Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #436
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJane69 View Post
the used of privileged info from spying on me to inter-fear in my affair that alter a serial of certain thing that should have happen by now

you are a democracy, which YOU the people elect YOUR represented to represent YOU.
AND WHEN YOUR REPRESENTATIVE INTER-FEAR IN MY AFFAIR THEIR WILL BE SEVERE PUNISHMENT ON YOU AS THE PEOPLE WHO ELECT THEM OR IF YOU SEND THEM PACKING
ELSE
WILL there be a city, county, state, country, or planet for YOU

CONDITION SET .... YOU DID THIS TO YOUR SELF.... YOUR MOVE
Are you any relation to WellEndowed1911?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #437
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Are you any relation to WellEndowed1911?
We should have a contest to see if anyone can make sense of that post. I have no idea what it means. It reminds me of Charles Manson a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-KJoU6OBTc
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #438
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
I do not know for certain there is no God. But I AM certain that religious fundamentalism and creationism are bullshit.

Additionally, there are NO instances of ghosts, aliens, demonic possessions or miracles that defy logic. There are only phony and unsubstantiated reports of those things. Unfortunately, gullible people repeat them like they are the truth and even embellish them.

Why do aliens never land on NASA's lawn or the roof of the physics lab at Princeton? Or the middle of Central Park? Or SOMEWHERE in front of a camera?

I mean there are cameras EVERYWHERE these days. Even drunk rednecks in the swamps have cell phones with video cameras in them. So, you would think that we would now have MORE - not LESS - reliable, proven sightings and recordings of aliens, ghosts and all that other BS.

But we don't, do we? All we have are crappy quality, shaky hand-held videos of lights in the sky and the voice of some hillbilly saying "Whut the hell is that, Jimmy-Ray? It mus' be a alien mother ship!"

Why are the only people that ever meet aliens or see ghosts broke bums living in trailer parks? Why don't atheists or the chairman of a Fortune 500 company ever have any stories of demonic possession or seeing a ghost in his or her house?

Are ghosts and demons repelled by anyone with a six figure income? Do college diplomas ward off evil spirits?
Ex-Nyer you do realize that credible people including President Carter and U.S astronaut John Glenn are on record stating they have seen UFO's that were not of this world?
There are a host of countless celebs from all walks of life who have claimed to have seen "ghost" and actually there's a tv series with celebs who tell their experience with ghost- are they all lying?
There's footage- actually a real good one if you google it from an Iranian pilot chasing a UFO and the UFO does some maneuver that defies gravity and defies all laws of G-force. Several airline pilots have reported UFO's- yes you probably have weirdos and prankster- but to say that every report is bogus is a far stretch on your behalf.
Why UFO's don't land on NASA again is irrelevant in terms of whether they exist or not- it seems like you have the belief that something must be seen in order for it to be real- yet you will believe science when they tel you there's an infinite amount of stars- how do you or any scientist know that for sure? How do you know it's not a half billion stars- who was counting them all and when did they stop counting and say well heck I am not counting anymore because it has to be an infinite amount...?
Do you honestly believe all demonic possessions are a joke? Was the true story of the exist a joke? Did the priest lie about the boy being levitated 6 feet in the air and objects being thrown at them? Did they lie about the boy speaking in a language he had previously never known? And once again there are documented cases of wealthy and well know people who have admitted that they have seen ghost or were at a "haunted" house or hotel?:

Here is just a small list, but I assume you think these celebs were lying as well:

