Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42086
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2014, 04:28 AM   #436
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Al Sharpton thinks not! he'll be coming to Ferguson Oct 31st. to yell RACIST!!
Al's time would be better spent rustling up some votes for the Democrats.

But A PROBLEM of his is THE ONLY ONES who listen to him can't vote, legally.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:57 AM   #437
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Anybody who makes the mistake of going for a police officer's gun deserves what they get. I don't care what color they are.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:24 AM   #438
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Anybody who makes the mistake of going for a police officer's gun deserves what they get. I don't care what color they are.
It's one of the dumbest things a dummy can do, and often times their last, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #439
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

So Wilson at first did not know who Brown was then he did. He was not injured at first and then he was. He showed that he is not trustworthy and there is still no evidence as to how Brown got in his car. Who hand was the gun in? Why did he shoot at a fleeing unarmed man? I would also like to know how the altercation started and did Brown ever have the gun in his hand or is it just spatter. Was there any fingerprints of Brown on it? If it happened like you guys say then why was it not "released" like the thug video? Seems like the evidence is subjective at best. The Ferguson Police have made every mistake possible in handling this case. Remember "bring on you fucking animals"? No I am not excusing anything done wrong by Brown or any of the protesters but they feel backed in a corner and have no other option. If Police in Ferguson think they are intellectually superior then they should act like it. This case is just the one that pushed it over the edge. That area has been ready to explode for awhile. Even with Johnson recanting Wilson still has to explain why he used deadly force. He says Brown was running away and he told him to stop and fired at him. Then when Brown done as he was told he killed him? How does that work?
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #440
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
So Wilson at first did not know who Brown was then he did. He was not injured at first and then he was. He showed that he is not trustworthy and there is still no evidence as to how Brown got in his car. Who hand was the gun in? Why did he shoot at a fleeing unarmed man? I would also like to know how the altercation started and did Brown ever have the gun in his hand or is it just spatter. Was there any fingerprints of Brown on it? If it happened like you guys say then why was it not "released" like the thug video? Seems like the evidence is subjective at best. The Ferguson Police have made every mistake possible in handling this case. Remember "bring on you fucking animals"? No I am not excusing anything done wrong by Brown or any of the protesters but they feel backed in a corner and have no other option. If Police in Ferguson think they are intellectually superior then they should act like it. This case is just the one that pushed it over the edge. That area has been ready to explode for awhile. Even with Johnson recanting Wilson still has to explain why he used deadly force. He says Brown was running away and he told him to stop and fired at him. Then when Brown done as he was told he killed him? How does that work?
That'a a lot of conclusions to jump to, bud.
Only some results of the first autopsy have been leaked (and it don't look good for the "gentle giant".)

When the grand jury refuses to indict we'll all know more about what really happened.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:57 AM   #441
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So Wilson at first did not know who Brown was then he did. He was not injured at first and then he was. He showed that he is not trustworthy and there is still no evidence as to how Brown got in his car. All unfounded conclusions from the Sharpton Version.

Who hand was the gun in? Why did he shoot at a fleeing unarmed man? I would also like to know how the altercation started and did Brown ever have the gun in his hand or is it just spatter. Questions about Brown's intent.
There is actual video recorded shortly before the confrontation with the Police Officer that gives some insight into Brown's behavioral responses and his nature in a violent confrontation. The robbery video.

I saw it again last night .... if you really want some truth look at it again.

In the video

AFTER Brown has stolen ...

AFTER he as pushed the "owner" back out of the way

AFTER he was beside the front door

AFTER the "owner" started running toward the back of the store

AFTER Brown could have simply walked out the front door

BROWN WENT BACK TOWARD THE REAR OF THE STORE AFTER THE OWNER.

That video fits Brown's behavior in the confrontation with the police officer.

As for "fleeing" .... there is absolutely NO PHYSICAL evidence of his FLEEING.

unless of course,

... you want to claim he was "fleeing" by walking towards the officer, just like he was walking towards the store owner in the video .... and therefore claim he was "fleeing" from the store owner when he went after him toward the back of the store after he had already pushed him out of the way by the front door of the store ... just like he had scuffled with the cop in the car!!!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 11:54 AM   #442
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dude, just stop.

Nobody is that good that when 200lb black men are violently whooping their asses [allegedly], as in the two more prominent examples, can you accurately draw a gun and fire. It can't be fucking done.

With repeated, uncontested blows to the face, you WILL NOT AND CANNOT draw a gun. It's im-the-fuck-possible to do so, especially if the so called 'black thugs' are indeed career thugs, with experience beating people up.

If you think handling uncontested punches is easy, go watch a YouTube tape, then get back to me.

These are nothing more than corrupt cops or wannabes talking bullshit, anti-black laws into their own hands.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 12:36 PM   #443
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There is actual video recorded shortly before the confrontation with the Police Officer that gives some insight into Brown's behavioral responses and his nature in a violent confrontation. The robbery video.

I saw it again last night .... if you really want some truth look at it again.

In the video

AFTER Brown has stolen ...

AFTER he as pushed the "owner" back out of the way

AFTER he was beside the front door

AFTER the "owner" started running toward the back of the store

AFTER Brown could have simply walked out the front door

BROWN WENT BACK TOWARD THE REAR OF THE STORE AFTER THE OWNER.

That video fits Brown's behavior in the confrontation with the police officer.

As for "fleeing" .... there is absolutely NO PHYSICAL evidence of his FLEEING.

unless of course,

... you want to claim he was "fleeing" by walking towards the officer, just like he was walking towards the store owner in the video .... and therefore claim he was "fleeing" from the store owner when he went after him toward the back of the store after he had already pushed him out of the way by the front door of the store ... just like he had scuffled with the cop in the car!!!!!
Your comments have no bearing on the case. He was walking towards the cop with his hands in the air . No weapon and not within reach of the cop. Also what was the details on how Brown took his gun and shoot himself? The cops story has too many holes in it to me. Granted Brown was a Hoodlum but then again so is Rick Perry.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:40 PM   #444
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That'a a lot of conclusions to jump to, bud.
Only some results of the first autopsy have been leaked (and it don't look good for the "gentle giant".)

When the grand jury refuses to indict we'll all know more about what really happened.
What conclusions am I jumping to?
Old 10-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #445
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Dude, just stop.

Nobody is that good that when 200lb black men are violently whooping their asses [allegedly], as in the two more prominent examples, can you accurately draw a gun and fire. It can't be fucking done.

With repeated, uncontested blows to the face, you WILL NOT AND CANNOT draw a gun. It's im-the-fuck-possible to do so, especially if the so called 'black thugs' are indeed career thugs, with experience beating people up.

If you think handling uncontested punches is easy, go watch a YouTube tape, then get back to me.

These are nothing more than corrupt cops or wannabes talking bullshit, anti-black laws into their own hands.

