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The only ones I have claimed to be bust are Su a FILO Nix and Savage. If Su a FILO can't bust in to the starting lineup on this shit fuck offensive line he is a bust. Fat fuck Nix didn't play a fucking down this year, so hell to the yes Rick smith blew that pick like BT blows a tranny!! If Savage can't compete they wouldn't have gone after Mallet, he must suck too.

Clowney ain't on the field, so bust so far yes, hopefully he comes back in time to decapitate Luck in week 6. #1 overall Mfing picks need to be on the field dominating not sucking on nursemaid titties.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:30 AM   #5734
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
If only Rick Smith had the same passion for measuring draft picks as Dopey Dude Daddio has for measuring cocks.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:02 PM   #5735
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

At this point I'm pretty confident saying that Savage was picked to appease the fans.
I don't think any of the QB's picked before him are going to be anyone's long term solution.
Without Marcus Mariota next year's draft class would look a lot like this year's. Lots of athletic ability but not NFL material.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #5736
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Glad to see you are still paying attention BT, I was beginning to think your eyes had been plastered shut by Dopey's wad after wad after wad he facialized you with. I still see 0 reviews of snatch from you!! Are you on the Gayboy version of eccie? I bet you are!!! Your avatar name is no doubt "Dopey's Butt Plug"!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #5737
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I agree boardman Savage was an afterthought. Because they knew they would catch hell if they didn't take one QB. Thing is, he might be all right but I get the feeling that he won't get the chance.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #5738
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
When Dopey Dude Daddio the Cockhound shares his gay fantasy's about the length of JFF's cock, he leaves nothing open for interpretation. (See above quote!)

DDD the Cockhound must think this is a homo board!
Old 09-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #5739
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
At this point I'm pretty confident saying that Savage was picked to appease the fans.
I don't think any of the QB's picked before him are going to be anyone's long term solution.
Bortles and Bridgewater have looked pretty good in the games they played. They will be fine. Everyone is raving about JimmyG in New England. About he showed up the first day of training camp knowing the entire play book and how he was moving players to their correct position if they were out of position. He looked really good in pre-season and people are talking about him as the replacement for Brady when he retires. His performance is why they dumped Mallett.

The Texans fucked up big time by waiting and taking a player who had gone 1,000 days between playing in college and who shows it.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:03 AM   #5740
gnadfly
Account Disabled

From http://blogs.houstonpress.com/news/2...ed_reserve.php

So if you're keeping track at home, here's the scorecard for the Texans last two rookie classes:

2013 Draft Class (round/selection number)
1/27. DeAndre Hopkins, WR: Solid, budding star player
2/57. D.J. Swearinger, S: Improving starter
3/89. Brennan Williams, OL: Released in July (knee injury)
3/95. Sam Montgomery, DE: Released last season (maturity issues)
4/124. Trevardo Williams, DE: Released before preseason (performance)
6/176. David Quessenberry, OL: Placed on Non-football injured list (lymphoma)
6/195. Alan Bonner, WR: Placed on injured reserve (foot)
6/198. Chris Jones, DT: Started 11 games for New England last season
6/201. Ryan Griffin, TE: Third string tight end on Texans

2014 Draft Class
1/1. Jadeveon Clowney, OLB: Rehabbing knee injury, out 4-6 weeks
2/33. Xavier Su-a-Filo, OL: Backup guard
3/65. C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE: Backup tight end
3/83. Louis Nix III, NT: Placed on injured reserve (knee)
4/135. Tom Savage, QB: Third string quarterback
6/177. Jeoffrey Pagan, DE: Backup defensive end
6/181. Alfred Blue, RB: Backup running back, 1st career start Sunday (13/78 yds)
6/211. Jay Prosch, FB: Occasionally gets on field in short yardage
7/216. Andre Hal, CB: Special teams, backup cornerback
7/256. Lonnie Ballentine, S: Placed on injured reserve

Breakdown of the 19 players drafted in 2013 and 2014
* 3 starters (1 of whom is out 4-6 weeks)
* 7 backup/part time players
* 1 quarterback project
* 4 no longer with the team
* 4 on some form of injured/reserve list
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #5741
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Bortles and Bridgewater have looked pretty good in the games they played. They will be fine. Everyone is raving about JimmyG in New England. About he showed up the first day of training camp knowing the entire play book and how he was moving players to their correct position if they were out of position. He looked really good in pre-season and people are talking about him as the replacement for Brady when he retires. His performance is why they dumped Mallett.

The Texans fucked up big time by waiting and taking a player who had gone 1,000 days between playing in college and who shows it.
And Mallet was supposed to be the replacement for Brady. He had all the physical tools.
I'm not saying these guys can't play. I said I don't think they are any teams long term solution. For that reason I'm glad we didn't take them. We'll see where they are in two years. Top fantasy picks or servicable QB's a la Joe Flacco? Hell we've got that now. Fitz will be a roller coaster ride all year. He'll have some 300 yard games and then come out and throw 3 picks.

Russel Wilson is changing the way QB is played. More accurately going back to the way it was played, just with a little more athleticism. Accuracy from the pocket, looking to get the ball downfield in a playmakers hands then making a play only as a last resort to keep a drive alive. Oh, and unquestioned leadership. You remember those guys, Montana, Young, Elway even Marino although his mobility was never as good as the others. Bridgewater and Bortles may have some of those elements but neither has them all.

Wilson also understands the game like those guys did. Fitz with his Harvard education doesn't seem to have that football IQ. He executes plays but he doesn't play the game from what I've seen. I see Mallet as the same type of guy. Who knows about Savage.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #5742
Satin
Valued Poster

He's listed as a "game time decision" but I have a feeling BabyMaker's gonna play tomorrow. He's a prick, but he's the key to this offense. I'm still curious as to why they're not playing Grimes more. He only has 5 rushes, and he had a great preseason and camp. It's great to see the rookie Blue getting some reps though. He might be our future. I don't see them keeping BM after this year.

Sorrio Williams says he "doesn't care" about how he's greeted tomorrow. With that in mind, I'm sure he'll get a real nice reception tomorrow.

Our linebackers have to play better. The Bills will look to run the ball a lot with Jackson and Spiller. Manuel should have a rough day....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #5743
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
He's listed as a "game time decision" but I have a feeling BabyMaker's gonna play tomorrow. He's a prick, but he's the key to this offense. I'm still curious as to why they're not playing Grimes more. He only has 5 rushes, and he had a great preseason and camp. It's great to see the rookie Blue getting some reps though. He might be our future. I don't see them keeping BM after this year.

Sorrio Williams says he "doesn't care" about how he's greeted tomorrow. With that in mind, I'm sure he'll get a real nice reception tomorrow.

Our linebackers have to play better. The Bills will look to run the ball a lot with Jackson and Spiller. Manuel should have a rough day....
Excellent analysis!
Old 09-28-2014, 11:30 AM   #5744
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Crappy play calling so far on both sides
Old 09-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #5745
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews