Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #496
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Still doesn't explain how one can draw a gun while getting punched [allegedly] in the face by 300 lb person.

Keep in mind that while the puncher is landing uncontested blows, he's going to be aware of the punchee reaching for something, if that is indeed the case. He'd more then likely reach out to grab the arm reaching for whatever the victim is reaching for. Forget about the movies, where you see the person on the bottom inching closer towards an object to hit (or shoot) the assailant with. It just doesn't work that way.

If you think it's that easy, demonstrate with a pal, using safer objects like pillows for him to punch with, and a water gun for you to reach for. Once you're done struggling and have tapped out, and your friend is still dry, you can come back and apologize.
You just keep hanging onto that thin thread.
We'll wave to you as you fall into that abyss of self delusion.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #497
gnadfly
Account Disabled

George Zimmerman has already disproved Roombra. He's still angry about it.
It's getting so a black man can't play the knockout game in polite society without getting capped. Remember when Obama was Prez?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #498
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I am a white as they come, fully Anglo.
When I was a kid in Redneck Katy, Texas in the 1970's and early 80's the local cops would pull us over all the time, I was harassed numerous times for NO REASON other than being a Teenager.. I had somewhat long hair for the day.

now did I EVER get shot, arrested, beat up?
NO: why because I obeyed them and did what they said. Yes Sir and No Sir..

Hell I even got pulled over blowing through a stop sign while drinking and had beer in the car at 17 years old. guess what I was polite and gracious and the cop let me go. I did not have an attitude, He told me to go home and not be seen again that night and I did exactly what he said..

Here is the moral of the Story: yes cops can and will be dicks. Let them have their 10 minutes of glory even though most of them have small cocks.. and guess what here I am 46 years old and have NEVER been arrested for anything...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #499
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I am a white as they come...in Redneck Katy, Texas ...
And your point? (Joking)

But I agree with the remainder ....

... and I haven't been "cuffed" and "jailed" IMO for the same reason.

Close ... real close. But only close.

"because I obeyed them and did what they said. Yes Sir and No Sir.."

Bottom line is with Brown's demonstrated attitude and propensity, if it hadn't been Wilson it would have been another store owner who was fed up with Brown stealing shit from the locals and bullying them.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #500
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

We didn't have Rappers and other pop culture figures telling us to "fuck the police".

Growing up on the East Side of Houston, you knew that when you fucked up, and the cops had you, you better do as they say or get the ass whipping.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #501
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Still doesn't explain how one can draw a gun while getting punched [allegedly] in the face by 300 lb person.

Keep in mind that while the puncher is landing uncontested blows, he's going to be aware of the punchee reaching for something, if that is indeed the case. He'd more then likely reach out to grab the arm reaching for whatever the victim is reaching for. Forget about the movies, where you see the person on the bottom inching closer towards an object to hit (or shoot) the assailant with. It just doesn't work that way.
How do you know all of this? have you done it a lot?

We don't know how often Brown hit the cop. The cop is reported to have a fractured eye socket, but that could have been done with one punch.

How do you know that it wasn't Michael Brown that went for the cop's gun after hitting him? Or the cop went for the gun after being punched and Brown tried to grab it. Brown was reportedly shot in the thumb and there is powder residue in the thumb wound. That means Brown's hand was withing inches of the gun when it fired. Sounds consistent with a struggle for the gun

After that, the cop got out of the car and Brown rushed at him again and the cop killed him. At least that is what 7-8 black witnesses are saying. And they are in hiding because they are afraid Brown's supporters will attack them.

People seem to be bending over backward to find ways that Brown is an innocent lamb attacked by a racist cop. But the facts don't seem to back that up.

