Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #31
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2001 View Post
I hobby for something different every once in a while, and because guys are dogs. That being said I dont save the providers numbers in my phone. As long as the internet is around I can find them when I need them.
That's actually not a bad idea except for the few times when you're not able to get on the net.....That's really the only reason I used to keep phone #s, but then again, I'm single and self-employed and no gf to worry about getting into my things.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #32
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayla View Post
Guys that is absolutely the best idea, or hey name me Christopher, anything but "girl i fucked last night"
Damn, you mean now I gotta go and change all the names on my phone .....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #33
Randi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3382
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had the angry SO call a couple time...lie like a rug baby!!! "you must have the wrong number..." "Don't know who your talking about" ect... One SO insisted I was screwing her old man... I responded by saying.. "what exactly are you implying about me??" LMAO.... She never called back.. Never admit guilt~ keeps you AND your client a little safer!!! (even if he's had a brain fart!!)
most gents who do keep me in their phone spell it Randy not Randi .... thats handy!!!
peace!! Randi
Randi is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM   #34
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

1 thing to consider is that if your out having a "life"..don't answer the phone call from a HOBBYIEST!!! especially if your not even in the town you saw the guy in..keeping a client happy ceases at some point..which should include when your enjoying time with friends and family.. wisdom would tell you that if your no longer in the city you saw the guy in, most likely nothing good will come from the call.. the theory of he is "calling to say hi" or whatever..well ok..he can leave that in a voicemail.. just like you wouldn't expect him to answer his phone if you was to call him in a bad spot or time.. you are not obligated to answer it just because its from a hobbyiest whom you saw in a city your NOT CURRENTLY IN.. he can understand that you have a life and can leave a voicemail.. would you answer it if you had of been in the middle of a session with another customer? obviously not.. so why do so when your out with family and friends trying to have a "life".. quit simply..you don't.. if it goes to voicemail and its a pissed off wife..well then you avoided the conflict all together..she leaves a nasty voicemail and you move on.. and if she calls back in the future or you get a call from that number..you know then to simply avoid answering it.. annoying yes!! but oh well it happens, part of the job..

was he a dumbass? well i don't know.. I don't know as i would call a guy that i was willing to take a call when around friends and family a dumbass.. but.. he was careless, its the risk we take, what can she do with a fake name, a phone number..absolutely nothing.. besides bug you a little.. oh well, if she continued upon you ignoring the situation then I would take further steps to shut her up..

but putting up with "that" is kinda what you sign up for.. guys are careless sometimes..its not a personal attack on you that the wife is calling, its a business..a customers wife is unhappy and rightfully so..we as paid providers have NO RIGHT at all period to take that anger away from them.. have a SO or boyfriend cheat on you..ya every woman here would be pissed and wanna know who it was with.. so she has every right to be angry...every right to call, every right to bug the living hell out of you.. you fucked with her life.. was it his fault? yes!! is it his place to be faithful? YES!! but there isn't a single girl here who wouldn't wanna know what girl fucked her man/so.. and be pissed at her as well as him.. you don't know but what he is experiencing hell on earth right now.. she is also gonna be pissed at the person that did it with him.. to deny her her anger is foolish and only throwing gas on the fire.. let her be angry, she isn't personally attacking you, she is attacking the JOB you are doing..

The "deny".. well ok..you can only deny so much.. most women aren't idiots they realize they call a number and a girl answers shit adds up.. for all you know she gained access to his reviews here..one never knows..

the best thing would be to have a damn good excuse.."i don't know this number, perhaps you have he just dialed the wrong number to begin with..im not from "arkansas".. if your to nervous a "perhaps he called and spoke to my husband, let me ask him real quick" countless reason he had your number or mistakenly called it.. hell its a long shot.. but a good backup line could be "i was selling different things on craigslist, perhaps he called with interest about some of the stuff.. i have had tons of calls so i can't be sure sorry".. if the guy knows you will use that line..he can cover his mistake.. its along shot..but hey..

best is to say "sorry you must have a wrong number" to which she will respond "well its in his phone as an outgoing call".. to which you say "humm perhaps he dialed and got the numbers wrong cuz i haven't had a call from this number sorry"

bottom line, she has every right to be angry.. don't deny her that.. he screwed up..so what.. life goes on.. don't answer your freakin phone when around family and friends if you know its a hobbyiest and no harm no foul.. for every excuse one can have why he shouldn't call.. there is one why the GIRL doesn't have to answer it if she is trying to have a life at that moment..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #35
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well, I'm going to catch hell for this....but it is exactly how I feel.

