Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #31
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

warbird..that was precisely my point.. its odd that more often than not.. "screening" is pushed out as a safety valve for the girls and even the guys.. however there isn't to many if any at all that would be willing to go thru their own screening practices in order to earn the money the hobbyiest they screen is trying to spend.. it really comes down to who needs who more? there will always be pussy able to be bought.. but there may not be as many guys willing to give in to the screening process.. granted.. there are still guys out there that will toss private info to ANYONE.. oddly tho.. why not ask the same of a girl that could be potential LE?

AS FAR as why some don't, won't or sometimes can't provide references.. could be varying reasons..but I do think it was kinda pointed out more nice than i probably would have..

being.. there are no rules in the hobby..yes there are standards many often try to follow.. but to many girls..NOT providing a reference to a provider they feel my potentially put a client in harms way is there way of widening their ability to stay safe..

you see.. if Girl A doesn't provide a reference to Girl B who could possibly (due to whatever belief)..be possible LE.. they feel that they didn't put GUY A at risk to be popped..providing LE with yet one more hobbyiest(male) to manipulate and possibly use at a later date to bust them..

is it crazy? is it paranoid? perhaps.. however..honestly..there are a couple girls on here that if/when used a reference..i will NOT see that hobbyiest..

if my schedule permits.. i try to provide references.. i do not get online everyday.. if you contact me asking for a reference for an appointment tomorrow..that i check tomorrow nite.. or the day after.. not much use in responding..

screening is a strange thing.. it requires trust.. trust in the info you will be recieving.. trust in the info that will be handed out that it will be kept safe.. trust that it will lead to p4p.. there has been, always will be glitches in the system..however.. no matter the method..its all trust.. and even when screening works to a "t"..bad things can and do happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
My philosophy has always been that I will be happy to provide my real name and place of employment and work number when the provider is willing to do the same. I'm not going to give someone my real name and where I work on the off chance that they might give me the time of day. Just as the provider doesn't know if I'm some psychopath there's no way I can be sure that they're not some psycho-chick looking for a mark to blackmail.
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #32
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
That argument is about as hackneyed as 'low volume upscale'.

How so?
warbird is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #33
jackfrost
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
My philosophy has always been that I will be happy to provide my real name and place of employment and work number when the provider is willing to do the same. I'm not going to give someone my real name and where I work on the off chance that they might give me the time of day. Just as the provider doesn't know if I'm some psychopath there's no way I can be sure that they're not some psycho-chick looking for a mark to blackmail.
I agree to a point. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'm married with children, have an excellent paying job that happens to keep me away from home at least 20 days per month. I love my home life, but have needs while away.

Bottom line is that there is no way I'm giving my personal info to someone named "sexydeepthroat".

If by chance I were LE, I'd be able to pass any screening process.
If "sexydeepthroat" happens to be LE, not only am I giving up myself, but any other provider I use as reference.
jackfrost is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:02 AM   #34
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Ladies who screen sometimes lapse. Gentlemen who are careful sometimes see ladies who do not. Even when all guilt denied. Safety is best but wisdom often drowned out by crinkle of Benjamin and roar of blood rushing to non-essential organs. Such is human weakness.
Never fault careful lady. If confidential information shared by untrustworthy partner, world will not end. Few things in life cannot be repaired by feigned nervous breakdown and friends who want to forgive momentary weakness. Provider, on other hand must trust safety and life to unknown visitor most often physically more powerful and possibly laden with darker appetites than expected. If believe lady is worth trouble will furnish that required.
To keep self honest will share that dishonorable self has been in company of ladies who think thorough screening went with vinyl siding. Caveat Sellarius.

PS. Addition of Latin phrase thought by self to say," let the seller beware". However, consulting dictionary find sellarius mean saddle or that which is to be ridden. Thus, although mistake, no correction necessary. And I am chortling.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:19 AM   #35
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

The nuns would be pleased with your recall of Latin most honorable Chan!
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #36
montaigne
Valued Poster

Location: All Over - mainly Lafayette, La, though in Little Rock and Memphis on occasion
Encounters: 49

Brilliant, honorable detective, brilliant.
montaigne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women