Nicholas Cage - This Oscar-winning actor (Leaving Las Vegas) refused to stay in uncle Francis Ford Coppola's home after seeing a ghost in the attic. (Cage was also cast as Superman in director Tim Burton's film project, which was never made.)
Keanu Reeves - The star of The Matrix films and Devil's Advocate was just a kid in New Jersey when he saw a ghost that took the form of a white double-breasted suit come into his room one night. He wasn't imagining it; his nanny saw the phantom, too.
Neve Campbell - She's been in more than her share of paranormal-themed movies (The Craft, Scream), but she's had real-life encounters as well. A woman was murdered in the house she now lives in, and friends have seen her ghost walking around.
Matthew McConaughey - This popular actor (Contact) says he freaked out the first time he saw the ghost of an old woman, whom he calls "Madame Blue," floating around his house.
Tim Robbins - Robbins, who was nominated for an Oscar in Mystic River, didn't see ghosts, but strongly felt their presence when he moved into an apartment in 1984. Following his instinct, he moved out the next day.
Hugh Grant - British romantic comedy lead Hugh Grant (Love Actually) says he and friends have heard the wailing and screaming of some tormented spirit in his Los Angeles home. He even speculates it might be the ghost of a former resident - Bette Davis.
Dan Aykroyd - The Ghostbusters star (and Oscar-nominated for Driving Miss Daisy) has long had a fascination with the paranormal. He believes his home, once owned by Cass Elliot of The Mamas and The Papas, is haunted. "A ghost certainly haunts my house," he said. "It once even crawled into bed with me. The ghost also turns on the Stairmaster and moves jewelry across the dresser. I'm sure it's Mama Cass because you get the feeling it's a big ghost."
Sting - Rock star Sting (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) and his wife Trudie have seen ghosts in their home. "I was absolutely terrified," he said. "I now believe those things are out there, but I have no explanation for them."
Jean Claude Van Damme - The Belgian action star (Timecop), also known as "Muscles from Brussels," swears he saw a ghost in his bathroom mirror while he was brushing his teeth.
[B]Richard Dreyfuss[/B] - He won an Oscar for The Goodbye Girl, but at one time had a cocaine problem. Visions of a ghost, he said, helped him kick the habit. "I had a car crash in the late 1970s," Dreyfuss said, "when I was really screwed up, and I started seeing these ghostly visions of a little girl every night. I couldn't shake this image. Every day it became clearer and I didn't know who the hell she was. Then I realized that kid was either the child I didn't kill the night I smashed up my car, or it was the daughter that I didn't have yet. I immediately sobered up."
Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman - This Hollywood couple was forced to flee their "dream home" in Sneden's Landing, N.Y. when it became all too apparent that it was haunted. They still are reluctant to talk about their frightening encounters.
Belinda Carlisle - This pop singer and founding member of The Go-Gos, who appeared in Swing Shift and She's Having a Baby, says she saw a "misty shape" hovering over her as she lay in bed one night. She also says that when she was 17, while nodding off to sleep in a chair in her parents' home, she levitated and had an out-of-body experience.
Elke Sommers - This German-born actress, who appeared in the 1966 film The Oscar, claims to have seen the ghost of a middle-aged man in a white shirt in her home in North Beverly Hills. Guests in her home have also seen the specter. So much paranormal activity was reported in the house that the American Society for Psychical Research was brought in, and which verified the unexplained events. The severely haunted house was bought and sold more than 17 times since Sommers vacated it, and many have reported ghostly phenomena.
Paul McCartney - Ex-Beatle and Oscar-nominated songwriter ("Live and Let Die") says that he, George Harrison and Ringo Starr sensed the playful spirit of John Lennon when they were recording Lennon's song, "Free As A Bird" in 1995. "There were a lot of strange goings-on in the studio - noises that shouldn't have been there and equipment doing all manner of weird things. There was just an overall feeling that John was around."

