Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2014, 12:52 PM   #481
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I am still trying to figure out how Brown was trying to get his gun.
Reaching into the officer's unit.

Have you watched the tape from the store?

Or would you rather think about a 100 pound CIVILIZED "KID"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:07 PM   #482
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
After Wilson backed-up, Brown attacked Wilson through the window or open door, slingblade. What part of that do you not understand, slingblade? That part of the altercation has been reported since day-one of this incident, slingblade.

Who have you been listening to, slingblade? Why do you not know the elemental facts of this case, slingblade?

Regarding the blood, slingblade, that's part of the forensic investigation and always has been "evidence", and it's your side of the street that's bitching that it was ever released ... let alone "when"!

The part I don't understand, was it the window or open door? I B Hankering
The reason it matters is some had said the cop opened the door scooping Brown up with it as he backed up. I B Hankering
So that would put it in a different perspective to me. I B Hankering
If you are so sure of all the facts then why don't you know that particular one? I B Hankering
That part of the altercation has not been clarified. I B Hankering
I have listened to everyone. I B Hankering
You have yet to boil it down to elemental facts. I B Hankering
My side of the street has no problem with the blood besides it not being released until now. I B Hankering

Your grammar displays that I am the answer to your questions in most of your sentences. That makes about as much sense as you repeating it over and over to start with. But if you want to look to me for knowledge that's okay by me.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #483
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The part I don't understand, was it the window or open door? I B Hankering
The reason it matters is some had said the cop opened the door scooping Brown up with it as he backed up. I B Hankering
So that would put it in a different perspective to me. I B Hankering
If you are so sure of all the facts then why don't you know that particular one? I B Hankering
That part of the altercation has not been clarified. I B Hankering
I have listened to everyone. I B Hankering
You have yet to boil it down to elemental facts. I B Hankering
My side of the street has no problem with the blood besides it not being released until now. I B Hankering

Your grammar displays that I am the answer to your questions in most of your sentences. That makes about as much sense as you repeating it over and over to start with. But if you want to look to me for knowledge that's okay by me.
How about this, slingblade: WTF do you think would have happened if Brown had cleared the street and carried his ass to the sidewalk like Officer Wilson told him to do, slingblade?

There wouldn't have been an altercation if Brown had cleared the street and carried his ass to the sidewalk like the Officer Wilson told him to do, slingblade.

There would have been no cause for Officer Wilson to back-up to reiterate his directive to Brown and Johnson to carry their asses to the sidewalk if they had only done what they were lawfully directed to do by an officer of the law, slingblade.

If Brown and Johnson had only followed the lawful order of a legally appointed police officer, Brown wouldn't have had occasion to feloniously assault Officer Wilson THROUGH THE WINDOW of Officer Wilson's vehicle, slingblade.

Instead, Brown stupidly did not carry his ass to the sidewalk as he was lawfully directed to do, and instead Brown stupidly chose to feloniously assault a legally appointed police officer who was carrying a gun; which, btw, is legitimate cause for arrest, slingblade.

That's why Brown is dead, slingblade. Brown made too many stupid decisions that day invoking Darwinian consequences, slingblade.

Officer Wilson already knew that Brown was guilty of felonious assault, slingblade; hence, when Brown made his last stupid mistake of taunting and "bum rushing" a lawfully armed police officer lawfully discharging his lawful duties, Officer Wilson shot Brown dead, slingblade.

FYI, sllngblade, no one would ever turn to you as a fount of knowledge. You have already shown yourself to be very ignorant of the facts in this case, slingblade, just like you've shown yourself to be stupidly ignorant of the promise of violence from your side of the street regarding the recent release of the forensic evidence in this case:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:20 PM   #484
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
How about this, slingblade: WTF do you think would have happened if Brown had cleared the street and carried his ass to the sidewalk like Officer Wilson told him to do, slingblade?

There wouldn't have been an altercation if Brown had cleared the street and carried his ass to the sidewalk like the Officer Wilson told him to do, slingblade.

