Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2022, 03:54 AM   #31
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

They don't support or promote abortion, show me one democrat promotes abortion. Sarah Silverman for one. Thing again, you'll want to argue over what constitutes promotion.
Maybe a picture of a democrat holding one of those stupid signs pointing out where Planned Parenthood is.

Sarah Silverman, Jesus fucking h christ, haven't heard that name in years. She is a nothing burger. I've never seen a Planned parenthood sign, ever. And if I did I'd assume they are promoting choice and not abortion. Nobody wants abortion, ever. It isn't good thing for anyone, but it is necessary in some cases. My personal belief is no elective abortions after 1st Trimester. After that, serious health concerns for the mother and possibly if it is found after the 1st trimester that the baby was from some sort of incest or rape. Some women don't even know they are pregnant well into the 2nd...

Gun control is not gun confiscation. What guns should be controlled? Where is the line drawn? Bazookas? Flame throwers? Grenades? Does every one need a fully automatic rifle? Trump banned bump stocks, so how'd that feel getting fucked by trump? Bazookas (are you still in Korea?), Flame throwers, and grenades are NOT guns. You look foolish. It is not a question of what I need. It is a question of what I want.
I have no felony convictions, no domestic violence charges pending, and I received an honorable discharge. Why should I be denied any weapon that I choose and can afford to buy? Bump stocks are not guns and I am not in favor of having them anyway.
They can be fun I suppose but they serve no useful purpose for hunting, target shooting, or home defense.
It isn't about what you want for guns, it is to keep them out of the hands of people we don't want to have them. I want a full auto rifle. Don't need one...

Free speech does not pertain to private companies censoring their content. Might want to educate yourself on what free speech is. You might want to educate yourself as to what fascism is. It is more than government. It is government working with business to control people. Okay, in spite of the fact that they have tried from time to time, most politicians will say that government cannot censor speech but they will be very quiet if Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube censors speech that the regime (if it is a democrat regime) doesn't like. Any idiot can see that going on now. So, it is a new form of fascism that you are supporting. Deleting posts and banning dumbfucks that violate TOS of private companies is not censorship. Misinformation and "alternate facts" are 100x worse than any censorship...

Don't know what the fuck you are spewing on separation of races. Cultural appropriation, safe spaces, black lives (but not the others) matter, school organizations dedicated to one race over another. Are your eyes open or where you born yesterday? Anything regarding race is stupid in my book, we are the human race and that is all. At one time the entire human race was black. As we migrated north we got more "white"...

Grooming of children? What the fuck is that all about? gaetz fucking teens? Trump inspecting teen dressing rooms? Another one of those are you even aware that you have to breath moments. San Fransisco's "We're Coming for Your children" video, teachers on Tik Tok (Libs of TikTok) saying that they ARE indoctrinating your children, and the Florida PARENTAL RIGHTS ACT called by the left "Don't say gay" bill Kids are not being indoctrinated on anything. Maybe they are being taught about the world they will be living in?

Economy historically does much better under democrats. Abbot for one is trying to destroy the economy with his stupid import bullshit. This is gonna fuck Texas up the ass and rightly so. Lying is not a good way to win a disagreement.
Remember the myth of the flip? You'd have to explain the last 100 years or you can admit that there was no flip. Just go back 40 years: Carter versus Reagan, Bush versus Clinton, Bush versus Obama, and now Trump versus Biden. Tell me who won each matchup?...without lying. As for Abbott, he is convincing Mexico to step up in order to save Texas money in the long run or do you think illegal aliens are free?
We are living in modern times moron, 100 years ago economy means absolutely nothing. Doesn't matter if parties flipped. 20 years ago doesn't matter except for historically the economy has done much better under Dems. Then the Repubtards fuck it up like usual. Trump did the same thing, totally fucked everything he inherited from his predsessor.

Sorry for grammar, I'm sure the grammar police are out tonight and IDGAF, laying in bed typing and don't feel like proofreading.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 04:29 AM   #32
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

As for China, fact is they kick our butts in manufacturing. Even with the large tariffs imposed it is still far cheaper to manufacture in China. We don't have the capability to make the stuff. If we did the average American wouldn't be able to afford it. The tariffs probably caused some of the inflation. It takes a couple years for that to show up on the sticker price of products. Reality is cheap goods from China creates jobs for Americans. Stores stock the products, sales people sell it and fix the stuff if needed.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 05:23 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Simple soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
As for China, fact is they kick our butts in manufacturing. Even with the large tariffs imposed it is still far cheaper to manufacture in China. ...
I am not a Chef IRL and I do not play one on the internets, but I recall that manufacturing is a very simple recipe with only 2 ingredients:
  1. Labor
  2. Materials
Slave labor and cheap, aka inferior, materials are the only practical way to dilute the recipe.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 07:07 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As for China, fact is they kick our butts in manufacturing. Even with the large tariffs imposed it is still far cheaper to manufacture in China. We don't have the capability to make the stuff. If we did the average American wouldn't be able to afford it. The tariffs probably caused some of the inflation. It takes a couple years for that to show up on the sticker price of products. Reality is cheap goods from China creates jobs for Americans. Stores stock the products, sales people sell it and fix the stuff if needed.
Are you saying the Trump tariffs negated what Tiny and many others proclaim was a great tax cut in 2017?

Tiny and lustylad....what say you!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 07:08 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I am not a Chef IRL and I do not play one on the internets,.
You should have left it right there...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:12 AM   #36
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
What policies exactly.

We are living in the shitstorm Trump created. It will take years to clean that shit stain off...
Okay, you've named your poison. Since you maintain it was Trump policies that brought us here. It should be no problem to describe or name those policies. The way we, in the majority, see it is Trump brought about:
Energy Independence which brought about
Lower energy prices which reduced the
Inflation on our economy which lowered
Food Prices which allowed us to spend money on other things
Which improved our personal economies.
On the Foreign stage:
Trump got the European communities to start paying what they owed to NATO.
Trump warned the European countries about Russian energy
Boris came out last week and said that Trump was right and they were warned but didn't want to listen.
Putin did not invade Ukraine (which according to Biden is the cause for all our woes and not Trump)
North Korea stopped being an ass to the world
China stayed quiet but complained about tariffs
Oh, right...the Southern border was the most secure that it had been in decades and the flow of illegals (and terrorists) was greatly reduced.
The media was in retreat because someone (Trump) turned the light on them and they scampered like cockroaches.
In fact, since you're trying to blame Trump for things that happened a year and a half after he left office, I'm going give credit to Trump for the slaughter occurring in the media today. After all, he exposed them and they proved he was correct. Now they're looking for work.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:14 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Okay, you've named your poison. Since you maintain it was Trump policies that brought us here. It should be no problem to describe or name those policies. The way we, in the majority, see it is Trump brought about:
Energy Independence which brought about
Lower energy prices which reduced the
Inflation on our economy which lowered
Food Prices which allowed us to spend money on other things
Which improved our personal economies.
On the Foreign stage:
Trump got the European communities to start paying what they owed to NATO.
Trump warned the European countries about Russian energy
Boris came out last week and said that Trump was right and they were warned but didn't want to listen.
Putin did not invade Ukraine (which according to Biden is the cause for all our woes and not Trump)
North Korea stopped being an ass to the world
China stayed quiet but complained about tariffs
Oh, right...the Southern border was the most secure that it had been in decades and the flow of illegals (and terrorists) was greatly reduced.
The media was in retreat because someone (Trump) turned the light on them and they scampered like cockroaches.
In fact, since you're trying to blame Trump for things that happened a year and a half after he left office, I'm going give credit to Trump for the slaughter occurring in the media today. After all, he exposed them and they proved he was correct. Now they're looking for work.
You are NOT in the majority.

And opinion is NOT truth.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:20 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

That silly sob still thinks Trump is the reason for our energy independence.

I quit reading his stupidity after that line of his.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:46 AM   #39
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don't like requote a quote of a quote so...

You didn't mention what you would accept as "promotion" of abortion. I gave you one example of someone (a liberal democrat) who CELEBRATED her abortions. Instead of acknowledging that I was right about her, you attacked her status. So, what is YOUR definition of promotion and I will provide you some names.

The first gun control laws were passed by Southern democrats after the Civil War. What do you think their motivation was? There are full automatic weapons available if you have the money. How many of them are used in crimes? None. Now, if you're a connected, rich criminal organization like the Mob, drug cartels, or radical political organizations can access automatic weapons as well. So, you accept laws that deprive honest Americans from the same rights? Ever hear the word fascist?

Race...Harvard is going to have an all black graduation ceremony this month. Safe spaces are not for white students in California. Wearing anything other than European style is considered a crime by the woke. No hoop earrings for the blonde girl or corn rows. The races are being forced apart by the woke left. Ever been denied a job because you were not a minority? I have. Segregation, it's making a come back.

