Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47909
pyramider46370
bambino40538
CryptKicker37121
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2014, 10:42 PM   #466
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Hahaha - like it's my fault that girls dump him and want to up their game. As if he wasn't totally dumped by them both. Plenty of evidence out there for that. You are so lost. Oh and yes , both the current gf and the last say he had still groveled for them to see him again. However , neither would even consider seeing you. They have more class than that.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055320476

post 61 back in may
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #467
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

BJ, why do you have such a hard on for TM, really? who gives two shits who he raw dogs and posts online for all to see, if the girls are willing to do so, so be it. if he had problems with MG in the past, well that's the past, yet you keep bringing it up for some reason. MG is gone, and prob for good, I thought I remember seeing something about you taking a break, but guess the drama here is too much to keep you away from it. and than when you do come back, seems like its all about the same people, me, task, saige, dee, dee, and tif and her supposedly BBFS. what have I done to you? other than call you out about some "intel" that you say everyone PM's you about. well if that's the case post it, but of course, all you want to do is say, read between the lines, that will tell you everything you need to know.
and than you get into a PM war and say some other BS, like I told you earlier, the most honest thing I have seen you write was about your feelings towards the military.

anyway, I am finally done with you, its permanent ignore for you brother, as you like to say, on we go, or whatever. happy hunting, stay safe and keep raw dogging.
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:53 PM   #468
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055484829

read post number 99

that's from you

lol, and lol

on we go
Yup - that was a private email to another and not some group email he sent out to you and others. No contradiction there.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:56 PM   #469
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Quote:
No worries. She wouldn't fuck you if you with MGs dick - oh wait , you already get plenty of that so you wouldn't need her to assist.

Must be pretty sad and pathetic to be MGs stooge but if the shoe fits...
Old 07-12-2014, 05:49 AM   #470
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yup - that was a private email to another and not some group email he sent out to you and others. No contradiction there.
that private email had same info maybe more I thought you knew that was on the mass email

Maybe one of your friends on that list will send it to you.

Im not your friend, so on we go.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:55 AM   #471
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
No worries. She wouldn't fuck you if you with MGs dick - oh wait , you already get plenty of that so you wouldn't need her to assist.

I wouldn't fuck saiges pussy with my worst enemies dick, said that many times
I think shes skanky and ugly not my type, but hey that's what you go for and u love pt use so she fits what u like.
speaking of mgs dick, you follow 80 percent of the pussy he fucks so youre the one that loves licking pussy that has mgs dick in it already lol

I don't think I saw any girl that mg fucked except one.

You bragged about how u saw mgs girls about 80 percent of them.

on we go task, youre looking pathetic
Old 07-12-2014, 06:01 AM   #472
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1069120&page=4

there u go task.

post 47

you all over the pussy he fucked, even gets better with the pillow talk u have with the girls about mg, lol

but that's not for today
Old 07-12-2014, 06:04 AM   #473
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
BJ, why do you have such a hard on for TM, really? who gives two shits who he raw dogs and posts online for all to see, if the girls are willing to do so, so be it. if he had problems with MG in the past, well that's the past, yet you keep bringing it up for some reason. MG is gone, and prob for good, I thought I remember seeing something about you taking a break, but guess the drama here is too much to keep you away from it. and than when you do come back, seems like its all about the same people, me, task, saige, dee, dee, and tif and her supposedly BBFS. what have I done to you? other than call you out about some "intel" that you say everyone PM's you about. well if that's the case post it, but of course, all you want to do is say, read between the lines, that will tell you everything you need to know.
and than you get into a PM war and say some other BS, like I told you earlier, the most honest thing I have seen you write was about your feelings towards the military.

anyway, I am finally done with you, its permanent ignore for you brother, as you like to say, on we go, or whatever. happy hunting, stay safe and keep raw dogging.
rodeo that's your choice

on we go
Old 07-12-2014, 07:12 AM   #474
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
some members I miss hmmmm

vl where are you baby I miss you pass me the vodka baby
"Done With The Drama"

per her profile Victoria Lane
last post 06-24-2014, 03:30 PM

yet showcase is still up
so guessing still working, just not posting

so PM or email her.

also where you post link to a page of a thread and give the post #

hint: #436 just copy the post number in the thread and post

that #436 is about some getting a get out of jail free card by you in this thread

works on closed threads also #133 is where CC closed a thread ( from ripped off by DeeDee &nbsp
btw: takes one to the post and only the post wanted
click the thread title above the post # to go to thread at that post.

makes reading easier when jumping all over Upset NY or the whole board ijs
and a handy hint for all

or
just quote post you in thread, copy or cut and post in thread you want
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #475
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Quote:
that private email had same info maybe more I thought you knew that was on the mass email

Maybe one of your friends on that list will send it to you.