There would have been no cause for Officer Wilson to back-up to reiterate his directive to Brown and Johnson to carry their asses to the sidewalk if they had only done what they were lawfully directed to do by an officer of the law, slingblade.

If Brown and Johnson had only followed the lawful order of a legally appointed police officer, Brown wouldn't have had occasion to feloniously assault Officer Wilson THROUGH THE WINDOW of Officer Wilson's vehicle, slingblade.

Instead, Brown stupidly did not carry his ass to the sidewalk as he was lawfully directed to do, and instead Brown stupidly chose to feloniously assault a legally appointed police officer who was carrying a gun; which, btw, is legitimate cause for arrest, slingblade.

That's why Brown is dead, slingblade. Brown made too many stupid decisions that day invoking Darwinian consequences, slingblade.

Officer Wilson already knew that Brown was guilty of felonious assault, slingblade; hence, when Brown made his last stupid mistake of taunting and "bum rushing" a lawfully armed police officer lawfully discharging his lawful duties, Officer Wilson shot Brown dead, slingblade.

FYI, sllngblade, no one would ever turn to you as a fount of knowledge. You have already shown yourself to be very ignorant of the facts in this case, slingblade, just like you've shown yourself to be stupidly ignorant of the promise of violence from your side of the street regarding the recent release of the forensic evidence in this case:
So you are saying that The officer would have let Brown go knowing he was the offender at the store if he would have just stayed on the sidewalk?

I think you are the one with comprehension trouble. Why would he have let him go if he knew he was the suspect?
I find it pretty ignorant on your part to even type what you did and not realize how foolish it makes you look.
Brown was pretty dam far from the patrol car when he hit the ground. Reading up on the leaked info it looks like they have put a spin on it to influence peoples decisions about it, but we will see when it all comes out.
Before it was either through the door or window now you are sure its the window? Make up your mind.
You seem to alter your opinion to suit whatever you want to say.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:21 PM   #485
LexusLover
Valued Poster

SlingBlade's questions are not for information .... he's not interested in "understanding"!
Old 10-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #486
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
SlingBlade's questions are not for information .... he's not interested in "understanding"!
Is that your way of covering for the fact that there is no way the officer knew who he was? Just don't answer the question? Thanks for another example of how you guys think. Pathetic!
Old 10-24-2014, 04:57 PM   #487
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
So you are saying that The officer would have let Brown go knowing he was the offender at the store if he would have just stayed on the sidewalk?

I think you are the one with comprehension trouble. Why would he have let him go if he knew he was the suspect?
I find it pretty ignorant on your part to even type what you did and not realize how foolish it makes you look.
Brown was pretty dam far from the patrol car when he hit the ground. Reading up on the leaked info it looks like they have put a spin on it to influence peoples decisions about it, but we will see when it all comes out.
Before it was either through the door or window now you are sure its the window? Make up your mind.
You seem to alter your opinion to suit whatever you want to say.
At last report, Officer Wilson was completely unaware of Brown's criminal escapade at the store, slingblade; so, the "comprehension issue" is all on you, slingblade. Now if you want to argue that Brown's overreaction was predicated on the fact that Brown felt guilty in the presence of a cop because he KNEW THAT HE HAD COMMITTED A CRIME, that's a different and substantively more correct POV, slingblade.

Brown had committed a felony -- not "jaywalking" -- when he assaulted Officer Wilson, slingblade. Comprehend that Brown fled from the scene of a felonious assault on a police officer, slingblade, and that Officer Wilson pursued both suspects on foot commanding Johnson and Brown to stop and surrender. It wasn't until after Brown had stopped and turned around that Brown stupidly chose to "bum rush" an armed and ready police officer, slingblade. All of the forensic evidence concludes that Brown was shot while he was facing Officer Wilson, slingblade.

BTW, slingblade, Officer Wilson attempted to open his vehicle door when Brown slammed it shut and attacked him through the window: look it up, moron. Hence, the "comprehension issue" is still all on you, slingblade.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #488
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is that your way of covering for the fact that there is no way the officer knew who he was? Just don't answer the question? Thanks for another example of how you guys think. Pathetic!
Define "knew who he was?" Please use large fonts. It amuses me.