Why don't we wait for the grand jury report before we engage in ridiculous speculation about what the cop was or was not capable of doing while being punched an unknown number of times?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:35 PM   #502
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
Here is the moral of the Story: yes cops can and will be dicks. Let them have their 10 minutes of glory even though most of them have small cocks.. and guess what here I am 46 years old and have NEVER been arrested for anything...
yeah, you gotta give the police respect; just because when you deal with them, they have ALL the power.
some people seem to be unable to do that.
this is just like someone poking a wild animal when it's behind bars,and then losing a finger/arm
like this
http://consumerist.com/2014/07/31/zo...to-pet-a-lion/

and lots of other cases
but that's how people think; they are special and that things that happen to others won't happen to them
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:36 PM   #503
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Fractured eye socket? And he wasn't knocked the fuck out? LMAO!!!

Dude, I've been hit in the eye socket/orbital bone area. It is arguably the hardest bone in your body, due to what it has the job of protecting. To break it, requires ridiculous force, and if you're hit with that ridiculous force, you're probably not going to be conscious...or barely conscious.

You're also going to need immediate ambulatory attention. Was there immediate medical attention (i.e. partner calling for backup & ambulance)? Again, I've been hit hard in the eye area. There are TWO things on your mind when that happens: am I going to ever see again, and when is the pain going to end...and that's after the DARKNESS and absence of light is gone (you're going to clinch your eye closed, trying to protect it) and you can somewhat see a little bit.

Explain to me again how cops get to LETHAL FORCE so quickly in these situations? Where are their TACTICS, and shit like pepper spray and mace, or baton to subdue? Where are their takedown tactics to cuff a suspect? One cop SHOULD be able to handle one person, regardless of size (to an extent). Definitely a male cop should be able to handle a male suspect.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:39 AM   #504
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Dude, I've been hit in the eye socket/orbital bone area. It is arguably the hardest bone in your body, due to what it has the job of protecting. To break it, requires ridiculous force, and if you're hit with that ridiculous force, you're probably not going to be conscious...or barely conscious.

You're also going to need immediate ambulatory attention. Was there immediate medical attention (i.e. partner calling for backup & ambulance)? Again, I've been hit hard in the eye area. There are TWO things on your mind when that happens: am I going to ever see again, and when is the pain going to end...and that's after the DARKNESS and absence of light is gone (you're going to clinch your eye closed, trying to protect it) and you can somewhat see a little bit.

Explain to me again how cops get to LETHAL FORCE so quickly in these situations? Where are their TACTICS, and shit like pepper spray and mace, or baton to subdue? Where are their takedown tactics to cuff a suspect? One cop SHOULD be able to handle one person, regardless of size (to an extent). Definitely a male cop should be able to handle a male suspect.
Oh come on. Do you really think the Orbital bone is the hardest bone in the body? The hardest bone in the body is your femur, the upper leg bone, and it certainly would require much more force to break than the orbital bone. The orbital bone is a thin curved bone around the eye. The femur is a heavy long bone that supports body weight. This case just isn't what you want it to be, that's all there is to it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:21 AM   #505
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

What about the lethal force part?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:23 AM   #506
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Now you're sounding stupid (NOW, he is sounding stupid...) Faux Bro. People get the faces broken all the time and they don't all go down from it. Self preservation is why someone will draw their weapon while in a fight. If they don't get it out and fire then they will likely die. Your little thug buddy left his DNA on the gun which means that he touched it violently enough to leave skin cells. How do you think that happened? Cops go to lethal force when they encounter what they think is a lethal threat and a 300 pound thug who actually goes after my gun in my car would be a very lethal threat.

Why don't you go after some MMA fighter or WWE wrestler Faux Bro (remember it's fake) and see how that turns out. After all, you're a guy (or so we've been led to believe) so you should be able to take on another guy.

I know it's much too late but do you realize that you're putting all YOUR credibility on the back of a street thug playing the part of an innocent victim who just happened to cross the path of a murderous, white cop. Just how likely is that scenario?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:48 AM   #507
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Dude, I've been hit in the eye socket/orbital bone area.
Apparently, there was some unreported brain damage.

