Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-16-2024, 01:29 PM   #31
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Hillary Clitoris!

Lmao! Now that’s a good one lol
Old 09-16-2024, 01:40 PM   #32
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Well Roo, not spending my time looking up who any journalist is. If their writing sucks, don't need to look any further.

In the first paragraph he identified the problem and then read into it with a bunch of crap. Not sure that makes him a good writer. But if that's what entertains you.

there's now a police body cam video of a women being arrested for killing and eating a cat.
Old 09-16-2024, 01:58 PM   #33
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow View Post
Well Roo, not spending my time looking up who any journalist is. If their writing sucks, don't need to look any further.

In the first paragraph he identified the problem and then read into it with a bunch of crap. Not sure that makes him a good writer. But if that's what entertains you.

there's now a police body cam video of a women being arrested for killing and eating a cat.

Come on, Sparrow. At 1:54 today Rooster proved that to be false in post #108 of the other thread. And now you are repeating that false claim?

Rooster, unless you are tired (bored) with playing Whack a Sparrow, I guess you need to repeat #108 until he shuts up.
Old 09-16-2024, 03:11 PM   #34
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I am pretty mutherfukkin bored with this genius, brasil. He doesn't even deserve to be accused of arrogance. It is just ignorance. Hopeless. Will be ignored until he posts another lie. Probably soon. But meanwhile, fuck 'im.

Hey! Being the fan of darker women that you are, didja ever fuck any Haitians? It would be much more interesting to talk about that than this foolishness.

Old 09-16-2024, 04:34 PM   #35
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

L0 L0 L0Is this the thread with the moronic, lemming remarks from the below average intelligence democrat cultists?

I guess I could review the postings but it's too ponderous.

Anyway I'm pretty sure the people in that town are being put through some pretty aggravating bullshit because of Dementia Joe reversing SUPERTRUMP policy on Haiti (shithole country if there ever was one) and instead welcoming the savages into the interior of our country.

It's more or less like encouraging a mass exodus from Venezuela or Afghanistan except closer.

Sometimes I wonder how much of the world some of the democrat freaks have seen on even heard of.

Not sure if there's much video of that Springfield Ohio townhall meeting that kicked this off, but those local people are pretty pissed about their lives being turned on the sides by the Haitian creeps.

Fuck you liberals

Maybe something fucked up should happen to one of your mothers or grandmother's or something, if they're not already dead.

Again - fuck you.

MAGA+++ everyone!!!
Old 09-16-2024, 05:02 PM   #36
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Anyway I'm pretty sure the people in that town are being put through some pretty aggravating bullshit because of Dementia Joe reversing SUPERTRUMP policy on Haiti (shithole country if there ever was one) and instead welcoming the savages into the interior of our country.
This right here. The population of Springfield has gone up 30% due to the illegal immigrant influx into this town in a few short years. Their infrastructure as well as their schools and hospitals are being overwhelmed. They didn’t ask for this, it was forced upon them.

And now, the Biden/Harris Admin has started up their humanitarian parole program for immigrants and have started flying them into our country again after it was shutdown over scrutiny that the immigrants weren’t being vetted properly. Who the fuck do we figure are paying for these flights? Can we feel comfortable they’re being vetted properly? And who in the fuck is making the decision what town(s) these fucks are being dropped off in? Certainly not the folks that live in those towns.

The Libs are never going to change their opinion on this issue until something happens to one of them or one of theirs unfortunately.
Old 09-16-2024, 05:03 PM   #37
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Thread is way off topic

Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women