Impossible ??? Bullshit !
Ever heard of adrenaline, douche bag ?
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 12:58 PM   #446
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
So Wilson at first did not know who Brown was then he did. That's your delusion, slingblade. Word is that Wilson did not know about the robbery at the time. He was not injured at first and then he was. From the get-go it was reported that Wilson sustained injuries to his face around his eye socket, slingblade. He showed that he is not trustworthy and there is still no evidence as to how Brown got in his car. From the get-go it was reported that Brown struggled with Wilson through the window or open door, slingblade. Who hand was the gun in? It's obvious that Brown did not succeed in wresting Wilson's pistol from him, slingblade. Why did he shoot at a fleeing unarmed man? Every autopsy report concluded that all of Brown's wounds entered from the front, slingblade. I would also like to know how the altercation started Wilson told Brown to get out of the street and walk on the sidewalk, slingblade, and Brown's response was to ignore Wilson's order and assault Wilson.and did Brown ever have the gun in his hand or is it just spatter. The gun discharged into Brown's hand during the altercation in the vehicle, slingblade, and there are eyewitnesses who have reported the gun's discharge in that altercation, slingblade. Was there any fingerprints of Brown on it? Brown's blood from the hand wound is on Wilson's uniform and inside the cab of the vehicle, slingblade. If it happened like you guys say then why was it not "released" like the thug video? Except for Brown's blood from the hand wound being on Wilson's uniform and inside the cab of the vehicle, slingblade, all of this info was previously reported. Seems like the evidence is subjective at best. Not when you consider how it supports Wilson's version of events and discredits Brown's buddy's version of events, slingblade. The Ferguson Police have made every mistake possible in handling this case. Remember "bring on you fucking animals"? No I am not excusing anything done wrong by Brown or any of the protesters but they feel backed in a corner and have no other option. If Police in Ferguson think they are intellectually superior then they should act like it. This case is just the one that pushed it over the edge. That area has been ready to explode for awhile. Even with Johnson recanting Wilson still has to explain why he used deadly force. He says Brown was running away and he told him to stop and fired at him. Then when Brown done as he was told he killed him? How does that work? Wilson's version is that Brown did turn around and after doing so, according to Wilson, Brown began to advance menacingly towards Wilson taunting him, daring Wilson to shoot him, slingblade. According to Wilson, Brown -- with his hands over his head and as he was closing the distance between himself and injured and somewhat visually impaired Wilson -- then "bum rushed" Wilson at which point Wilson shot Brown dead.

Quote:
Dude, just stop.

That's why Brown was only shot in the hand, Rambro, but by that point, Rambro, Brown had committed felonious assault on a police officer to escape a pedestrian violation. BTW, Rambro, Brown was 6'4" and weighed nearly 300 pounds.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:18 PM   #447
gfejunkie

Quote:
What conclusions am I jumping to?
All you have to do is Google "Brown autopsy" and read some of the news articles and you will be enlightened.

Here's one to get you started...

http://www.policeone.com/ferguson/ar...utopsy-report/
Old 10-23-2014, 01:21 PM   #448
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As we can see by some of the comments here, it will make no difference what facts are presented to the Grand Jury, if the outcome does not fit with a certain agenda, then certain "leaders" will tell the mob to ignore the outcome, and head for the nearest store to loot, burn, and cause mayhem.

When all of this happens, it will be interesting to see how the head of the State Police, Capt Ron Johnson, a Black Man, handles it. He will know the truth. Will he stand up for the Law, and Officer Wilson, or will he yield to the mob rule and let the animals feed at the carcass.

And if he does stand up for the truth, and the Law, will he be brand an "uncle Tom" or "house n....." by those who want only to feed the flames to enhance their own agenda.

It will also be interesting to see how President Obama reacts. Will he stand by a good and dedicated police officer who was simply doing is duty, or fuel the flames of hatred by siding with the criminal element.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:36 PM   #449
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Dude, just stop.

Apparently Wilson was able to draw and fire his weapon. Having a 200 plus pound *Staff Edit - JCM on top of you in a car punching you in the face certainly makes it more difficult. But who says that's when Wilson drew his weapon? Maybe Wilson had his weapon already drawn or partially drawn before Brown made full entry into Wilson's vehicle. As Brown threw his first few punches Wilson raised his weapon to fire. Brown most likely grabbed Wilson's weapon at the slide and attempts to wrench it from Wilson's grasp, at which time Wilson fires the first shot apparently striking Brown in the hand.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #450
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your comments have no bearing on the case. He was walking towards the cop with his hands in the air . No weapon and not within reach of the cop. Also what was the details on how Brown took his gun and shoot himself? The cops story has too many holes in it to me. Granted Brown was a Hoodlum but then again so is Rick Perry.
Should start calling you slingshit .....

#1: What evidence do you have he was "surrendering"?
#2 ... no one said he shot himself
#3 ... "to me" ...
#4 .. "Rick Perry" ....

I know, when he went after the store owner the 2nd time he was just trying to give the shit back he was stealing, but the store owner wouldn't take it.

Do "us" a favor ... next time I cop says he wants you to get out of the middle of the street, please start trying to grab his gun. OK?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women