Can you please tell me what those famous people above would gain for reporting a false story about seeing a ghost? so how does evolution explain the supernatural?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #439
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
at this point i don't think anyone gives a rats ass
Well you responded so apparently you give a rat's ass because you kept the thread going and looks like he and others responded so go fuck off!!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #440
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

Here is just a small list, but I assume you think these celebs were lying as well:

Nicholas Cage - This Oscar-winning actor (Leaving Las Vegas) refused to stay in uncle Francis Ford Coppola's home after seeing a ghost in the attic. (Cage was also cast as Superman in director Tim Burton's film project, which was never made.)
Keanu Reeves - The star of The Matrix films and Devil's Advocate was just a kid in New Jersey when he saw a ghost that took the form of a white double-breasted suit come into his room one night. He wasn't imagining it; his nanny saw the phantom, too.
Neve Campbell - She's been in more than her share of paranormal-themed movies (The Craft, Scream), but she's had real-life encounters as well. A woman was murdered in the house she now lives in, and friends have seen her ghost walking around.
Matthew McConaughey - This popular actor (Contact) says he freaked out the first time he saw the ghost of an old woman, whom he calls "Madame Blue," floating around his house.
Tim Robbins - Robbins, who was nominated for an Oscar in Mystic River, didn't see ghosts, but strongly felt their presence when he moved into an apartment in 1984. Following his instinct, he moved out the next day.
Hugh Grant - British romantic comedy lead Hugh Grant (Love Actually) says he and friends have heard the wailing and screaming of some tormented spirit in his Los Angeles home. He even speculates it might be the ghost of a former resident - Bette Davis.
Dan Aykroyd - The Ghostbusters star (and Oscar-nominated for Driving Miss Daisy) has long had a fascination with the paranormal. He believes his home, once owned by Cass Elliot of The Mamas and The Papas, is haunted. "A ghost certainly haunts my house," he said. "It once even crawled into bed with me. The ghost also turns on the Stairmaster and moves jewelry across the dresser. I'm sure it's Mama Cass because you get the feeling it's a big ghost."
Sting - Rock star Sting (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) and his wife Trudie have seen ghosts in their home. "I was absolutely terrified," he said. "I now believe those things are out there, but I have no explanation for them."
Jean Claude Van Damme - The Belgian action star (Timecop), also known as "Muscles from Brussels," swears he saw a ghost in his bathroom mirror while he was brushing his teeth.
[B]Richard Dreyfuss[/B] - He won an Oscar for The Goodbye Girl, but at one time had a cocaine problem. Visions of a ghost, he said, helped him kick the habit. "I had a car crash in the late 1970s," Dreyfuss said, "when I was really screwed up, and I started seeing these ghostly visions of a little girl every night. I couldn't shake this image. Every day it became clearer and I didn't know who the hell she was. Then I realized that kid was either the child I didn't kill the night I smashed up my car, or it was the daughter that I didn't have yet. I immediately sobered up."
Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman - This Hollywood couple was forced to flee their "dream home" in Sneden's Landing, N.Y. when it became all too apparent that it was haunted. They still are reluctant to talk about their frightening encounters.
Belinda Carlisle - This pop singer and founding member of The Go-Gos, who appeared in Swing Shift and She's Having a Baby, says she saw a "misty shape" hovering over her as she lay in bed one night. She also says that when she was 17, while nodding off to sleep in a chair in her parents' home, she levitated and had an out-of-body experience.
Elke Sommers - This German-born actress, who appeared in the 1966 film The Oscar, claims to have seen the ghost of a middle-aged man in a white shirt in her home in North Beverly Hills. Guests in her home have also seen the specter. So much paranormal activity was reported in the house that the American Society for Psychical Research was brought in, and which verified the unexplained events. The severely haunted house was bought and sold more than 17 times since Sommers vacated it, and many have reported ghostly phenomena.
Paul McCartney - Ex-Beatle and Oscar-nominated songwriter ("Live and Let Die") says that he, George Harrison and Ringo Starr sensed the playful spirit of John Lennon when they were recording Lennon's song, "Free As A Bird" in 1995. "There were a lot of strange goings-on in the studio - noises that shouldn't have been there and equipment doing all manner of weird things. There was just an overall feeling that John was around."