Schools, and teachers, have one duty; teach children reading, writing, and arithmetic. We add in higher math in high school, civics, economics, and science. Why do we wait until high school? Because the vast majority of children under 11 years old would have trouble grasping the concepts. However, you would teach children of a tender age about perverse practices. So that is their future? You've either given up or you're part of it. Either makes you fairly worthless. Pick a side and go with it.

I didn't see one graph or chart to prove your point. Why not? Can't find any that show what you're talking about. Me, I'm talking anecdotally by living through those administrations. I remember the price of gas under Nixon and a decent economy.

I remember fuel prices going up, gas lines, the rise of international terrorism (Carter recognized Arafat), and I was there for the Iranian embassy invasion. Hands down, Carter sucked over Nixon/Ford.

I remember Reagan, the rebuilt economy, the rebuilt military, a good pay raise for us enlisted people, confronting the USSR, and getting on a plane without having to worry that I was in uniform like I didn't under Carter. Bush was a continuation of those policies that brought down the USSR.

Then along came Clinton and absolutely squandered the opportunity to bring the former Soviet countries into the world. He blew it and so did Monica. Clinton stood this country by for Rwanda and Bosnia until public pressure forced his hand. He knew about Bin Laden and his declaration of war against us, yet he did nothing. Later, he made a feeble attempt on Bin Laden which was times with the testimony of Goldberg that day. He missed. Clinton politicized the Justice Department which we're seeing the results of today in the FBI and Justice.

Then we got sanity back with Bush but unfinished Clinton acts got in the way of Bush being an economic president. The attack on 9/11. The culmination of Clinton failures. Everything about the Bush years was about terrorism and the democrats took advantage with crime and terrorism bills by people like Joe Biden.

The democrats gave us the first man in the empty suit, Barack Obama. No one knew what he stood for or what he believed in. We saw written, contradictory words about his early life. People like his minister, friend, and political allies came out from under the rocks but the media told us to ignore them. As for the economy, Clinton and Obama both hamstrung the oil industry with regulation and criminal accusations. Remember the oil leak in the Gulf? Environmental regulations caused the disaster by forcing them to drill in the deeper water. Then Obama refused help from other countries but made sure that the deep-water oil rigs found homes in Brazil for the next decade. Strangely enough, that action profited Soros immensely. Obama sat by and watched Middle East terrorism over entire countries.

Trump changed all that. He destroyed the terrorists and killed their leaders. He reduced energy regulations and the US became energy independent and an exporter of energy. We didn't have to fear other countries stopping their flow of oil. Unemployment went down for every demographic group. Worker participation was the highest since the end of World War II. Too bad it only lasted four years.

Biden...what can you possible say about Biden and anything?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:38 AM   #40
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You are incorrect. It's you that is in the minority. It is your political brethren that must cheat in order to win. It is you that is in the minority and the desperation of your arguments (such as they are) is a clear indication of that.
Quote:
No but it would be nice if you had an opinion that was actually based on facts.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:40 AM   #41
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That silly sob still thinks Trump is the reason for our energy independence.
So explain to us proles what was the reason we were net energy exporters during Trump administration? What policies of Obama or Biden made us net energy exporters, and why aren't those policies working to continue that since we are no longer net energy exporters.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:49 AM   #42
buzzlghtyr401
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Defend ourselves? From you? You can't define yourself correctly.
Anything you say is suspect.

You're a known liar as well as being a Trumpy.
You're one of those morons that think "if you say so" is a real part of debate.
Maybe if you asked...no, we would never accept your self definition. You've come out on the "stupid" side of debates way too many times. Not a difference of opinion, flat out wrong/lying/clueless about a subject.
This. ^^^ Attack anyone that disagrees with them.
buzzlghtyr401 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:36 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401 View Post
This. ^^^ Attack anyone that disagrees with them.
Barleycorn was lying...refuting his lies isn't an attack.

Grow some balls Ms Thin skin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:45 AM   #44
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You can interpret it any why you like.
With just shy of one and a half years of complete leftwing control and everything is in the shitter...please explain the reasoning behind that as anything other then completely failed policies and a destructive ideology.
Only idiots think this administration is left wing. Dumbass, easily manipulated fucks have been convinced of that.

Quote:
What policies exactly.

We are living in the shitstorm Trump created. It will take years to clean that shit stain off...

