Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2022, 07:56 PM   #496
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
And why do you keep calling Democrats DumbOCrats? I don't understand. You're a self professed Democrat.
he must be a DINO.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 08:13 PM   #497
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Tiny, you certainly can count but your math is incomplete.

there was a 500,000 increase in deaths so, your statistics was showing that there was a 10% increase in deaths in 2019 - 2020.

unless you mention other deaths (flu, pneumonia) causes besides covid, your stats are worthless.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:01 PM   #498
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Tiny, you certainly can count but your math is incomplete.

there was a 500,000 increase in deaths so, your statistics was showing that there was a 10% increase in deaths in 2019 - 2020.

unless you mention other deaths (flu, pneumonia) causes besides covid, your stats are worthless.
AAHG!!!! Dilbert, there was a 17.7% increase in deaths. 503,976/2,854,838 = 17.7%.

The other stats for other causes of death are there in the table in the JAMA link in my last post. You posted an image of the table in one of your old posts. If you look at the data you’ll see deaths from influenza and pneumonia actually increased from 2019 to 2020. And you could hypothesize that perhaps some of the above-trend growth in deaths from diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s should have been attributed to COVID. But I don’t suspect you’ll be able to come up with a reasonable case that the 345,000 deaths attributed to COVID in 2020 were overstated. If you don’t think COVID caused most of the 503,976 increase in deaths then what was it? The explanations so far here like falling off of roofs and homicides just don’t cut it.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 03:51 AM   #499
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You still haven't explained why 503,000 more people died, of all causes, in 2020 than 2019. Since you won't click on any links that conflict with your prejudices, purportedly because they contain viruses,

And why do you keep calling Democrats DumbOCrats? I don't understand. You're a self professed Democrat.
#1: As to the last question first: I don't call Democrats "DumbOCrats" .... there's a difference. Trump is a Democrat and has been all his adult life. The DNC enjoyed his money, and Schumer asked him to raise money in Florida for Schumer's campaign. Trump did. A "DumbOCrat" buys into the stats posted by the government to justify the current agenda.

Which leads US to the first question. Answer: Why do I have to explain a stat you've posted as though it is medically and scientifically accurate. It's not. Why do you think it is? This reminds me of U.S. government body counts. And then I remember: John Kerry's Congressional perjury.

So, many people don't want to appear sheepishly uninformed so they assume the information given to them by the government is correct if that is the information they relied upon to accept mandates. They actually "listen" to Bitten and Kumola...not to mention Mr. "I AM SCIENCE"!!!!

Your "science" degree didn't have anything to do with cell manipulation and modification did it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 12:00 PM   #500
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
��BREAKING NEWS

UK Government admit that the vaccines have damaged the natural immune systems of the double jabbed.

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity against Covid variants - or possibly any virus.

So let’s watch the ‘real’ pandemic begin now!

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?
We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-42.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-42.pdf

Pg 24 says nothing at all to suggest what you are proposing. Did you even read it??

Btw I believe the thread was "How many ppl will die by the end of the year."

Ended up with a total of 824,000 deaths and 54 mill cases. Mortality rate of 1.5%.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 03:11 PM   #501
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So what are we really talking about? How many people will DIE FROM the Covid virus or how many people will die WITH the Covid virus. Too different things you know.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 06:44 PM   #502
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
So what are we really talking about? How many people will DIE FROM the Covid virus or how many people will die WITH the Covid virus. Too [sic] different things you know.
What we are really talking about, sir, is a guessing game. How official are the numbers? A disbarred, disgruntled, disingenuous political throwaway like Lex Luthor will dispute any findings disagreeable to his thinking.

I say, take the CDC numbers. Sir!

I want the win if the good doctor does not chime in by the end of the month.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #503
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
AAHG!!!! Dilbert, there was a 17.7% increase in deaths. 503,976/2,854,838 = 17.7%.

The other stats for other causes of death are there in the table in the JAMA link in my last post. You posted an image of the table in one of your old posts. If you look at the data you’ll see deaths from influenza and pneumonia actually increased from 2019 to 2020. And you could hypothesize that perhaps some of the above-trend growth in deaths from diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s should have been attributed to COVID. But I don’t suspect you’ll be able to come up with a reasonable case that the 345,000 deaths attributed to COVID in 2020 were overstated. If you don’t think COVID caused most of the 503,976 increase in deaths then what was it? The explanations so far here like falling off of roofs and homicides just don’t cut it.
are you sure your math is right?

2019 2,854,838
2020 3,358,814
I added these 2 get 5,000,000 (lazy math)
then I took the number you subtracted from those 2 years which gives us 503,976.
then finally this.
500,000/5,000,000 (more lazy math) = .10

rounded off to 10%
Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 PM   #504
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I can't accept the CDC numbers. They keep moving the goal post themselves.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 09:02 PM   #505
tobias1988
BANNED

That is how science works. It evolves as new data becomes available.. Science is not religion.
tobias1988 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 10:29 PM   #506
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias1988 View Post
That is how science works. It evolves as new data becomes available.. Science is not religion.
scientology ?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 12:34 PM   #507
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
scientology ?

No. Science.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 02:29 PM   #508
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Which leads US to the first question. Answer: Why do I have to explain a stat you've posted as though it is medically and scientifically accurate. It's not. Why do you think it is? This reminds me of U.S. government body counts. And then I remember: John Kerry's Congressional perjury.

So, many people don't want to appear sheepishly uninformed so they assume the information given to them by the government is correct if that is the information they relied upon to accept mandates. They actually "listen" to Bitten and Kumola...not to mention Mr. "I AM SCIENCE"!!!!
At last! An explanation why 503,000 more people died in 2020, from all causes, compared to 2019. They didn't. The government faked the numbers.

That's going to be awfully hard to get away with. The CDC's National Vital Statistics System provides mortality data down to the county level. Other organizations like PRB and IHME take this data and look at totals by state and county. See for example these:

https://www.prb.org/usdata/indicator/deaths/table/
http://ghdx.healthdata.org/record/ih...unty-1980-2014

So, for example, say the CDC is faking the number of total deaths in Texas. Someone at the Vital Statistics Section of DSHS is going to notice that. Well, you say, maybe the DSHS is in on this conspiracy. Or perhaps Texas is on the up and up and it's the New Yorkers who are faking the data. Well then, no matter. People looking at the county level are going to identify the fraud.

What you're suggesting would require a vast conspiracy on the part of federal, state and county officials and employees, as well as the researchers who delve into the CDC's National Vital Statistics System data. That's just not plausible.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 02:32 PM   #509
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Trump is a Democrat and has been all his adult life. The DNC enjoyed his money, and Schumer asked him to raise money in Florida for Schumer's campaign. Trump did.

Your post was so intriguing it deserves more than one reply.

Thank you for saying this. I've been shouting it from the rooftops, in personal conversations and on this board, for years, and nobody believes me.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 02:34 PM   #510
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Toma-to Tomah-to

Quote:
...And why do you keep calling Democrats DumbOCrats?...
While I feel DumbOCrats is accurate and descriptive, I tend to go with DemonicRats. It's concatenated from Demonically Possessed Rat Bastards, which seems more accurate.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women