Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #466
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Of course Einstein was wrong--or at least incomplete--and eventually we will find out in what ways. But when--and how it will manifest itself--is yet to be known.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #467
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Have any of you read "The Twelfth Planet" by Zechariah Sitchin?

Also, while we may not be able to travel at the speed of light, there are wormholes (yes, they exist) that could transport us across the galaxy in seconds.

http://mkaku.org/home/?page_id=423
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #468
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If there was life on other planets, wouldn't the Bible have mentioned this? Or do they have their own God?
Hmmm let's see: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The operative word being "heavens" which is plural.

And let me first state I am Christian- but even the Quran- which tells nearly the same identical story of the creation also says this in 56:80"

Most surely it is an honored Quran, (77) In a book that is protected (78) None shall touch it save the purified ones. (79) A revelation by the Lord of the worlds. (80)

John 8:23 : And he said to them, “You are from below and I am from above. You are from this world; I am not from this world.

So here Jesus clearly tells his disciples he's not from earth- actually by definition Jesus is an E.T or you can technically say an Alien and not be out of context. Angels and demons are by context and definition ET's- the problem many people make with the Bible is that they read it and translate in into modern terms- which you can't do. Nowhere in the Bible does it say Angels have "bird wings" and Demons have horns and tails. The word Angel in Hebrew actually means "messenger"- the Bible actually mentions various times Angels bringing messages to man- so how do Angels travel? If you are simple minded you will think that Angels are flapping their "bird wings" to get around. If you are more open minded you would believe that Angels if they are being sent by God probably are using some type of craft(i.e space craft). Also, if you are simple minded you might believe that the prophet Elijah got carried away in a chariot of "fire" with horses flying away into the sky- if you are more open minded you might believe that people in those days had no idea of how to explain a space craft so they had to use something to compare it to- do you think in present day 2013 if the space shuttle landed in a remote village in a third world country that had never seen a plane/jet how do you think they would describe the space shuttle? The may call it a gigantic bird with fire coming from it's tail- if someone was to read what they wrote thousands of years later they may laugh and say : what kind of bird has fire coming from their tails..." Wake up folks!!!!

Ghost are supernatural spirits and it is mentioned in the Bible as well:

Matthew 14: 25-27 (NIV)
During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #469
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You need to give it a rest, man!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #470
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You need to listen to him. He could teach you a thing or two... freaker fuck
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #471
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Give it up for what? Because I have educated views that simple minded folks can't comprehend? Yssup if the Bible was written thousands of years ago do you not agree that it was written in terms of how they related to things in those days? Yssup are you telling me that if a plane landed in a third world country that has never seen a plane how would they describe it f they were to write what they witnessed?
There's a famous military video- I believe it was World War 2 where American planes were landing on an island as a refueling point and the natives of that island apparently had never seen a plane before and immediately started to bow down and worship the plane and even buit wooden replicas because in their primitives eyes they perhaps thought the planes were gods. I believe it was termed the "John Frum" movement- open your mind and read about it- it's well documented.

Yssup to tell me or anyone else to give it rest when you are spoon fed and believe everything you were told since you were an adolescent is a joke to me. I guess you probably do believe angels have bird wings, the devil is red with horns and a pitchfork, that Adam ate an apple, the sky is blue etc- now you tell me who is brainwashed yssup??
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #472
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Also, while we may not be able to travel at the speed of light, there are wormholes (yes, they exist) that could transport us across the galaxy in seconds.

Quantum Physics has the idea that there could be many different
dimensions, and the possibility of different beings and creatures
that could occupy them.

No need to travel a distance as we understand distance, if you
are coming from a different dimension.

It would be odder to me not that God would make us the only
creatures to occupy this universe, but that he would create
possibly many different dimensions without creating beings
to occupy them.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #473
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Give it up for what? Because I have educated views that simple minded folks can't comprehend? Yssup if the Bible was written thousands of years ago do you not agree that it was written in terms of how they related to things in those days? Yssup are you telling me that if a plane landed in a third world country that has never seen a plane how would they describe it f they were to write what they witnessed?
There's a famous military video- I believe it was World War 2 where American planes were landing on an island as a refueling point and the natives of that island apparently had never seen a plane before and immediately started to bow down and worship the plane and even buit wooden replicas because in their primitives eyes they perhaps thought the planes were gods. I believe it was termed the "John Frum" movement- open your mind and read about it- it's well documented.

Yssup to tell me or anyone else to give it rest when you are spoon fed and believe everything you were told since you were an adolescent is a joke to me. I guess you probably do believe angels have bird wings, the devil is red with horns and a pitchfork, that Adam ate an apple, the sky is blue etc- now you tell me who is brainwashed yssup??

