Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 02:38 PM   #31
linkin20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Well Abe is with a your respect president a mother fuxx.ing player he got game . A true player. He gets all the newbis . Aren't newbis easier to play with or harder then we'll established girls. He even takes red bulls and protein shakes. Works out too. Lol. And doesn't sleep. He is a robot.
linkin20 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 10:24 PM   #32
CaptainFerrill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Why ya’ll hating? I got the best two 18 yr old bbfs, pse, extreme gfe girls based on his reviews.
CaptainFerrill is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:35 AM   #33
124greatg
BANNED

Encounters: 11

U mind sharing dude.
124greatg is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:33 AM   #34
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Is the problem here that the ladies Abe promotes are very YMMV?

I've heard that Honest Abe is an extraordinarily handsome healthy man with a long lean body, well endowed throbbing package, and the innate charisma that comes with extreme wealth and a high class education. As a result, women love to spend time with Abe and give him all kinds of extras.

Maybe these ladies then expect all future men they meet to look and behave just like Abe. When they find out that's not the cause, they treat these men poorly because they're angry and disappointed.

Abe is this true? If so, I would never want to meet any of the ladies you promote. As a super obese man, I would be a huge let down to a lady compared to you.
If Abe is all that why is he purchasing pussy like an ordinary looking, uneducated, chubby, unclean, mature, man who haunt this site?
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:38 AM   #35
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
All the points you made are excellent and true. Yes I'm working on it. Losing weight now and will keep at it. Hopefully I can reach the exalted elite level that you and Abe are at one day.

Some may consider what you posted as unfair but it's the truth nonetheless. An ECCIE provider will provide a much better experience with many more favors to lean fit physically appealing men like you & Abe over an obese unattractive man like me. Just the reality of life.

I've never met one of Abe's ladies so it's good to know a senior respected member like you is verifying Abe's reviews as accurate.

You know, someone in my position could easily hate you and Abe for your lean fit bodies, good looks, robust health, extreme wealth etc. but that's counter-productive and pointless. I'd rather use you both and other men like you as inspiration. Inspiration to push myself and reach your level. God bless you both and God bless us all!
Funny funny shit.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:44 AM   #36
Soxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

I'm in the Abe fan club. He's a pioneer. Gotta expect he'll catch some arrows. He goes for newbies. Any of us could. He actually does. And shares fucking righteous photos! Go Abe!
Soxguy is online now   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 08:25 AM   #37
SundarP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Since it was bumped.

Quote:
I've heard that Honest Abe is an extraordinarily handsome healthy man with a long lean body, well endowed throbbing package, and the innate charisma that comes with extreme wealth and a high class education. As a result, women love to spend time with Abe and give him all kinds of extras.
Doubt. Why is he slumming around ECCIE when there are literally new, 18-24 dimes on SA every day?
SundarP is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:53 AM   #38
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

unknown1647 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:08 AM   #39
Dickey9090
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
If Abe is all that why is he purchasing pussy like an ordinary looking, uneducated, chubby, unclean, mature, man who haunt this site?
And Creepy.... All the providers say that about abraham
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:44 PM   #40
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362
Default PSA

i have recently been in communication with mercedes..

although her current residency is in tyler, she is planning a visit back to dallas in the near future..

note : her old contact number is no longer valid.
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 01:56 PM   #41
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I've never met one of Abe's ladies so it's good to know a senior respected member like you is verifying Abe's reviews as accurate.
I can verify some of Abe's reviews as solid.
However, not sure about the OP

Quiet Cal is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:24 PM   #42
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Cal View Post
Old 03-02-2019, 02:41 PM   #43
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Anyone that goes to see a hooker and tries to obtain intel about other Johns is creepy af imo.
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 03:15 PM   #44
honest_abe
not interested

Old 03-02-2019, 05:21 PM   #45
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Been around loooooooong enough to know several” review heavy hitters “.
Long before honest_abe , there were many many , manyyyyyy , before. They all paved the way with 100 + , or more reviews.
100 , 200 , or 300+ , reviews to there name , they took the time to write reviews , and leave the remaing research to you.
Most reviews don’t make or break ( depending on the severity ) , but do give some insight to what one may expect. I dig deeper than the one review . Whether it’s from a heavy hitter , or a newbie that hasn’t become jaded yet , it’s a reference point to be considered. Abe has an incredible review count , and I tend to lean towards his reviews as well as a few others that have been around awhile .
I’m UTR , and haven’t contributed much over the years , but I do chime in when I feel compelled.
If you’ve got a heavy hitter coming to see a provider , I believe the provider will do her very best to show her best , and get the positive review from someone who’s a proven reviewer with creadibility , and , well written reviews.
All in all , this is a hooker board. Sometimes we bend the reality , and embellish our own abilities. I read enough to get a sense of what I’m buying ..... short of that , I own my own choices , and go from there. My 2 cents
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Mercedes of Dallas 903-841-8909

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women