Can you please tell me what those famous people above would gain for reporting a false story about seeing a ghost? so how does evolution explain the supernatural?
Just an FYI, WE, but most of the people you are here using to support your POV are notable in that they have made their careers by deceiving and enchanting audiences with fictitious personas -- at least for short periods of time.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #441
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well you responded so apparently you give a rat's ass because you kept the thread going and looks like he and others responded so go fuck off!!!!
I'm still skeptical when it comes to UFO's, ghosts and all that stuff. The evidence for paranormal activities always seems to fall short of conclusive.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Carl Sagan
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #442
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:

wow... someone has been watching alot of "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #443
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess (I'm trying to end this) that my question is for Timpage. Why do you care? If your next door neighbor believed in the tooth fairy, cats that talk, or that a Kardashian girl is a virgin what difference does that make to you?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #444
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess (I'm trying to end this) that my question is for Timpage. Why do you care? If your next door neighbor believed in the tooth fairy, cats that talk, or that a Kardashian girl is a virgin what difference does that make to you?
I actually agree with that POV. Who care's what you think or I think.

Where it becomes a problem is where it is injected into politics. The other side can argure that their "Green Religion'' or "Science'' does the same. A vicious circle!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #445
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Belief is a different thing from forcing your faith on someone else through legislation like environmental regs because it is the moral thing to do.

Lets digress for a minute; remember 9/11, Katrina, or Sandy? What happened? Without the government being involved millions of Americans donated freely their hard earned money to the Red Cross and other relief agencies. They did it because they though it was right without regard to religion or beliefs. Yet, the government would force us to donate to their project of global warming, global cooling, climate change, or whatever they call it this week. If it was so universal and so obvious then people would step up voluntarily and make the change.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #446
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Ex-Nyer you do realize that credible people including President Carter and U.S astronaut John Glenn are on record stating they have seen UFO's that were not of this world? How do they know they were not of this world? If they don't know what it was, how can they say it was from space? A person's eyes or mind can play tricks on him, especially if he is tired or stressed out. Did anyone else see these things? And what about camera recordings? Why wasn't it picked up on radar?

There are a host of countless celebs from all walks of life who have claimed to have seen "ghost" and actually there's a tv series with celebs who tell their experience with ghost- are they all lying?
That's a false choice. They don't have to be lying. They can still be wrong about what they saw - if they saw anything at all. And celebrities have to be the WORST possible choices. They are narcissistic to begin with. And many of them have booze and drug problems on top of that which will cloud their perception and sense of reality.

There's footage- actually a real good one if you google it from an Iranian pilot chasing a UFO and the UFO does some maneuver that defies gravity and defies all laws of G-force.
I don't believe it. Especially if the US was sending some spy aircraft into Iranian airspace. Show me some reliable proof.

Several airline pilots have reported UFO's- yes you probably have weirdos and prankster- but to say that every report is bogus is a far stretch on your behalf.
Why is it a stretch? Eyewitness testimony from a cockpit is nearly worthless. There have been TOO many instances of pilots being fooled by reflections and heavenly bodies. What didn't radar catch this stuff? I read recently where some pilot swore there was some red light UFO in the sky. It turns out he was looking at Venus.

Why UFO's don't land on NASA again is irrelevant in terms of whether they exist or not-
No, it absolutely IS relevant. Why do aliens supposedly travel TRILLIONS of miles from distant planets and then DON"T make unambiguous contact with mankind when they get here? Why do they hide or avoid detection when they get here? Why do only sketchy people see them? If we spent a trillion dollars to send a spaceship across the Milky Way galaxy to an inhabited planet, do you think our astronauts would hide when they got there? Or make open contact with the alien population?

it seems like you have the belief that something must be seen in order for it to be real-
Well certainly something that has a physical body or mass must be seen in order for it to be real. So, no, you don't have to see anger or "pi" to know that anger and pi are real. But you DO have to see an alien spaceship to know it is real.

