Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2023, 11:05 AM   #436
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
It's difficult to win when the opposing team never gets called for pass interference, which would have swayed the score FOURTEEN POINTS, and offensive holding, just ask Layton VanderEsch,whose jersey was stretched the limit. The Cardinals got away with one.

So what?

It took some really REALLY bad calls in the end zone to beat the Cowboys.
Doesn't make them "mediocre"

You might want to watch the replay game again sweetie. Your Cowgirls were outplayed in every facet of the game. Anytime a team can rush for as many yards against as I said a mediocre defense that your Cowgirls have then that speaks volumes. And LMFAO you are a typical Cowgirls fan and complaining about the officiating. Newsflash every team in the NFL faces bad calls but there were none in this game to change the outcome. Keep drinking the Jerry kool-aid because it is fans like you who make my bank account fatter.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 01:32 PM   #437
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman1000 View Post
The absence of Diggs was felt but the game was a failure on every level. How many times can I watch them settle for 3 points in the red zone?

Just one game but it was dispiriting to watch.
How is it NOT pass interference on TWO shots in the end zone when the ball hit the defender in the BACK of the helmet BOTH TIMES? The score should have been 14 points higher...
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 01:33 PM   #438
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Agree. That 4th and Four at the 5 yard line, 18+ minutes left in the game, should have been a field goal. Might have altered the game, ultimately.
I think McCarthy went for it because he knew his team was in a bad place mentally and was hoping if he showed some confidence in them it just might shake them out of it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 01:37 PM   #439
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
You might want to watch the replay game again sweetie. Your Cowgirls were outplayed in every facet of the game. Anytime a team can rush for as many yards against as I said a mediocre defense that your Cowgirls have then that speaks volumes. And LMFAO you are a typical Cowgirls fan and complaining about the officiating. Newsflash every team in the NFL faces bad calls but there were none in this game to change the outcome. Keep drinking the Jerry kool-aid because it is fans like you who make my bank account fatter.
You may want to review how many Cardinal blockers had handfuls of white jerseys ALL the game, and in the replay of one of the Cardinal touchdowns, #70 had two fistfuls of white jersey while "blocking". The officiating was bogus. LMFAO, you are a typical Cowboy-hater with a negative bias, based on some jealousy complex. Newsflash, there were TWO non-interference calls, where the ball hit the back of the red-jerseyed defenders in the paint. Two TDs , if the Cards hadn't have cheated and gotten away with it ... And I'm not stupid enough to bet on a game, like you.
Old 09-25-2023, 01:51 PM   #440
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
You may want to review how many Cardinal blockers had handfuls of white jerseys ALL the game, and in the replay of one of the Cardinal touchdowns, #70 had two fistfuls of white jersey while "blocking". The officiating was bogus. LMFAO, you are a typical Cowboy-hater with a negative bias, based on some jealousy complex. Newsflash, there were TWO non-interference calls, where the ball hit the back of the red-jerseyed defenders in the paint. Two TDs , if the Cards hadn't have cheated and gotten away with it ... And I'm not stupid enough to bet on a game, like you.
Newsflash you might want to watch the game again as I mentioned you are a typical Cowgirl fan blaming the officiating for your Cowgirls mediocre showing. 7.4 yards per carry is what the Cardinals averaged per run. Tell me those don't reflect a mediocre defense at best. And for every one of you Cowgirl fans who are afraid to wager on your team there are 5 more who drink the kool-aid that will bet. BTW tell me again when was the last time the Cowgirls were relevant or won the Super Bowl?
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 05:46 PM   #441
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I think McCarthy went for it because he knew his team was in a bad place mentally and was hoping if he showed some confidence in them it just might shake them out of it.
I suppose. But it would show confidence, too, if he took the 3 points, basically saying we got 18 minutes left, we got this.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 05:54 PM   #442
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Newsflash, there were TWO non-interference calls, where the ball hit the back of the red-jerseyed defenders in the paint. Two TDs , if the Cards hadn't have cheated and gotten away with it ... And I'm not stupid enough to bet on a game, like you.
I recall one of those, but the Cardinal's head had turned toward the ball, it was a correct non-call. And earlier I saw a Cardinal called for pass interference, when he never looked back.

I thought face-guarding was relaxed in recent years. I didn't think that interference call was appropriate. I get it if you're beaten on the play, and have your back turned, waving your arms in the Receiver's face. But that didn't happen.
Old 09-26-2023, 02:34 PM   #443
Capital
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
I'm flipping my loyalty back to Dallas, haha. Already here 3 days of the week, back for good in November. long as they be winning, they stop and I'm Eagles again.
Done changed my mind. Eagles 3-0, they my team even when I get back to Dallas, haha. Capital likes Winners, he don't have no damn loyalty.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 04:35 PM   #444
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I can’t switch allegiances. My teams are my teams for life. I grew up liking both Texas pro football teams. I still pine for the Oilers.
Old 09-27-2023, 09:13 AM   #445
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I wont flip on my team. I am a true fan. Yes I want to back a winning team.. but I cant be a bandwagon fan and jump teams when the team I am rooting for does bad. I will now and forever bleed the blue and silver.

We played bad on all aspects of that game. Dak put the final nail in the coffin with that terrible throw/pick. Still a ton of season left. I wont give them any excuses for how bad they played.. it was a piss poor showing. They woke up a bit too late into the game. Hopefully this was a wake up call. Yes, you can say the Diggs injury was still on all their minds. Yes, the OLine had 3 starters missing.. but we have to be able to adjust. There's going to be injuries all year long.. got to be able to overcome them. The lowly Cardinals made #11 look human. Hopefully this helps him become better and figure out how to adjust instead of getting frustrated. Use that energy positively.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 11:02 AM   #446
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I recall one of those, but the Cardinal's head had turned toward the ball, it was a correct non-call. And earlier I saw a Cardinal called for pass interference, when he never looked back.

I thought face-guarding was relaxed in recent years. I didn't think that interference call was appropriate. I get it if you're beaten on the play, and have your back turned, waving your arms in the Receiver's face. But that didn't happen.
Nope.On both of those plays the ball bounced off the back of defender's helmet
Old 09-27-2023, 11:20 AM   #447
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Refs pick up flag for pass interference in the endzone
The Cowboys’ odds of making a comeback late in the game were incredibly slim, but not zero. The offense, led by Prescott, began moving the ball quickly and effectively down the field until they reached the red zone.

On second and one at the Arizona 18, Prescott fired a shot to Michael Gallup in the endzone. Marco Wilson, the defensive back in coverage, made contact with Gallup and did not turn his head around to locate the ball, a common indicator of pass interference. A flag was even thrown by the official closest to the action, but it was ultimately picked up with no real explanation for why."

There is a video.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2023...micahel-gallup
Old 10-01-2023, 09:33 AM   #448
Chung Tran
BANNED

I might as well predict today's score...

Cowboys 27

Zeke's Patriots 17
Old 10-01-2023, 06:21 PM   #449
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
I might as well predict today's score...

Cowboys 27

Zeke's Patriots 17
Chung, wow your prediction was close. Just kidding. Never know what Cowboys brings to the table on any given Sunday.
I guess loss to Cardinals was a wake up call for Cowboys.
Let's see what happens with 49ers. I am guessing it's going to be a close game.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 07:51 PM   #450
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I hope I’m wrong, but I think the 49ers have the Cowboys’ number and will win by a comfortable margin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women