So, your assessment of what occurred in the confrontation between Brown and Wilson (like Zimmerman and Martin's confrontation) is based on ..

.... YOUR EXPERIENCES!

I'm looking forward to hearing your expert testimony at Wilson's trial.

No doubt it will exonerate Brown and prove Wilson guilty of murder. Right?

Did it ever occur to you ..

...that may be Wilson can "take a punch" better than you?

"Rambo": "Explain to me again how cops get to LETHAL FORCE so quickly in these situations?"

Ok. #1: There is no self-defense standard in the Model Penal Code of "LETHAL FORCE" ... The phrase is "deadly force." (Missouri 563.031. Use of force in defense of persons [As amended 2012]).

#2: Since you have had a severe blow (apparently more than one) to the head, I'll explain it to you.

#3: One is justified in using "deadly force" (which is defined generally as that force causing serious bodily injury and/or death) in response to "deadly force" being used against one ....Missouri 563.031. Use of force in defense of persons [As amended 2012]) (The statute applies to "law enforcement officers")

#4.. since you have just described the blows by Brown as "deadly force" (causing serious bodily injury) Officer Brown was justified in defending himself with "deadly force"! Period. And you have also described a reason why someone might be in fear of their life, because of getting hit in the eye socket by a huge person hard enough to break the bone, reduce vision, and cause excruciating pain, and the victim is seeking to protect themselves before the person doing the beating takes their weapon and shoots them to death.

#5..Thank you for helping "us" out with the justification.

It's real simple:
Don't punch cops in the face and try to get their weapon. Oh, and
Don't punch anyone in the face and try to get their weapon.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:14 AM   #508
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Dude, I've been hit in the eye socket/orbital bone area. It is arguably the hardest bone in your body, due to what it has the job of protecting. To break it, requires ridiculous force, and if you're hit with that ridiculous force, you're probably not going to be conscious...or barely conscious. So you're arguing that Officer Wilson may have been in great pain which may have impaired his judgement, Rambro?

You're also going to need immediate ambulatory attention. He had other, more immediate concerns, Rambro. Was there immediate medical attention (i.e. partner calling for backup & ambulance)? There was no other officer on the scene to render aid, Rambro. Officer Wilson was all by himself confronting two perpetrators, Rambro. Notice, Rambro, how Johnson -- who did not hit or physically threaten Officer Wilson -- was never even shot at by Officer Wilson. Officer Wilson did afterwards go to the hospital for his injuries, Rambro (btw, the PD report that his orbital was fractured turned out to be bogus). Again, I've been hit hard in the eye area. There are TWO things on your mind when that happens: am I going to ever see again, and when is the pain going to end...and that's after the DARKNESS and absence of light is gone (you're going to clinch your eye closed, trying to protect it) and you can somewhat see a little bit. So again, you're arguing that Officer Wilson may have been in great pain which may have impaired both his vision and his judgement, and you're arguing how Officer Wilson would do his utmost to avoid being hit like that again, Rambro?

What part of Brown unexpectedly attacking Officer Wilson over a pedestrian issue -- escalating the situation immediately to the point of fear of death -- do you not comprehend, Rambro?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #509
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What part of Brown unexpectedly attacking Officer Wilson over a pedestrian issue -- escalating the situation immediately to the point of fear of death -- do you not comprehend, Rambro?
Either his life experiences are deficient to assist his comprehension (irrespective of his chest beating announcements) OR he simply wants to fantasize what might have happened based on his own "experiences" and refused to "comprehend." ... The latter an affliction of prejudice and bias.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #510
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
We didn't have Rappers and other pop culture figures telling us to "fuck the police".

Growing up on the East Side of Houston, you knew that when you fucked up, and the cops had you, you better do as they say or get the ass whipping.

and never ever run from HPD back then either... talk about an ass whipping.. did not matter what race you were.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women