Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41572
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #4771
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Nothing wrong with Texans trading to sixth pick .
While it is a little higher than I would prefer, I agree there is nothing wrong with the Texans trading to the sixth pick. I don't believe I would want them to go any higher though.

With that said, I think it is comical that a few days ago BL was shouting out to everyone who would listen that "Right now talk of a trade out is totally dead in the media."

A few short days later, "talk of a trade out is totally" alive & well "in the media."

I suppose BL will now have to find another set of "media" drums to bang on!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:53 AM   #4772
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Right now all talk is Atlanta. Not a fan of that trade. 6th is way too far down. Both Clowney and Mack will be gone and will the best QBs. What we get at that spot will be no where near the talent of Mack or Clowney. I would not mind a deal in which the Texans take Clowney and then trade with whoever takes Mack and get a pick or two. I now believe taking Mack first would be best for the Texans. Talk is that he could be another Ricky Jackson. In Romeo's defense it is the line backers that make the plays and this guy makes plays. Plus no one is talking about his motor like they are about Clowney. Way too many pro players have issue with Clowney. That's not a good sign.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:05 AM   #4773
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Here is some interesting comments on Clowney from CBS Sports:

Hoge appeared on SportsCenter earlier this week and called Clowney an "atrocious" football player.

"You look at him as a fundamental football player when you talk about feet, hip and hands, like we watch Khlail Mack, he's actually atrocious,” Hoge said. “Clowney as a football player is not very good. Amazing athlete. Don't get confused by being an athlete and being a good football player. Not a very good football player."

The discussion of Mack over Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft got heated up earlier this week. It's not that outrageous. But shrugging off Clowney as a quality football player? That's just dumb.

"[Clowney] doesn't play with his feet, hip and hands like Khalil Mack. Gets controlled, trucked a lot," Hoge said. "The second he tries to swim move you he's neutralized if you get inside his pads which is easy because he plays so high."

Could Clowney work on his fundamentals? Yes. Coaching would help just about every single player out there. But that's no reason to insult his intelligence and laugh about taking him No. 1 overall.

"Jadeveon Clowney does not play very smart as a football player. He has a long learning curve to be successful in the NFL," Hoge said. "I would take Mack in a heartbeat over Clowney in the first round, first pick, all day."
Old 04-24-2014, 10:20 AM   #4774
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Here is some interesting comments on Clowney from CBS Sports:

Hoge appeared on SportsCenter earlier this week and called Clowney an "atrocious" football player.

"You look at him as a fundamental football player when you talk about feet, hip and hands, like we watch Khlail Mack, he's actually atrocious,” Hoge said. “Clowney as a football player is not very good. Amazing athlete. Don't get confused by being an athlete and being a good football player. Not a very good football player."

The discussion of Mack over Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft got heated up earlier this week. It's not that outrageous. But shrugging off Clowney as a quality football player? That's just dumb.

"[Clowney] doesn't play with his feet, hip and hands like Khalil Mack. Gets controlled, trucked a lot," Hoge said. "The second he tries to swim move you he's neutralized if you get inside his pads which is easy because he plays so high."

Could Clowney work on his fundamentals? Yes. Coaching would help just about every single player out there. But that's no reason to insult his intelligence and laugh about taking him No. 1 overall.

"Jadeveon Clowney does not play very smart as a football player. He has a long learning curve to be successful in the NFL," Hoge said. "I would take Mack in a heartbeat over Clowney in the first round, first pick, all day."
Yes, and Teddy Bruschi totally disagreed with Hoge. So now your accepting that a trade may happen? I was preparing a nice crow dish for you to eat. Damn.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:11 AM   #4775
BigLouie
Valued Poster

A trade I could see happening is the Texans taking Clowney and telling Atlanta that if Mack is there and they take him they will trade with him. It would be a great deal for the Texans because they would only have to pay the number one pick number four money. Atlanta might not like it because they would have to pay number one money to a number four pick plus give up picks.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:33 AM   #4776
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Currently the draft is all about Value. There is even a chart with value points by draft position to help GMs determine if a draft day trade returns the correct value. In a draft this deep where your first four picks could be starters any team will think twice before giving up that much value compared to what they will get in return. This is why as hard as the Texans maybe trying ain't nothing happening.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:07 PM   #4777
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Currently the draft is all about Value. There is even a chart with value points by draft position to help GMs determine if a draft day trade returns the correct value. In a draft this deep where your first four picks could be starters any team will think twice before giving up that much value compared to what they will get in return. This is why as hard as the Texans maybe trying ain't nothing happening.
You're a funny guy. Most of the top picks are juniors, how many are mature enough to be impact players their rookie year. That value thing could be tricky.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #4778
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Who gives a shit they not winning no way
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #4779
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Right now talk of a trade out is totally dead in the media.
Quote:
A trade I could see happening is the Texans taking Clowney and telling Atlanta that if Mack is there and they take him they will trade with him.
Geeeeeeeez, let me make sure I've got all of this straight. In 7 short days, BL has dramatically shifted his position from "talk of a (Texans) trade out is totally dead" to "A (Texans) trade I could see happening."

Huh? How in the hell did this abrupt change of direction occur?

Here I am trying to follow the bouncing ball on BL's draft radar and now the damn ball jumped right through my computer screen.

BL, I believe it is time for you to change your meds.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:11 AM   #4780
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Geeeeeeeez, let me make sure I've got all of this straight. In 7 short days, BL has dramatically shifted his position from "talk of a (Texans) trade out is totally dead" to "A (Texans) trade I could see happening."

Huh? How in the hell did this abrupt change of direction occur?

Here I am trying to follow the bouncing ball on BL's draft radar and now the damn ball jumped right through my computer screen.

BL, I believe it is time for you to change your meds.
It's BL's 10.0 edition
Old 04-25-2014, 11:47 PM   #4781
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/buffalo...5251--nfl.html
Buffalo Jills suspending operations
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:59 AM   #4782
bambino
Valued Poster

I was getting a little cardio in at the gym yesterday watching ESPN(Media) Guess what? They were talking about teams trading up to get one of them ultra premium players that BL speaks of. Yep, even the Niners. Since the media is now talking about it, it must happen. And I thought it was our little secret.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #4783
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/buffalo...5251--nfl.html
Buffalo Jills suspending operations
You would think as much money as the NFL makes they wouldn't be fucking over the cheerleaders like this. Hell they would make way more money stripping!

I would love to hear more of these types of stories.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #4784
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

OK....I heard this one on 610 Sports the other day...In regards to the first pic!

Say who you want them to draft? Manziel

Say who you think they will draft? Clowney

Or will the trade the pick. No

I know Daddio's answer.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #4785
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
OK....I heard this one on 610 Sports the other day...In regards to the first pic!

Say who you want them to draft? Manziel

Say who you think they will draft? Clowney

Or will the trade the pick. No

I know Daddio's answer.
I'm just gonna say they need to make a smart pick and not a popular one. Too much talent on their team to not win more. Just sayin.'
TheDr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women