Im not your friend, so on we go.
I guess that means I am worthy of talking about , which is more than you can say for yourself MGs (your new name -- short for MG's stooge). Nice to see that not only does MG have a fixation and desire to know everything about me, but you do too. I don't swing that way , but if it adds quality to your life, than dwell away.

Quote:
I wouldn't fuck saiges pussy with my worst enemies dick, said that many times
I think shes skanky and ugly not my type, but hey that's what you go for and u love pt use so she fits what u like.
speaking of mgs dick, you follow 80 percent of the pussy he fucks so youre the one that loves licking pussy that has mgs dick in it already lol

I don't think I saw any girl that mg fucked except one.

You bragged about how u saw mgs girls about 80 percent of them.

on we go task, youre looking pathetic
Quote:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1069120&page=4

there u go task.

post 47

you all over the pussy he fucked, even gets better with the pillow talk u have with the girls about mg, lol

but that's not for today
More of your inability to read. Yup -- I have seen 80% of those girls -- most of them way before him and unrelated to his reviews. When you are seeing 3 girls per week, pretty easy to have seen most of the girls on another Cuse guy's review list.

As for looking pathetic, well the masses can decide who looks pathetic -- me , or the stooge who hangs on every detail of my life and is so childish that he has to try to get the last inarticulate word in while fixated on me because he has no meaning in his own meager existence.

Ok, I have some work to do now, so enjoy your day , and I bet you can't help yourself. I bet you can't keep yourself from responding and trying to get that last word. It would eat at you way too much to not be able to ride on my coat tails and fulfill yourself and your need for approval by commenting on my posts.
Old 07-12-2014, 07:28 AM   #476
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess that means I am worthy of talking about , which is more than you can say for yourself MGs (your new name -- short for MG's stooge). Nice to see that not only does MG have a fixation and desire to know everything about me, but you do too. I don't swing that way , but if it adds quality to your life, than dwell away.

More of your inability to read. Yup -- I have seen 80% of those girls -- most of them way before him and unrelated to his reviews. When you are seeing 3 girls per week, pretty easy to have seen most of the girls on another Cuse guy's review list.

As for looking pathetic, well the masses can decide who looks pathetic -- me , or the stooge who hangs on every detail of my life and is so childish that he has to try to get the last inarticulate word in while fixated on me because he has no meaning in his own meager existence.

Ok, I have some work to do now, so enjoy your day , and I bet you can't help yourself. I bet you can't keep yourself from responding and trying to get that last word. It would eat at you way too much to not be able to ride on my coat tails and fulfill yourself and your need for approval by commenting on my posts.
lol u mention my name in another thread that im not a part of!!!!

Maybe you need to get out of that glass house

on we go!!!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #477
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:

yes u posted at 1245 am to get the last post in
again out of that glass house
on we go
26 of your last 28 posts have been about me
15 of my last 28 have been in response to you
just to get the facts and numbers straight
don't ya have to stop dee dee from using again
gl with that

or try and get back with the girl from iowa
on we go
Old 07-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #478
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
"Done With The Drama"

per her profile Victoria Lane
last post 06-24-2014, 03:30 PM

yet showcase is still up
so guessing still working, just not posting

so PM or email her.

also where you post link to a page of a thread and give the post #

hint: #436 just copy the post number in the thread and post

that #436 is about some getting a get out of jail free card by you in this thread

works on closed threads also #133 is where CC closed a thread ( from ripped off by DeeDee &nbsp
btw: takes one to the post and only the post wanted
click the thread title above the post # to go to thread at that post.

makes reading easier when jumping all over Upset NY or the whole board ijs
and a handy hint for all

or
just quote post you in thread, copy or cut and post in thread you want
thanks will use for later use thanks

I need to get out on my boat today too nice out today not to enjoy the water and the scenery on the boat and off the boat.

enjoy

yes I pm her but shes mad at me for last time I made comment about gp fucking her lol raw and she got all mad

oh well gp I know youre reading, its all good bro, I need to needle you a little too just to have some fun
Old 07-12-2014, 07:41 AM   #479
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Quote:

Quote:
lol u mention my name in another thread that im not a part of!!!!

Maybe you need to get out of that glass house

on we go!!!
Quote:
yes u posted at 1245 am to get the last post in
again out of that glass house
on we go
26 of your last 28 posts have been about me
15 of my last 28 have been in response to you
just to get the facts and numbers straight
don't ya have to stop dee dee from using again
gl with that

or try and get back with the girl from iowa
on we go
I knew you couldn't do it. I rest my case.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #480
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

I need to get out on my boat today too nice out today not to enjoy the water and the scenery on the boat and off the boat.
you have a slip(is that a gated marina?) or trailer to where going?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women