Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41301
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2015, 04:36 PM   #31
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

You have now edited your replies twice after I replied to you.

Coward methods as usual.

How about we discuss p411, the topic of this thread.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #32
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I didn't accuse anyone of anything. Did my post mention you? I was commenting about someone denying the past and P411, which was the topic of this thread.

You must have taken that to mean you. I didn't say you, you said it was about you then hijacked the thread topic and made it about... you guessed it, you.

Can we stay on topic?
Actually, if you read the thread from the original post, I commented on this thread on topic, then your buddy and my cyberstalker OBSG, has to come on under my comment steering the thread towards his well known agenda, and make this thread about me.

If that is the case, I apologize, but when you said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
that you outed someone
Who did you mean when you said that, who were you referring to and how do you know?

On topic, p411 is the for not only good for screening, but also privacy, so the OP is probably throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks. Even your buddy OBSG thinks its a great site, except for this girl: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057169044&postcount=9 whom, per her post, he says has seen for a number a sessions, but will not recommend or invite her to p411.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:56 PM   #33
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I am sorry, what was I thinking, you are right,

Who did you mean when you said that and who were you referring to?

On topic, p411 is the for not only good for screening, but also privacy, so the OP is probably throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks. Even your buddy OBSG thinks its a great site, except for this girl: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057169044&postcount=9
I do think its a great site. But what has Vanessa got to do with the subject of this thread? It's one thing to attack me but low even for a dog like you to mess with a new provider. how about keep her out of this?she's not the topic of this thread and you're just making yourself look like more of an ass than you already are, if that's possible. the mods really need to get you under control. you have sunk to a new low.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:02 PM   #34
Boltfan

Your game is weak. Good try though.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:04 PM   #35
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Yep, gotta work on it.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:08 PM   #36
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you worry about P411 why not ECCIE? Why not your bank? Your credit card issuer?

P411 uses several layers of encryption to protect non real world data as real world data is not on their files after admission.

Not sure what ECCIE uses as I have never heard or read.

Both use the credit card encryption services.

All of us are outside the law. Morality of most, particularly the religious and spouses.

The odds don't favor your privacy.

If you are not willing to take that risk, quit.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #37
surfindick
Account Disabled

Gentlemen you are both getting close to taking a vacation, I will make sure you get one the very next time I see you hijacking a thread with your fight.... you know me well enough to understand I will do as I stated.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #38
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Hopefully, they have taken extra precautions after the AM hack.
The motivation should be that Gina or anyone else doesn't want to see their business go down the toilet.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:41 PM   #39
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
Agree with doug. If you have nothing to hide, then the worst thing you are guilty of is a misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution. Hardly going to ruin your life.
If you are worried about more than that, you should be asking yourself why you are risking it?
You are willing to let an outside party possibly ruin your life?
Sounds like you are the one at fault if it happens.
Exactly my point I was making earlier in post #2 of this thread. I have never given anything of a personal nature to Eccie or P411, so when/if anything like a hack occurs, good luck finding the real me!
Old 09-10-2015, 05:57 PM   #40
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
Agree with doug. If you have nothing to hide, then the worst thing you are guilty of is a misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution. Hardly going to ruin your life.
If you are worried about more than that, you should be asking yourself why you are risking it?
You are willing to let an outside party possibly ruin your life?
Sounds like you are the one at fault if it happens.

Big difference between accepting responsibility and claiming anyone deserves what they get if such a hack took place. No one DESERVES to have their life impacted. No one.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #41
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1& View Post
All sites like eccie, TER, P411 track and keep IP address. These days there is no way to hide.
You don't use a VPN? If you don't I'd strongly suggest looking into one like TOR or HideMyAss. I don't think people on here having sex with legal aged gals is high enough on the FBI list to get IP records.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #42
Boltfan

Curious if Gina will bother replying since this seems to be based solely on rumor. Generally only the guilty are baited into responding to rumor.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:16 PM   #43
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You don't use a VPN? If you don't I'd strongly suggest looking into one like TOR or HideMyAss. I don't think people on here having sex with legal aged gals is high enough on the FBI list to get IP records.
We are not. However, there is always the risk of being caught up on some larger bust and becoming collateral damage. Even TOR has been cracked by the feds but its more than enough protection against most likely issues. Like divorce attorneys
Old 09-10-2015, 07:22 PM   #44
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
Gentlemen you are both getting close to taking a vacation, I will make sure you get one the very next time I see you hijacking a thread with your fight.... you know me well enough to understand I will do as I stated.
Yup our travel agency is open every season...
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:51 PM   #45
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
We are not. However, there is always the risk of being caught up on some larger bust and becoming collateral damage. Even TOR has been cracked by the feds but its more than enough protection against most likely issues. Like divorce attorneys
That's why I said legal aged gals - I think the only thing the big agencies care about is trafficking or under aged activity. Just some old guys paying some legally aged gals is way down on the wanted list. I prefer a VPN for all web traffic, not just these type of sites.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women