...yet you will believe science when they tel you there's an infinite amount of stars- how do you or any scientist know that for sure. How do you know it's not a half billion stars- who was counting them all and when did they stop counting and say well heck I am not counting anymore because it has to be an infinite amount...?
Science does not say there are an infinite amount of stars. In fact, science says the size of the universe is finite, but expanding. They estimate the number of stars in the universe by estimating the number of stars in particular regions and then extrapolating to the whole universe. it is a very big number, but it is not infinite. That is the way science operates.

Do you honestly believe all demonic possessions are a joke? Yes.

Was the true story of the exist a joke? Did the priest lie about the boy being levitated 6 feet in the air and objects being thrown at them? Did they lie about the boy speaking in a language he had previously never known?
What are you talking about? Can you please provide a link to something? Or is this just folklore your mom passed on to you? But, generally speaking, all of that stuff is either delusions or lies.

And once again there are documented cases of wealthy and well know people who have admitted that they have seen ghost or were at a "haunted" house or hotel?:
All bullshit. Either lies, delusions or hallucinations.

Seriously, how many drug and drunken binges has Cage had in his life? Also, how come his uncle - who LIVES there FULL TIME - hasn't seen the ghost? Doesn't the ghost like Coppola? Once again, lies, delusions or hallucinations.

A white double-breasted suit with nobody in it? And it was witnessed by a CHILD and his nanny? How about this - the child had a dream and the nanny humored him?

No, she ALLEGEDLY had real-life encounters. And did she see them or did her friends or both? Can we get a link for this BS? Once again, lies, delusions or hallucinations.

Great. A known doper. Was this before or after he was caught playing the bongos naked? Once again, lies, delusions or hallucinations.

God almighty. Could a report be any less reliable? He just FELT a presence? Are you TRYING to prove my point?

It couldn't possibly be wind or the AC making a wailing sound, could it?

Do you not get the feeling Aykroyd is being sarcastic?

Two more druggies. Once again, lies, delusions or hallucinations.

LSD flashbacks? Steroid side effects? Trying desperatly to keep his name in the newspapers - even if it is the National Enquirer?

Richard Dreyfuss - He won an Oscar for The Goodbye Girl, but at one time had a cocaine problem. Visions of a ghost, he said, helped him kick the habit. "I had a car crash in the late 1970s," Dreyfuss said, "when I was really screwed up, and I started seeing these ghostly visions of a little girl every night. I couldn't shake this image. Every day it became clearer and I didn't know who the hell she was. Then I realized that kid was either the child I didn't kill the night I smashed up my car, or it was the daughter that I didn't have yet. I immediately sobered up."
He ADMITS he was messed up on cocaine for a long period of time. Then he sobered up and the images went away. Do you NOT see the problem with the story? Do I have to spell it out?

How about the new people living there? How come the ghosts don't bother them? Why did the ghosts go away when Ethan and Uma went away? Were the ghosts just celebrity stalkers? Maybe the reason that don't talk about it is they were pulling a scam to get out of a lease contract on the house? Or they were heavy into drugs and are now embarrassed about it?

Wonderful. Another heavy drug user has testified. Lies, delusions or hallucinations - take your pick.

Elke Sommers - This German-born actress, who appeared in the 1966 film The Oscar, claims to have seen the ghost of a middle-aged man in a white shirt in her home in North Beverly Hills. Guests in her home have also seen the specter. So much paranormal activity was reported in the house that the American Society for Psychical Research was brought in, and which verified the unexplained events. REALLY? How exactly did they verify it? Did they catch a ghost in a bottle? The severely haunted house was bought and sold more than 17 times since Sommers vacated it, and many have reported ghostly phenomena.
Here is a link to this BS story:
http://paranormaloldpueblo.com/2011/...lywood-part-i/
It was the Parapsychological Institute at UCLA. A photographer for UCLA said he saw some foggy shadows on a few of the photos he took. THAT is proof? I like this quote:
"Oddly enough, this ghost story made it to the pages of a 1965 and 1966 Jehovah’s Witness publications, Awake! and The Watchtower. Yet to be found, are the results of the investigation conducted by UCLA." Do you call that verification?
NO MENTION of the house being sold 17 times.

