Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2014, 02:01 PM   #451
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
As we can see by some of the comments here, it will make no difference what facts are presented to the Grand Jury,
The irony is that most of the "new" leaks came from the Feds, not locals.

Remember: The ones Al wanted down there?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #452
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Your comments have no bearing on the case.
The store video does.

And if Brown were being prosecuted for beating the shit out of the cop or shooting the cop with his own firearm ...

...any prosecutor worth his or her salt would be trying to get it admitted.

A "hoodlum" ....?

He WAS a common aggravated robber ... a blight on society.

Here are some of his "supporters" giving him their "support" ...
Old 10-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #453
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
So Wilson at first did not know who Brown was then he did. He was not injured at first and then he was. He showed that he is not trustworthy and there is still no evidence as to how Brown got in his car. Who hand was the gun in? Why did he shoot at a fleeing unarmed man? I would also like to know how the altercation started and did Brown ever have the gun in his hand or is it just spatter. Was there any fingerprints of Brown on it? If it happened like you guys say then why was it not "released" like the thug video? Seems like the evidence is subjective at best. The Ferguson Police have made every mistake possible in handling this case. Remember "bring on you fucking animals"? No I am not excusing anything done wrong by Brown or any of the protesters but they feel backed in a corner and have no other option. If Police in Ferguson think they are intellectually superior then they should act like it. This case is just the one that pushed it over the edge. That area has been ready to explode for awhile. Even with Johnson recanting Wilson still has to explain why he used deadly force. He says Brown was running away and he told him to stop and fired at him. Then when Brown done as he was told he killed him? How does that work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Dude, just stop.

Nobody is that good that when 200lb black men are violently whooping their asses [allegedly], as in the two more prominent examples, can you accurately draw a gun and fire. It can't be fucking done.

With repeated, uncontested blows to the face, you WILL NOT AND CANNOT draw a gun. It's im-the-fuck-possible to do so, especially if the so called 'black thugs' are indeed career thugs, with experience beating people up.

If you think handling uncontested punches is easy, go watch a YouTube tape, then get back to me.

These are nothing more than corrupt cops or wannabes talking bullshit, anti-black laws into their own hands.
Could either of you post a link to where you are getting your "facts"? Especially about the cop changing his story.

I heard early on that the cop was punched by Brown and they have hospital photos to show it. But the cop was sitting in his car when Brown punched him. You can't really get a good wind-up punch when you have to aim it through a window. So I don't doubt that the cop could have fought back when Brown went for the gun.

And the latest report is that Brown's blood is IN THE COP CAR and he was shot in the thumb at close range (fighting for the gun?).

And I am also reading reports that there are 7-8 black eyewitnesses who have backed up the cop's version of what happened. ALL OF THEM are afraid to speak publicly because of what the protesters might do to them.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:11 PM   #454
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Could either of you post a link to where you are getting your "facts"? Especially about the cop changing his story. #1

And the latest report is that Brown's blood is IN THE COP CAR and he was shot in the thumb at close range (fighting for the gun?) #2.
#1: THEY haven't heard the "cop's story" .... even one version.
#2: It is also reported there was Brown's blood on the cop's uniform.

There were a bunch of posts on the subject of "punching" and the cop's broken facial parts with the speculation of why this or that would not have happened from our armchair experts on "punching" .... sooooo ... it was being reported early on that Brown punched the cop and his face was xrayed when his supervisor (or a supervisor) took the cop to the hospital that night FOR HIS INJURIES.

Now all of a sudden .... it's a "new story" ...?? Someone has had some brain wave electronic interference to their recollection ... or they just want to pretend its a "new story"!

But let me get the new scenario of the "Mr. Brown Apologists"....

Brown just robbed a store by using force and chased after the owner when he could have just walked out of the store with the stolen merchandise. He and his co-robber were walking down the middle of the street enjoying the fruits of their recent robbery and were asked by the cop to not walk in the middle of the street (also against the law), and Brown goes over to the cops car and the cop grabs Brown's arms and starts trying to pull him through the window of his patrol unit while the cop is also pulling his weapon so he can shoot Brown while he is pulling him through the window and the pistol discharges and strikes Brown in the finger with a 2nd round rattling around the inside of the unit. Brown is released from the hold by the cop, steps back about 20 to 30 feet from the cop's vehicle while the cop steps out of the unit with his weapon pointed at Brown and Brown raises his bloody hands in the air and starts walking toward the cop to "surrender" for .... getting shot by the cop ... walking in the middle of the street .... robbing a store ...... beating a cop .... trying to take a cop's weapon .... pissing off the police???????? Oh, wait ..

'' being a hoodlum "?

Ala Al Sharpton
Old 10-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #455
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nobody is that good that when 200lb black men are violently whooping their asses [allegedly], as in the two more prominent examples, can you accurately draw a gun and fire. It can't be fucking done.
Actually, had the cop been able to "accurately draw a gun and fire" ...

.. something more "vital" than Brown's pinky would have been hit!