Ladies: getting a call from the wife or SO is a hazard of your chosen profession. We all have shit that comes with the territory in the profession we have chosen. This is not your only hazard, just one of them. Just recognize it and don't bitch too too much.

Men: having this happen to you sucks. It is one of the hazards that arises from hobbying. There are others. But when you don't take care of business, this can happen to you. It can mean you live on the couch at home for what seems like an infinite period of time, or that you get a divorce. In a divorce you get screwed in more ways than one.

Both Ladies and Men, you can try and keep your shit together, but we all fuck up from time to time. Me, I try to clear my phone out every day, but I don't remember it all the time. Some day, my SO might figure it out. But that's my hazard and the hazard for the last lady I saw.

Tough shit for both of us. But none of us are perfect, and that is why these things happen.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:25 AM   #36
Lookieme
Registered Member

Guys really appreciate your "don't admit guilt" policy Rand(y), because we definetly brain fart sometimes. But some providers do crazy things too. Like I once called to set an appointment after I got off from work, but she didn't answer so I left a message telling her that I'm on my way home and I'll try to contact her again tomorrow around the same time. Well I go home, eat dinner, watch tv, etc. and around 10:30 PM while I'm in bed next to my S.O., SHE CALLS and I answer and say "SORRY WRONG NUMBER!", then she calls right back and my S.O. made me let her answer the call and then the provider asked for me by name! Yah, those were some sucky times afterwards........
Lookieme is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #37
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Men: having this happen to you sucks. It is one of the hazards that arises from hobbying. There are others. But when you don't take care of business, this can happen to you. It can mean you live on the couch at home for what seems like an infinite period of time, or that you get a divorce. In a divorce you get screwed in more ways than one.
I have an advantage now that I'm a pathetic loser who can't get a woman to look at him unless he pays her to do so. No wife/SO, no chance in the world that I'll be sleeping on the couch unless I choose to, no chance that I'll get divorced.* I don't have or need a hobby phone, and if a provider calls me when I'm at work and can't answer, I can leave it to go to voice mail without having to explain to anyone who's calling me and why.

Cloud, silver lining.

Cheers,

bcg

* Been there, done that. Twice. I know better now; the next time I feel the urge to get married, I'm just going to find a woman I hate and buy her a house.
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #38
HSP
Valued Poster

Ohhhh the joys of being single, no such worries

HSP
HSP is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #39
MrGiz
BANNED

Well.... the grass is just a different shade of green, on either side of that fence. !00% transparency, openess & honesty.... or 100% secrecy & deceipt.... I can't imagine anything in-between, working very well in the long term...

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #40
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are absolutely right, I do not have to answer the phone, BUT I am the type that can have a friendly conversation with a gent, because I planned on being back that day, but due to weather it was not possible, so I was going to explain to him I was gone if that was what he was calling for, and just say hi if not.

My friends AND family know what I do and do not judge, so answering the phone is not a problem.