That reminds me of a scene from Men in Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJLeBM6-AaM
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #474
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
That's all well and good. But what if Einstein was wrong? If we can travel through worm holes, then all bets are off. Einstein's theories proved that Isaac Newton was fundamentally wrong, even though his theories had held for two hundred years. Odds are, Einstein's views of time and space don't get it completely right either. You can never rule anything out. In a hundred years we may be zipping around the universe like the Starship Enterprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Yeah, good luck with the wormhole idea.

First, as the link mentions, the entrance to the worm hole is a black hole, which will tear you to pieces as you enter it - although there is some conjecture by one guy mentioned in the link that somehow, maybe, you won't get torn to pieces.

Good luck testing that idea. The wormhole will toss you out somewhere else in the universe. Where? And will you just be dust when you get tossed out?

Also, how do you get to the nearest wormhole? The black hole at the center of the Milky Way? How far away if that? 20,000 light years?

I think you see the problem You have the same problem getting to the nearest wormhole entrance (if you even knew where one was) that you would have getting to an inhabited planet. It would take many centuries to get there and you might pass inhabited planets on the way there. You might was well just try to travel to the nearby stars and look for life.

A wormhole is worthless unless it is nearby to earth. Of course, if it was nearby to earth, we wouldn't be having this conversation. The earth, the sun and all the other planets would have been sucked in and destroyed.

So, no, wormholes won't be helping us.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #475
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Regarding Aliens - if they do come to Earth before we make it to their planet(s), then technologically, we're pretty fucked if they're aggressive since it means their knowledge of science and the universe would far exceed our own.

Of course, given our human tendancies, we would probably violently hijack their equipment (whether they're peaceful or not) and repurpose it for our own means.

Alien invasion might not actually be such a bad thing since I could see an event like that finally uniting humanity as a planet against a common foe, heh.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #476
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Regarding Aliens - if they do come to Earth before we make it to their planet(s), then technologically, we're pretty fucked if they're aggressive since it means their knowledge of science and the universe would far exceed our own.

Of course, given our human tendancies, we would probably violently hijack their equipment (whether they're peaceful or not) and repurpose it for our own means.

Alien invasion might not actually be such a bad thing since I could see an event like that finally uniting humanity as a planet against a common foe, heh.
Not likely, the libtards would take sides with the ET's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208t80uceSg
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #477
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Not likely, the libtards would take sides with the ET's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208t80uceSg
To be fair, if they offer us death by snu-snu, I would welcome our amazonian overladys...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #478
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

OK, this is too good to be true:

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...ednesday-.html

Just in time for this thread, NASA will be live-streaming some news updates about black holes.

BUT LOOK AT THE COMMENTS!!! The first commenter is MrCymatics - none other than the real-world name of our dear friend WellEndowed1911. And WE1911 - oops, I mean MrCrymatics - wants us all to know about Pyramid Gravity Force. I will cut and past his marvelous comment before the cabal of Masons and Jews that control the Internet remove it to hide the REAL truth:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop drinking the Kool AID..........! And start thinking about Ancient Geo Engineering......Like hello is everyone on this planet stupid enough to believe that the Pyramids are TOMBS.........?
Like Hello one more time for possible penetration into the dense minds of.........Earthlings....The pyramids on the Giza plateau control the Hawaiian hot spot......Now why would a bunch of Highly intelligent beings want to control a Volcano.......? anyone.? yes you in the back.! what’s that you say....? Thats correct....! did you hear that people your not a stupid as you look down here after all.......The semi bright human in the back said to control temperatures by controlling ASH discharge into the atmosphere............Very Good..Grass hopper......! And how do we do this with Pyramids on the approximate same latitude of the Hawaiian Hot Spot on the other side of the planet...? yes, yes,......... spit it out son.......! By gravity control..! very good.....my son......very good.......By gravity control......Now how do you disable a pyramid that was set up to control the temperatures on Earth.......? right again you open them up and turn them into amusement parks........So.......And how do we place the pyramids back on line......? yes, yes......... Right again.....! We repair the damage CRAZY humans did to the Earths thermostats i.e. the Great Pyramids of Giza............"Pyramid Gravity Force" the only answer to CLIMATE CHANGE.......The Ice Man Cometh.........The Great Pyramid of Giza is an MBH.........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't know about you, but that settles if for me. A little further down, MrCymatics even posts a link to a "book", entitled "Pyramid Gravity Force". that tells us "How The Earth's Pyramids Work":

http://www.pyramidgravityforce.com/

Folks, you all simply MUST buy this "book". No matter what the cost!!
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #479
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "Educated Views?" LOL!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Give it up for what? Because I have educated views that simple minded folks can't comprehend?
Yeah, right!

And just out of curiosity, what the hell is a "wellendowed1911?"

A .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol with a big dick?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #480
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You need to listen to him. He could teach you a thing or two... freaker fuck
LIKE WHAT?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies