Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40548
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #511
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

ask task maybe he was meeting scrunch there to be guest speaker
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:12 PM   #512
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
lol I wasn't on the list no

NOt my thing man, im not into that shit, too busy with work

I got a utr texting me with cursing because I haven't funded her in a week I told her no work no money

paulie u can ask around some big names on the list you can find them, not oldies some youngies
I believe the first line, the rest is bullshit x 3

But I'm a drunk
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:12 PM   #513
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
or maybe we miss dsbecause of his one review of a person that was underage at the time and was later in a big messy report all entangled in the news and on here.

maybe we miss ds because of all the times he rode on every post and review another member made then tried to see if his dick was bigger or not by asking the provider each and every time he saw her how he performed compared to his pm buddy.
maybe we miss ds because he had to change his screen name and handle because he got worried le was watching him and had the make of his car in the report

maybe we miss ds because he was such a big pussy that he knew he had fucked up for going underage then had to change everything has his personal in fo was all out there for everyone to see
maybe we miss ds because his wife caught him on here and read his one review and was so so upset about him that she took his money house and diginity away from him

what a shame that ds was, what a dick he is and will always be

on we go!!!!!!!!!
Ah -- I call your bluff. I challenge you to produce EVERY bit of this info that you allege. As my understanding of DT is such that none of it is true. I am sure that he will be more than happy to entertain every single speck of info you have. Don't accuse and don't obfuscate (big word , I know, so feel free to google it). Show real info and not vague accusations that are the weapon of pussies. Bring it on as your post shows that you have NOTHING! You made 6 statements -- and while calling DT a dick is a matter of opinion and thus not necessarily false if you are mentally challenged, the other 5 statements of alleged fact are all false and can NOT be backed up. Only a pussy would do that , and since you must not be a pussy, please please please give the facts..... if you can. I am waiting.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:14 PM   #514
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I believe the first line, the rest is bullshit x 3

But I'm a drunk
lol nice try, but yes we know youre drunk

just don't drive again
Old 07-15-2014, 09:17 PM   #515
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Ah -- I call your bluff. I challenge you to produce EVERY bit of this info that you allege. As my understanding of DT is such that none of it is true. I am sure that he will be more than happy to entertain every single speck of info you have. Don't accuse and don't obfuscate (big word , I know, so feel free to google it). Show real info and not vague accusations that are the weapon of pussies. Bring it on as your post shows that you have NOTHING! You made 6 statements -- and while calling DT a dick is a matter of opinion and thus not necessarily false if you are mentally challenged, the other 5 statements of alleged fact are all false and can NOT be backed up. Only a pussy would do that , and since you must not be a pussy, please please please give the facts..... if you can. I am waiting.
lol nice try task,

nice try but u can go read the emails if you want

go do your work you have it post it
of course its against the board rules as you know

You take such a deep interest in this deep stinker was he your gay lover?
Old 07-15-2014, 09:19 PM   #516
Guest042416
Account Disabled

now I must bid good night as I have to make some money early when the market opens in Europe.

on we go boys
Old 07-15-2014, 09:21 PM   #517
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:

paulie u can ask around some big names on the list you can find them, some banned members too
No need for me to go digging.
The information you provided to me was innacurate at best.
All pure speculation with no facts to back anything up.
AND... that recently banned member??
The one who you quickly retreated about??
More misinformation.
So no need for me to go chasing any of your NEW misinformation....

You can go produce the stuff Task is asking for first though....
I can wait for you to spin the jailbreak stuff....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:28 PM   #518
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
No need for me to go digging.
The information you provided in your pms was innacurate at best.
All pure speculation with no facts to back anything up.
AND... that recently banned member??
The one who you quickly retreated about??
It wasn't who you said it was... It was someone different...
So no need for me to go chasing any of your misinformation....