Muah
Cayla
You know, when somewhat looking for a solution to the problem you point out.. offering excuses at every plausible solution doesn't help much..

perhaps when you went out of your way to mention this

Quote:
And then tonight while I was out to dinner with my friends and family, I receive a call from his wife!!!!
I have my own life and now I am having to cover for a dumbass who can't handle his own shit.
I assumed that the fact she called you while you was TRYING TO HAVE A LIFE..and was with friends and family annoyed you..

cuz then you go on to say this:

Quote:
But the way I look at it, I was outed and noone kept their mouth shut. So everyone needs to protect themself.
who was you outed to? his wife? if so how? surely this is not your real name and your real info is not attached to the number you use..if so, who is being careless now? so who exactly was you outed to? and what info do they have to cause harm to you? if your friends and family know and its not a big deal and don't judge you..in theory you have no reason to be worried correct?

the fact that you state the following though:

Quote:
She asked who I was and I was like who are you and why are you asking.
She tells me that she is calling me "because you are screwing my husband."
says to me you aren't as prepared as you should be, considering you claim to have been outed, you could minimize that by being more prepared correct? I mean if as you claim you were anticipating it being HIM calling you and you don't mind just talking..which if I'm not expecting a call from a guy, not in the area, etc etc.. I let it go to voicemail for THIS VERY REASON.. then I can check the voicemail, call him back immediately if I want to talk so bad.. but..

you answer, ITS A FREAKIN WOMAN on the other end, and you cop an attitude with her.. based on your statement that you figured it was him just calling you..when it wasn't.. you ask her "who is this" instead of.. "sorry I don't recognize this number and don't usually just give out my name, perhaps you have a wrong number".. or "well you called me, who was you expecting to answer" said in a joking manner.. or.. give her a fake name.. this is "jennifer who is this".. if she responds in the manner you claim.. you can simply say "sorry i think you have a wrong number"

also, given the fact that the 1 review written about you, has your number in it, he may have simply forgot to sign out and clear things off when he left the computer, perhaps she has been suspicous of him cheating and has a logger on the computer tracking him and this came up.. i mean the possibilities are endless..

a pissed off suspecting wife is as bad if not worse then LE.. cuz if they want you..they will freaking get him..and the provider is in the crossfire.. its a risk of the J.O.B you chose to do, its no persons fault..because while there may be an understanding..there are no clear rules.. and if you have nothing to worry about.. i don't understand why the rant..in which you OUTTED HIM to the community i mean since there is only 1 review up.. we have to assume who it was.. what if its NOT TRUE? what if you recieved no call, and he is now being blacklisted for no reason?

so many possibilities.. to me.. just seems like a reason to bitch with no real end result or solution since it was botched to begin with.. she will give up eventually..she really can't cause you any harm anyways.. its a stage name, with a fake number attached to NO REAL person.. hopefully.. but its also not cool that one guy is put at risk of being blackballed because someone claims his wife is calling.. i mean if it was the guy that the only review up on you and it was him.. perhaps you didn't like something about the review I don't know.. but.. just like it could be the truth..and happened..it could easily have not
Old 05-01-2010, 01:37 AM   #41
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Yall just crack me up.
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #42
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
Yall just crack me up.
Yes, Pam...we are here for your entertainment. Free of charge, of course.

No need to watch traditional soap operas...when you can stay tuned for the next exciting episode of As The Eccie World Turns!

And forget heading to the gym...one can lose their breath simply by reading some of the long-winded responses!

We certainly have it all, don't we?
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:57 AM   #43
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

...and the beat goes on...

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #44
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
the next time I feel the urge to get married, I'm just going to find a woman I hate and buy her a house.
Now, that just cracks me up!!! Sorry, bcg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
No need to watch traditional soap operas...when you can stay tuned for the next exciting episode of As The Eccie World Turns!
when you can stay tuned for the next exciting episode of As The Yecchie World Turns!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #45
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

We do have all the makings of a good soap opera.. On "AS THE HO'S LAY".. we have long winded blow hards.. we have people always there to save the day (wk's), we have the rich guys, we have the bitches, we have the ones that don't have many lines but always have some 1 liner with nothing better to say.. we have ex-cons, soon to be ex-cons, we have people that seemingly have no life and always share it with perfect strangers, we have wannabe's that came over from other inferior soap opera's hoping for a better show and payday.. and most of all we have the knew it all that didn't that has a higher up to protect them..

yep we have it all here at "as the ho's lay" what a soap opera it is

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women