In fact it sounds to me like the cop "instinctively" ... "double-tapped," which explains the second round not hitting Brown, which would indicate an ongoing struggle to break the rhythm of his "double-tap" .... (btw .. the Feds can determine if Brown was in close proximity to the discharge of the firearm AND if the firearm was discharged inside of the vehicle ... also Brown's DNA would be all over the inside of the vehicle. )

Let me guess .... you also think Zimmerman got away with murder. Right?
Old 10-23-2014, 03:49 PM   #456
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Your comments have no bearing on the case. He was walking towards the cop with his hands in the air . No weapon and not within reach of the cop. Also what was the details on how Brown took his gun and shoot himself? The cops story has too many holes in it to me. Granted Brown was a Hoodlum but then again so is Rick Perry.
eh?
how do you know this?
is it on video, the way it is of brown robbing the store?
or do you say this because you heard it 3rd hand from a reporter, who heard it from someone about an EYE WITNESS?
oh, those EYEWITNESSES< so believeable
Why Eyewitness Memory Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be (Part I)

Less detail (and time) on the 911 tape was devoted to describing the mugger himself. But the caller was able to describe his assailant as a Black man in his 20's wearing a hoodie, with dark complexion and smooth skin, 6'5" tall, and with multiple jagged or missing teeth.
First of all, the 18-year-old charged with the crime didn't really match the description the victims had originally given. The defendant didn't have a car of any type, much less a red sports car. He had obvious facial hair. He wasn't 6'5", but rather barely 5'10". And his teeth? As the defense attorney eloquently detailed in the first letter he sent to me regarding the case, his client "had teeth that would make a dental hygienist smile."

Yeah, I'd look at what the known facts are
good cop with good record
video of Brown robbing a convenience store, assaulting old man

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-so..._b_942194.html
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #457
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude, just stop.

With repeated, uncontested blows to the face, you WILL NOT AND CANNOT draw a gun. It's im-the-fuck-possible to do so, especially if the so called 'black thugs' are indeed career thugs, with experience beating people up.

If you think handling uncontested punches is easy, go watch a YouTube tape, then get back to me.

These are nothing more than corrupt cops or wannabes talking bullshit, anti-black laws into their own hands.
How do you explain the bystander, who only minutes after the shooting recounted on video witnessing Brown lowering his head and charging at Wilson, exactly as Wilson himself described?

If we are to believe that all the "eyewitnesses" who claim Brown had his hands up and/or was running away (they can't even get their story straight) were actually there, then the street must have been awfully crowded that day. Did a parade just pass by or something?

How did one guy manage to give an account of what he saw that tracks right along with Wilson's statement - when Wilson had yet to even give a statement?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:11 PM   #458
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Having a 200 plus pound ******* on top of you...
Jim
Did you really just call him a "******"? Why not just "*******"?

Maybe you were being sarcastic or ironic, but I'm not picking up on that.

For the Southerners who may not know, in the big cities up north, the Italians use the word "******" for blacks.

Eggplants are black. The Italian word for eggplant is "melanzana".

In some Italian dialects, melanzana is spelled "mulignan" and pronounced like "*************," Or "******" for short.

It is not a term of affection.

*Staff Edit - JCM
Old 10-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #459
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Did you really just call him a "******"? Why not just "*******"?

Maybe you were being sarcastic or ironic, but I'm not picking up on that.

For the Southerners who may not know, in the big cities up north, the Italians use the word "******" for blacks.

Eggplants are black. The Italian word for eggplant is "melanzana".

In some Italian dialects, melanzana is spelled "mulignan" and pronounced like "**************," Or "******" for short.

It is not a term of affection.

Yes, he did. and your point is?

*Pic Removed - JCM
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #460
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

That's a nice picture of those guys rushing into that building to help people. It's obvious that they covered their faces (using the mere shirts on their backs....quick thinking on their part) probably because there might've been a lot of smoke inside.

Talk about brave and selfless. They all deserve a key to the city.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #461
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
That's a nice picture of those guys rushing into that building to help people. It's obvious that they covered their faces (using the mere shirts on their backs....quick thinking on their part) probably because there might've been a lot of smoke inside.

Talk about brave and selfless. They all deserve a key to the city.
just for you, Rambro.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:52 PM   #462
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Yes, he did. and your point is?
And the board's biggest racist is heard from again.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #463
Guest032516
Account Disabled

I think the details of the report are being leaked to lay the groundwork for the announcement that there will not be an indictment.

The protestors demanded a federal investigation and got it.

And the autopsy report and the eyewitness reports (of 7-8 black witnesses) that back up the autopsy and the cop's statements all indicate that Michael Brown attacked the cop and was justifiably killed.

Leaking the report gives Sharpton and others "activists" time to calm down the mob they have stoked.

The feds want to avoid another Rodney King riot situation.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:52 PM   #464
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
And the board's biggest racist is heard from again.
says the Lilly white vestal virgin.
the perception you have of me is the perception i make you think of me.
think about that.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:21 PM   #465
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I think the details of the report are being leaked to lay the groundwork for the announcement that there will not be an indictment.

The feds want to avoid another Rodney King riot situation.
I wonder who will be the Reginald Denny who gets the brick upside his head in this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1gZ0pqagA8
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women