Ooops! I was wrong about the Tim Robbins report. THIS is even LESS reliable.

Can you please tell me what those famous people above would gain for reporting a false story about seeing a ghost?
Another false choice. Who says they were trying to gain anything? I'm sure some of them genuinely believed their feelings and hallucinations.
so how does evolution explain the supernatural?
Evolution doesn't explain the supernatural because there is no proof of anything "supernatural". You have yet to show me proof of anything supernatural. Just a lot of crap being passed off as supernatural.
There was a book and a movie called the "Amityville Horror" years ago. It was about a haunted house on Long Island. I knew people who lived in the neighborhood and who knew the later residents of the house - the people who came AFTER the ones who reported the so-called haunting. They laugh about the whole scam. Dipshits in cars drive through the area to look at the house - the address was in the book. Needless to say, they NEVER had an paranormal experience. The ones who wrote the book laughed all the way to the bank.

Go to Google Maps and check out 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, NY. Here is the house:

Here is the Wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amityville_Horror

This is your typical paranormal BS story., WE1911.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #447
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
There was a book and a movie called the "Amityville Horror" years ago. It was about a haunted house on Long Island. I knew people who lived in the neighborhood and who knew the later residents of the house - the people who came AFTER the ones who reported the so-called haunting. They laugh about the whole scam. Dipshits in cars drive through the area to look at the house - the address was in the book. Needless to say, they NEVER had an paranormal experience. The ones who wrote the book laughed all the way to the bank.

Go to Google Maps and check out 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, NY. Here is the house:

Here is the Wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amityville_Horror

This is your typical paranormal BS story., WE1911.
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Ex-Nyer you do realize that credible people including President Carter and U.S astronaut John Glenn are on record stating they have seen UFO's that were not of this world? How do they know they were not of this world? If they don't know what it was, how can they say it was from space? A person's eyes or mind can play tricks on him, especially if he is tired or stressed out. Did anyone else see these things? And what about camera recordings? Why wasn't it picked up on radar?
First off- John Glenn claimed he witnessed a UFO in space- so end of discussion there and why wasn't it picked up on camera??? Are you serious- really- if these space ships or UFO's can defy gravity at move at super speed- is it hard to imagine that these UFO perhaps have stealth capabilities if you are to assume that they are far more advanced than anything on earth? Also, you do agree that meteors of various sizes hit earth on a daily basis- so is it safe to assume that it's all bogus- since one hasn't fallen in your backyard my backyard the white house or time square?

That's a false choice. They don't have to be lying. They can still be wrong about what they saw - if they saw anything at all. And celebrities have to be the WORST possible choices. They are narcissistic to begin with. And many of them have booze and drug problems on top of that which will cloud their perception and sense of reality.
Ok and many of them don't have booze and drug problems so now what? You can't even argue in a sensible manner- learn the correct way to debate- saying they are all liars is the loser's way out of a debate. I guess every one who has seen a UFO lied- all the witnesses from Roswell- yep they all lied.

There's footage- actually a real good one if you google it from an Iranian pilot chasing a UFO and the UFO does some maneuver that defies gravity and defies all laws of G-force.
I don't believe it. Especially if the US was sending some spy aircraft into Iranian airspace. Show me some reliable proof.