Thanks, Playa!!

BTW, I'm interested in knowing if Brown had a juvi record. If anyone has info, please share.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #489
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default You Want Pathetic....

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/22/police...ily-relatives/

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – In a recent statement, Michael Brown’s mother asked that her son not be part of self-serving business or political actions as she pleaded that he be remembered for the good. A reported assault and theft this past weekend may dramatically underscore that sentiment.

It happened Saturday night, October 18th, at about 8:15 pm in the parking lot of Red’s BBQ. It`s the corner of Canfield and West Florissant, just blocks from where Michael Brown was shot and killed.

Police sources tell us Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

A police report describes a car pulling up and several people getting out. One of those people, was reported to be Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden. A witness described McSpadden yelling ‘You can`t sell this s%$&” One of the relatives, who was selling, reportedly demanded McSpadden show a document proving she had a patent.

The police report says that`s when an unidentified person with McSpadden assaulted Petty so violently that it resulted in a 911 call. A witness tells Fox 2 that the weapon was a metal pipe or pole. The suspect reportedly struck Petty in the face. Medics then took him to Christian Northeast Hospital. The witness said the assault suspect grabbed merchandise and a box of cash believed to contain about $1,400.

Anyone else remember when Trayvon's mom had several phrases copyrighted? I wonder if this was under the advisement of Benjamin Crump. He's reppin' the Brown family now. At least some of them.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:50 PM   #490
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #491
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
From 12 to 17 means a grown man still killed a KID. A minor.

A grown ass man, stalked and killed an underaged kid. And y'all bastards applaud the killer, because the kid was black.

Shit, man.
let's do some math shall we? 17-12 = 5. in terms of teenage growth, that's a lot from a physiological point of view. and it's less that 1 year to so-called manhood. and the draft. ponder that poi dog.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #492
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That is ridiculous. A jury found him not guilty. Period.

Did OJ Simpson (Black) "get off" from killing his wife and her boyfriend (Whites)?

If the tee shirt does not fit, you must acquit.
when do we get to see Dorian Johnson charged for giving false statement to police again? He deserves to be in jail!!! along with his atty.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:24 PM   #493
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

just to remind y'all, where were you in 1983? JL and Assup, i was in Haifa Israel. on liberty snorting [forbidden topic] at a bar on the coast. in runs a MP yelling "All Liberty is cancelled. Report to your command IMMEDIATELY" i spent the next 45 days on high alert on the USS America. i'll assume i don't need to tell you why.

Anchors Aweigh!

SEMPER FI JARHEADS!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:48 AM   #494
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that your way of covering for the fact that there is no way the officer knew who he was?
I don't "cover" anything. The truth and facts prevail. But what is PATHETIC is #1 ... your ignorant, aggression demonstrates I was correct about you, and
#2 ... you don't know the officer didn't know who he was at the time.

In fact given the size of the town, the length of time the officer worked there, and the size and attitude of Brown, there is a 99% chance he knew exactly who Brown was. I'll take my logic based on knowledge over your distorted rant.

Again: Have you looked at the robbery video? May be more than once, if not.

Then, look at the photo of his face. A 300 pound bully isn't easy to hide.

Go join his supporters and loot a store, ok? You fit the "Al Sharpton" profile.
Old 10-25-2014, 05:52 AM   #495
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Still doesn't explain how one can draw a gun while getting punched [allegedly] in the face by 300 lb person.

Keep in mind that while the puncher is landing uncontested blows, he's going to be aware of the punchee reaching for something, if that is indeed the case. He'd more then likely reach out to grab the arm reaching for whatever the victim is reaching for. Forget about the movies, where you see the person on the bottom inching closer towards an object to hit (or shoot) the assailant with. It just doesn't work that way.

If you think it's that easy, demonstrate with a pal, using safer objects like pillows for him to punch with, and a water gun for you to reach for. Once you're done struggling and have tapped out, and your friend is still dry, you can come back and apologize.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women