You can go produce the stuff Task is asking for first though....
I can wait for you to spin the jailbreak stuff....
so glad someone else is finally calling BJ out for all his lies and bs!!!

than you paulie
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:32 PM   #519
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post

than you paulie
lol rodeo

aren't you late with the fish for your so?

that aint no lie, you pussy whipped mother fucker you lol

go bring home the fish she gets mad if youre late with the fish
Old 07-15-2014, 09:47 PM   #520
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol rodeo

aren't you late with the fish for your so?

that aint no lie, you pussy whipped mother fucker you lol

go bring home the fish she gets mad if youre late with the fish
dude seriously wtf is your problem, oh wait I know, cant stand being punked out by someone on here so you just throw BS at everyone with no proof. like has been told by at least 3 of us now, show us the proof that you have, than maybe just maybe someone will believe you and the shit you spew out of your mouth, until than do what you said a few posts ago, go to work so you can make your 6 figures and be able to afford that UTR that is calling you screaming at you for $$$.

I love how grown men who have never met each other, most, love to sling bull shit about other grown men, yes I am part of that as well, but I never started anything with anyone on here and will not allow someone to just trash me!!!

I have put you on ignore, but I also told you I would monitor what you say to make sure you don't say anything stupid, which of course you have now. way to go ass, now why don't you head your own advice and move on and leave me and whatever I might or might not have at home alone, its none of you business.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #521
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
dude seriously wtf is your problem, oh wait I know, cant stand being punked out by someone on here so you just throw BS at everyone with no proof. like has been told by at least 3 of us now, show us the proof that you have, than maybe just maybe someone will believe you and the shit you spew out of your mouth, until than do what you said a few posts ago, go to work so you can make your 6 figures and be able to afford that UTR that is calling you screaming at you for $$$.

I love how grown men who have never met each other, most, love to sling bull shit about other grown men, yes I am part of that as well, but I never started anything with anyone on here and will not allow someone to just trash me!!!

I have put you on ignore, but I also told you I would monitor what you say to make sure you don't say anything stupid, which of course you have now. way to go ass, now why don't you head your own advice and move on and leave me and whatever I might or might not have at home alone, its none of you business.
you never had me on ignore you pussy

lol
and are you denying you didn't bring home fish to the so?
Old 07-15-2014, 09:50 PM   #522
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:

proof that someone does it raw yes I know, you think everyone uses a condom I know
weve been through this

on we go

bring home the fish
Old 07-15-2014, 09:52 PM   #523
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
you never had me on ignore you pussy

lol
and are you denying you didn't bring home fish to the so?
never had you on ignore, haha, why not try sending me a pm and see what happens, yeah you know what I do with my computer and eccie don't you.

and wtf you talking about bringing home some fish? please explain what MG supposedly told you, and its not against the rules, he is already banned, so wont hurt him any, an im sure he wont mind setting the record straight, so bring it little man, at least show some brass and finally post something someone asks you about,
but im sure you wont, you will spin it some f'ed up way to say, go read between the lines of some other shit, so whatever dude
Old 07-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #524
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
never had you on ignore, haha, why not try sending me a pm and see what happens, yeah you know what I do with my computer and eccie don't you.

and wtf you talking about bringing home some fish? please explain what MG supposedly told you, and its not against the rules, he is already banned, so wont hurt him any, an im sure he wont mind setting the record straight, so bring it little man, at least show some brass and finally post something someone asks you about,
but im sure you wont, you will spin it some f'ed up way to say, go read between the lines of some other shit, so whatever dude
you had me on ignore but yet responded to me in 5 minutes

hmmm smells fishy

your so likes fish go bring it home
Old 07-15-2014, 10:00 PM   #525
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:

than you paulie
Finally? It's been going on for at least 18 months:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052121568&postcount=6

It's a wonder why we waste so much time with it. Eventually you just get used to most houseflies, and bj never says anything with enough substance to consider a buzz.

It's an age-old question of philosophy finally answered:

If a post occurs in a thread, and there's nothing but empty words, did that post really occur? Obviously yes, as there's nearly 3000 pieces of evidence from bj.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women