Several airline pilots have reported UFO's- yes you probably have weirdos and prankster- but to say that every report is bogus is a far stretch on your behalf.
Why is it a stretch? Eyewitness testimony from a cockpit is nearly worthless. There have been TOO many instances of pilots being fooled by reflections and heavenly bodies. What didn't radar catch this stuff? I read recently where some pilot swore there was some red light UFO in the sky. It turns out he was looking at Venus.
Of course you don't believe it- and name me a spy plane that can defy G-force- meaning it can be at one altitude and 2 seconds later can ascend 10,000 feet? I guess former President Ronald Reagan was lying or on drugs when he stated he claimed he saw a UFO: http://science.howstuffworks.com/spa...reagan-ufo.htm oh and wit maybe Reagan was going to make a mockery of himself and the U.S when he went to the UN and talked about UFO's: http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...nited-nations/
Why UFO's don't land on NASA again is irrelevant in terms of whether they exist or not-
No, it absolutely IS relevant. Why do aliens supposedly travel TRILLIONS of miles from distant planets and then DON"T make unambiguous contact with mankind when they get here? Why do they hide or avoid detection when they get here? Why do only sketchy people see them? If we spent a trillion dollars to send a spaceship across the Milky Way galaxy to an inhabited planet, do you think our astronauts would hide when they got there? Or make open contact with the alien population?
There are people who claim that UFO's have made contact with humans- there are tons of documents where many former Nazi scientist stated that had help with their "technology" from "Aliens". Also, you asking me to think of what an advanced alien race would do or not do which is as dumb as someone asking why does God do this or that- heck using your logic creatures that live at the bottom of the sea might believe that their is no other life outside of what's in the water because if they were why wouldn't they travel to the depths of sea and meet them- you see how crazy that sounds? Again has a meteor ever fell in your backyard? The answer is no so that means they must not exist right? The jaguar that lives in Brazil is one of the most elusive animals on the planet- their are natives of Brazil who live close to the amazon jungle that has never seen a jaguar- does that mean the jaguar doesn't exist? Even National Geographic researchers go ape shit when they capture one on film.
it seems like you have the belief that something must be seen in order for it to be real-
Well certainly something that has a physical body or mass must be seen in order for it to be real. So, no, you don't have to see anger or "pi" to know that anger and pi are real. But you DO have to see an alien spaceship to know it is real.

...yet you will believe science when they tel you there's an infinite amount of stars- how do you or any scientist know that for sure. How do you know it's not a half billion stars- who was counting them all and when did they stop counting and say well heck I am not counting anymore because it has to be an infinite amount...?
Science does not say there are an infinite amount of stars. In fact, science says the size of the universe is finite, but expanding. They estimate the number of stars in the universe by estimating the number of stars in particular regions and then extrapolating to the whole universe. it is a very big number, but it is not infinite. That is the way science operates.
Oh really here's an article where they have raised the number of stars that exist in the galaxy- can you tell me who is doing the counting: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/01/scientists-sextillion-stars/
Do you honestly believe all demonic possessions are a joke? Yes.

Was the true story of the exist a joke? Did the priest lie about the boy being levitated 6 feet in the air and objects being thrown at them? Did they lie about the boy speaking in a language he had previously never known?
What are you talking about? Can you please provide a link to something? Or is this just folklore your mom passed on to you? But, generally speaking, all of that stuff is either delusions or lies.

And once again there are documented cases of wealthy and well know people who have admitted that they have seen ghost or were at a "haunted" house or hotel?:
All bullshit. Either lies, delusions or hallucinations.

Yet again it's no sense of me debating with you because you can't debate in a logical manner- if there was a debate going on and you had one person who believed in creation vs evolution and let's say the scientist who believed in evolution was presenting his case and the person who believed in creation started saying: bullshit- all those fossils are fake- all those findings are lies and by deranged mad scientist- whom do you think will lose credibility?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #448
JCM800
Ambassador

Old 02-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #449
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
their are natives of Brazil who live close to the amazon jungle that has never seen a jaguar- does that mean the jaguar doesn't exist?
jaguar = real

everything else you bring up = laughable
Old 02-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #450
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn, WE. I'm with you in this discussion. Even if 99% of all the stories and accounts of UFO activity or paranormal events that are around are bogus, that leaves 1% unexplained. And that is worth investigating. And even if they're all bogus, considering them and examining the evidence is interesting as hell. So what really happened at Roswell?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women