Hear hear! (No energy to post the graphic.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I don't like requote a quote of a quote so...

You didn't mention what you would accept as "promotion" of abortion. I gave you one example of someone (a liberal democrat) who CELEBRATED her abortions. Instead of acknowledging that I was right about her, you attacked her status. So, what is YOUR definition of promotion and I will provide you some names.

The first gun control laws were passed by Southern democrats after the Civil War. What do you think their motivation was? There are full automatic weapons available if you have the money. How many of them are used in crimes? None. Now, if you're a connected, rich criminal organization like the Mob, drug cartels, or radical political organizations can access automatic weapons as well. So, you accept laws that deprive honest Americans from the same rights? Ever hear the word fascist?

Race...Harvard is going to have an all black graduation ceremony this month. Safe spaces are not for white students in California. Wearing anything other than European style is considered a crime by the woke. No hoop earrings for the blonde girl or corn rows. The races are being forced apart by the woke left. Ever been denied a job because you were not a minority? I have. Segregation, it's making a come back.

Schools, and teachers, have one duty; teach children reading, writing, and arithmetic. We add in higher math in high school, civics, economics, and science. Why do we wait until high school? Because the vast majority of children under 11 years old would have trouble grasping the concepts. However, you would teach children of a tender age about perverse practices. So that is their future? You've either given up or you're part of it. Either makes you fairly worthless. Pick a side and go with it.

I didn't see one graph or chart to prove your point. Why not? Can't find any that show what you're talking about. Me, I'm talking anecdotally by living through those administrations. I remember the price of gas under Nixon and a decent economy.

I remember fuel prices going up, gas lines, the rise of international terrorism (Carter recognized Arafat), and I was there for the Iranian embassy invasion. Hands down, Carter sucked over Nixon/Ford.

I remember Reagan, the rebuilt economy, the rebuilt military, a good pay raise for us enlisted people, confronting the USSR, and getting on a plane without having to worry that I was in uniform like I didn't under Carter. Bush was a continuation of those policies that brought down the USSR.

Then along came Clinton and absolutely squandered the opportunity to bring the former Soviet countries into the world. He blew it and so did Monica. Clinton stood this country by for Rwanda and Bosnia until public pressure forced his hand. He knew about Bin Laden and his declaration of war against us, yet he did nothing. Later, he made a feeble attempt on Bin Laden which was times with the testimony of Goldberg that day. He missed. Clinton politicized the Justice Department which we're seeing the results of today in the FBI and Justice.

Then we got sanity back with Bush but unfinished Clinton acts got in the way of Bush being an economic president. The attack on 9/11. The culmination of Clinton failures. Everything about the Bush years was about terrorism and the democrats took advantage with crime and terrorism bills by people like Joe Biden.

The democrats gave us the first man in the empty suit, Barack Obama. No one knew what he stood for or what he believed in. We saw written, contradictory words about his early life. People like his minister, friend, and political allies came out from under the rocks but the media told us to ignore them. As for the economy, Clinton and Obama both hamstrung the oil industry with regulation and criminal accusations. Remember the oil leak in the Gulf? Environmental regulations caused the disaster by forcing them to drill in the deeper water. Then Obama refused help from other countries but made sure that the deep-water oil rigs found homes in Brazil for the next decade. Strangely enough, that action profited Soros immensely. Obama sat by and watched Middle East terrorism over entire countries.

Trump changed all that. He destroyed the terrorists and killed their leaders. He reduced energy regulations and the US became energy independent and an exporter of energy. We didn't have to fear other countries stopping their flow of oil. Unemployment went down for every demographic group. Worker participation was the highest since the end of World War II. Too bad it only lasted four years.

Biden...what can you possible say about Biden and anything?

I'm going to have to re-read this, but I like the format.

Please don't reinvent the wheel. Let's keep some consistency when inserting our own comments in another's post. Make it blue. Just for good sense.

https://psychology.fandom.com/wiki/Social_criticism

I'm pulling for you Corny. Not pulling that, but I'm hoping you get eveb better at backing up your horseshit.

Gun control after the Civil War aimed to keep former slaves un"armed".

(Now I get the quotation after the comma. You 'member.)

The Colonel was there.

Now look at my Corny. (Wipes tear.)
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:46 AM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Grow some balls..."

... Why should he? ... So you could play with them? ...

You're always tryin' to get your hands on the lads here, WTF.
Maybe you're just lonely.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women