Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162377
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41264
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35656
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2018, 09:55 PM   #31
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
If yall dont think the rtm button is BLOWN UP and a certain cliq leader is working hard and furiously behind the scenes to get what she wants yall are all fooling yourselves..wait and see
I pressed it. Not because anyone told me to. But for unprovoked rudeness and thread hijack in what was a perfectly civil thread until you arrived to fuck everything up, as you're so fond of doing.

Lol, I see I made your sig line again. Woohoo! What a novel way to communicate. Sure beats putting it in the thread and risk getting a response...
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:30 PM   #32
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
...Lol, I see I made your sig line again. Woohoo! What a novel way to communicate. Sure beats putting it in the thread and risk getting a response...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
I really know how to annoy a certain someone by not responding to him..reckon he could be one of those that existence here is all he has?
He is easy pickens..quite pathetic lapdog(i changed at post #30 and point proven #31
That’s a sweet ass signature. I wish I could give it a star rating.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:37 PM   #33
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

You know...responding via sig...is still responding. IJS.

Well, as much fun as this has been, I’ve got to get to bed so I can get an early start on another day of my meaningless existence, devoid of everything except eccie.

Will someone send me the blog entry please? I’m not allowed to see, of course, but I’m eager to read up about the continued misdeeds of “The Angry Hobbyist”.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:43 PM   #34
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Time to put down the pitch pot full of tar and to put the feathers back in the pillows.

Return to the Original Topic.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:53 PM   #35
Warden639
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well, this turned out to be a dramatic read.

I would say more, but as I was typing

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Time to put down the pitch pot full of tar and to put the feathers back in the pillows.

Return to the Original Topic.

...Stars. Gosh, they sure are pretty, huh?
Warden639 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:55 PM   #36
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

The original topic was stars. I put no emphasis whatsoever on stars. None.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:59 PM   #37
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Well I started this thread as nothing but a simple question as to what the stars were about since I just noticed them & didnt know how to rate a review. Call me clueless, techno challenged, whatever you want, i give not a shit. The other people pointed out what is actually happening is that some faceless loser is dinging stars on people they dont like that includes providers and hobbyists......because certain people might be a little active on the boards or some other obscure reason like they are "perceived" to be in some clique. Look Deanna, you have never met me, I have never met you, and its now going to stay that way. You dont know anything about me, such as how much of a puss or badass my 6'3" 220 lb frame might be. You have no damn clue. Why in the hell do you hijack this thread? This is the Jr. High shit we were talking about. I wont go to a social because YES, i have too much to lose. I am hobbying so that I can have sex because my wife cant and Im working on holding my marriage together (and my family). And Im damn sure not going to f**k it up to show how much a badass, or rather a dumbass, I am for showing my face to guys all over LR, some of whom I am willing to bet money that Ive crossed paths with before. Next thing you know its "I heard so and so was at so and has been doing so and so." Do you think that actually shows how much a man one is? Sure yes lets go ahead and put our full name up there with our real pic from FB or some such so that everyone can see. This is an anonymous board to exchange information. You know, I go back to Shakespeare and the first thing that comes to mind is "methinks she doth protest too much." I dont even know you but its no secret who the people are on this board you dont like, and one of them was in the review that I wrote. Why in the hell dont you just leave it alone and focus on running what I am sure is your very successful business, and leave the people that either dont know or dont like you the hell alone? IDK why i am even wasting my time typing this shit. I f***ing hate drama! Please if its not a personal attack against you, is it too much to ask just to stay the hell away?? Seriously? Damn, Im gonna be sorry i ever got back on that thread. Gheez someone that you haven't seen post any kind of ad or comment or anything else in months just magically re-appears to hijack a thread that seemingly had nothing to do with them. Or did it? Im done with this. All i asked was a question about stars. the folks at the beginning of the thread were kind enough to answer my question and offered up a theory as to why the stars didnt align with the comments below. Thats all. Goodbye!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:01 PM   #38
austin88998833
Valued Poster

BTW i just finished typing my copious notes above while numerous other much shorter comments were entered by others. I didnt know. My bad. Good night all.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:01 PM   #39
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stars- i think they mean alot. The carry weight on this forum and give an indication o the memberships feeling of the overall greatness of whoever started the threa. When someone gives a thread 5 stars it means the enjoyes it. It contained info they likes and they appreciate WHOEVER it was that started the thread.

However those that receive 3 or less its indication that people are sorta feeling average about the person who submitted the topic and dont really care for the info.

Stars matter if we need them to..usually only those that average 3 or 4 or less typically think they dont
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:09 PM   #40
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Never gave stars and never worried about anyone who did or didn't. Give it a big rest.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:13 PM   #41
Warden639
Valued Poster

This seems to me like a five-star thread--full of not only insightful answers but lessons in client/provider relations and amazing advertising--so I gave it some.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:22 PM   #42
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh..but only the dreaded 3 star..see this is the shit that leads to butt hurt(and not the good kind)

So we will find out if stars matter

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

THEY DO! Especially when they say they dont matter to them

If yall dont find this shit funny as fuck..yall need to relax your butt holes and chill in life a little shit aint so serious on a whore board lmao

Ps..thread note..now what will happen is the cliq will again rally and begin to.rate the threa2s to bump it above 3...why you ask?

BECAUSE STARS MATTER FUCKERS!!
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:32 PM   #43
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your thread, Austin. It was a legitimate question. I’m sorry that it attracted eccie’s most obnoxious & combative troll... And FYI I rated it five stars. Just because I could.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:40 PM   #44
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Thanks for your thread, Austin. It was a legitimate question. I’m sorry that it attracted eccie’s most obnoxious & combative troll... And FYI I rated it five stars. Just because I could.
And i did too Ginger. Just because I could. Hell, i wrote the review i can do whatever the hell i want to with it. I own it!! And besides it was a review in part of Arkansas' #1 most reviewed provider, and what was it again??? #3 in the Nation?? Yeah thats right #1 and #3!! And like i said, Me thinks she doth protest too much! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 01-29-2018, 11:41 PM   #45
Warden639
Valued Poster

Quote:
If yall dont find this shit funny as fuck..
Sometimes I worry my sarcasm is too advanced. Deanna, have fun playing with the stars. Hope your attitude wins you many clients.

Austin, as a newcomer, thanks for both asking a question I was wondering and posting basically what I would have if the mod hadn't arrived, lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women