Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161454
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453105
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47993
pyramider46370
bambino40626
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2023, 04:58 PM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Now you're down in Rationalization-town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
...A goal of mine in this thread is to focus on those areas where Conservatives are in power yet crime is still well above acceptable levels...
Out of the top 65 chite-hole murder capitals, I think there are 4 or 5 that have a Republican Mayor. See the "missing link" in a previous post here. Like recently previous. You "should" be able to use the search function...should BWahahahahahaha

A goal of mine in this thread is to focus on actual data and to take a giant wee on speculative opinions and narratives.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:07 PM   #32
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default In other demographics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthemovie View Post
If you do something wrong and are not punished, you will continue to do wrong. I learned my lesson over my dads knee when I was about five
It might be a Granny thing. I have seen some of the toughest thugs, reduced to mere kittens when Granny called them out on their chite, with a heap'n help'n of Yes mams and No mams, while slinking off to go fix that chite STAT! Don't mess with Granny!

But was this all foretold years and years ago?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Maybe not related. Sorry about dat...
Old 08-24-2023, 05:24 PM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default They got a paid tour for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Maybe it would be better to discuss why people do violent crimes.

After you do that, you can try to determine if liberal policies caused the "why".
A bit of a thread slide, but you can pays your monies and see for yourself theses days. It's called the Doom Loop Tour and Dance Review
Quote:
San Francisco ‘doom loop’ walking tour gets visitors ‘close and personal to the squalor’ — and it’s already sold out
By Marjorie Hernandez August 15, 2023

Tourists curious about San Francisco’s “urban decay” of abandoned shops, open-air drug use and homeless encampments can get a guided tour of the whole thing.

A street-savvy guide fed up with the lack of action by the local government says they will take people on the so-called “Doom Loop Walking Tour” to see the worst of the city for themselves.

A tongue-in-cheek ad for the tour claims: “You’ve read the headlines. You’ve seen the Tweets, now get close and personal to the Doom and Squalor of downtown San Francisco.

“How can a city with a $14.6 billion annual budget be a model of urban decay? How can it spend $776.8 million per year on police and have no rule of law to show for it?

“Discover the policy choices that made America’s wealthiest city the nation’s innovative leader of housing crisis, addiction crisis, mental-health crisis and unrepentant crime crisis.”

The unidentified guide claims they are in a great position to give the tour as a “card-carrying City Commissioner” and “opinionated loudmouth” who works in a municipal department.

The guide promises paying customers will get to see the city’s most blighted and crime-ridden areas — all located in its center — including the Tenderloin, Union Square and the...
Happy trails...
Old 08-24-2023, 05:27 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Irrefutable Proof - Murderers Vote for Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
....Anyway, I have no idea how reputable the site below is, but it showed up quickly on a 5 second search. Do those top 10 states look all blue to you? If you have murdering motherfuckers in those states, I assume a lot of other nefarious shit is happening there as well....

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...-rate-by-state
Quote:
When you cherry pick dig deep enough you can reach all kinds of conclusions. Antifa is responsible for Jan 6. Biden stole the election. Any attempt to paint Alabama and Texas as infiltrated by Biden supporters with a clandestine plan to spread crime across Republican states is too delusional for my eyes.
Well damn it, just as I was about to present my irrefutable proof (see post #26 in this thread), WYID one upped me with his more comprehensive list.

Take a look at this link, which shows the ten U.S. counties with the highest murder rates.

https://www.police1.com/ambush/artic...WgaEUmxJkn74J/

I looked up the margins by which Biden won each of these counties in the 2020 election. Here they are:

1. Orleans Parish, Louisiana - Biden won by 68.2% margin

2. Coahoma County, Mississippi - Biden won by 42.9%

3. Phillips County, Arkansas - Biden won by 19.3%

4. tie St. Louis City, Missouri - Biden won by 66.2%

4. tie Baltimore City, Maryland - Biden won by 76.6%

6. Petersburg, Virginia - Biden won by 76.5%

7. tie Macon County, Alabama - Biden won by 63.8%

7. tie Washington, D.C. - Biden won by 86.7%

9. tie Washington County, Mississippi - Biden won by 39.6%

9. tie Dallas County, Alabama - Biden won by 37.5%

So Biden won in each county by margins between 19.3% and 86.7%! The average Biden winning margin was 58%!!!

Clearly the most homicidal counties in America are deep blue.

If I had the time and if the data were available, I'm sure I could expand this exercise to every county in the USA, and it would show homicide rates are higher on average in blue counties.

There are several advantages to this analysis. If you just look at party affiliation of mayors, that doesn't mean the majority of the city council belongs to the same party. Some cities don't have partisan elections, and some don't report the party of the elected officials. So by looking at Biden's winning margin, you sidestep those problems. Also, it's better looking at counties instead of cities, because elections typically are reported by county and precinct. If you want to figure out the vote totals by cities, you have to look at precinct level data in certain instances.

As to looking at homicide rates at the state level, I refer you back to post #26. What you're doing is like saying people in Austin are pro life because the majority of Texans are pro life. It just doesn't make sense.

McCain, if you look at the link, it does support your beliefs about poverty and murder. The median household income in the USA in 2017, when the article was published, was around $60,000, and the medians in all the counties are well below that, except for Washington D.C.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:33 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
A goal of mine in this thread is to focus on actual data and to take a giant wee on speculative opinions and narratives.
Haha!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 06:25 PM   #36
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Looking more and more like the OP thread title is busted.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 06:54 PM   #37
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My comment was on point. A lot of 'oh but Biden' and very little desire to focus on crime issues in Republican areas. Who lives in the White House does not determine the political leanings of local leadership. If 'the left' was any kind of cause for violence, property crimes, etc and 'the right' had figured things out we would not need much debate.

But the facts show us that the problems are nationwide, especially in bigger cities and population dense communities. I do find it interesting that when this subject comes up suddenly Republicans are quick to point out how big the margin of victory was for Biden in 2020 as if that is really relevant what is going on in Alabama and Texas anyway.

The issues are much deeper than party politics. Dems are the worst offender no question. Electing a Republican to replace him isn't going to solve much.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 07:32 PM   #38
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Time to give it up
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 07:42 PM   #39
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
My comment was on point. A lot of 'oh but Biden' and very little desire to focus on crime issues in Republican areas. Who lives in the White House does not determine the political leanings of local leadership. If 'the left' was any kind of cause for violence, property crimes, etc and 'the right' had figured things out we would not need much debate.

But the facts show us that the problems are nationwide, especially in bigger cities and population dense communities. I do find it interesting that when this subject comes up suddenly Republicans are quick to point out how big the margin of victory was for Biden in 2020 as if that is really relevant what is going on in Alabama and Texas anyway.

The issues are much deeper than party politics. Dems are the worst offender no question. Electing a Republican to replace him isn't going to solve much.
That's actually quite true. A good rule of thumb, don't put your money on a fucking Politician they do nothing for the common man. They work for the Banking Cartels and that's it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 08:25 PM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Out of the top 65 chite-hole murder capitals, I think there are 4 or 5 that have a Republican Mayor. See the "missing link" in a previous post here. Like recently previous. You "should" be able to use the search function...should BWahahahahahaha

Pretty damning.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:11 PM   #41
DNinja69
Valued Poster

I guess with Democrats being so powerful and all having one as mayor Trumps (pun intended) a Republican governor? All this list does is prove my point. Texas is a violent crime ridden state. So is New York. Alabama. Louisiana.

Or is the idea here that one drop of Dem spoils the whole batch?

The chart only focuses on homicide which leaves out the vast majority of violent crimes. Interesting data but again cherry picking looking to support a conclusion.
Old 08-24-2023, 09:26 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I guess with Democrats being so powerful and all having one as mayor Trumps (pun intended) a Republican governor? All this list does is prove my point. Texas is a violent crime ridden state. So is New York. Alabama. Louisiana.

The chart only focuses on homicide which leaves out the vast majority of violent crimes. Interesting data but again cherry picking looking to support a conclusion.

what exactly is more violent than homicide? you are trying to flip the script but the facts are that all the top crime cities are Democrat regardless of the Governorship. and all violent crime is up. it's up most in democratic cities.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:49 PM   #43
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Like I said in my previous post, shitholes are where shit happens. Not everything is about politics like so many of you would like to believe.

I've never made a single decision in my life based on politics. Whether it was a Republican or a Democrat had absolutely nothing to do with any of my decision making. If I have no moral compass, I'm going to just do thug shit regardless of who is in office.

If anyone is to blame if I became a fuckup, it would be my parents for not instilling a moral compass in me that they should have. They did, which is why I have never been arrested in my life and never will be. It was not any politician's job to raise me correctly. It was my parents' job to do so; just like I try to do with my children. Do you think I want Biden, Trump the local councilman or mayor carving out their damn future and any sense of morality?

Anyway, many of you folks like to attribute everything to politics. As a fake ass sociologist in this thread, I'll just say desperate people do desperate things to survive when it's all they know and were raised without morals and respect for others. That's not just in this country. It's around the globe and that's just how it works. It's not because of some crooked asshole politician who gets elected because he or she convinces the majority of voters that they are "one of us".

Neither political party is to blame. The decay of society and the family structure (or lack thereof) is to blame.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:01 PM   #44
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

OK, well then, why don't you try cherry picking. I bet if you look at all violent crimes you'll see similar results. But your numbers won't be as reliable. A homicide is a homicide. How do you define violent crime? It includes assaults for example, but then how do you define "assault"? And do you expect assault is as likely to be reported in, say, St. Louis as it is in San Jose, California?

Texas has the 22nd highest homicide rate in the USA out of 51 states plus the District of Columbia. New York is 36th. They are not violent-crime ridden states.

How exactly does a governor influence the rate of violent crime in his state? Yeah, maybe he can help channel money to police departments, have some effect on social policies and the like. But it's local and county government that are responsible for policing, and not just the mayors. And in the end it's the people who are responsible. Not only are they responsible for the quality of local government, they're the ones who kill and rape and rob. And apparently Democrats on average are more inclined to kill and rape and rob.

Now I'm not saying you or any of our other esteemed Democrat board members are murderers or rapists or thieves. Most Democrats are great people. And law abiding. But a lot more ex felons are Democrats than Republicans. For example, from a study of New York ex-felons,

Of those discharge records that match to at least one voter file record, 61.5 percent match only to Democratic voter records. In contrast, 25.5 percent match only to voter records with no affiliation or an affiliation with a minor party, while 9 percent match only to Republican voter records. The remaining 4 percent of matched discharged records are cases where the discharge record matches with multiple voter file records that have inconsistent party identification.

https://www.sas.upenn.edu/~marcmere/...tification.pdf

That's almost 7X more Democratic than Republican ex-felons!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:18 PM   #45
DNinja69
Valued Poster

I asked the question based on violent crime rates. We don't really get to choose which crimes we are victims of do we? Looking at the numbers is a pretty simple process if you are interested in getting a big picture of what is happening nationwide.

Something I look at is incarceration rates. Interesting list:

Mississippi: 575 per 100,000
Louisiana: 564 per 100,000
Arkansas: 559 per 100,000
Oklahoma: 555 per 100,000
Arizona: 453 per 100,000
Idaho: 449 per 100,000
Texas: 443 per 100,000
Georgia: 427 per 100,000
Kentucky: 411 per 100,000
Montana: 387 per 100,000
Alabama: 384 per 100,000
Ohio: 382 per 100,000
Missouri: 374 per 100,000

A lot of those states have high rates of violence despite the 'tough on crime' approach. Tell me again it's just an issue in Democratic areas...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women