Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #31
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

cindy,
"If A client wants a bomb ass time; he needs to pay a bomb ass price. Simple. Lol"

that's one way to get a bomb ass time.

another way is to find a provider who will provide a bomb ass time at a price that one can afford.
in other words, i dont have to pay a bomb ass price for a bomb ass time.

caae in point : 380 + a nice scarf = 1.5 hrs of top notch sucking & fucking in a very nice apt in a nice part of time w/ an intelligent, fun, attractive, sexy provider. (about 250/hr - not what i would call bomb ass prices; the scarf doubled as a blindfold :^} )

results matter. services & money are not always directly related.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:23 PM   #32
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post

Random stats out of my ass? I know enough providers and talk to enough providers to know these "stats I'm pulling out my ass" aren't false.
I see you don't understand how certain words like "random", "stats", and "false" work, that's highly unfortunate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
The OP posted his thoughts and opinions about us providers... and us providers have a right to say our own opinion about you clients back. Don't get mad at the providers cuz no matter where you go in any world of business; you get what you pay for.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:27 PM   #33
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Sorry for your loss
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:36 PM   #34
Jdiablio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
Maybe Dallas should stop being so cheap! Also inconsistent!! That's why I travel and believe me if I lived out of town I could probably be able to take time out in gym or stay looking gorgeous makeup done everyday...

But how when the guys don't value you. Always looking for Bareback and Specials... So it should start as somewhere and baby believe me BBWs are winning now and nothing is wrong with a woman's race or body type.... Pussy is pussy and for the price some of you guys pay that's all you should be getting.

But Dallas is so Stereo Typical... Whatever
How about some of you guys look into helping a woman bettering herself rather than a quick nut and a Bargain! Then bash her!
Interesting perspective. Now I know I have no reviews or whatever, but I have been doing this a while. I have met 2 whole women worthy of my time to help to better themselves and neither one of them was interested in doing it. So fuck that. My time bills out big, it is how I support my fantasies here in the hobby. You want to better yourself it is not always a bunch of money. But too many of you define it as such and we are happy to put what we think you are worth on the table and be done with it. Point. There is difference between bettering yourself and making a wage. We are consumers not benefactors.

I am not trying to say you aren't worth it but what I am saying is quit judging dudes. We are going to pay what we are willing to pay for a service. Just because a lamborghini and a Honda both have 4 wheels does not make the latter a sports car. That is what the OP is saying. So if you are a good provider that doesn't suck ass and you take care of yourself and your business you should be on his side. You don't want ratchet bitches trying act like they are on your level do You? They do all day lo g but you can't possibly tell me you are okay with it?

Anyways, whatever, I have been told off by chicks for asking for simple shit like to wear an outfit. Grammar and spoken English both sucked ass so bad I wouldn't have taken them to burger king let Alone somewhere that they could embarrass me. Yet they were high class? Fucking please.

You get what you pay for and the price the market will bear for your services is commensurate with the product you portray/present.

Bottom line, ladies act like you have some class, dress appropriately, speak intelligently and be that fantasy or be a fuck hole. Either way, you will get.paid but the former will get in one session what the latter gets in 5.

If I wanted disrespect and dramatic bullshit from a provider because she wants to treat me like a chore, I would go get another wife and at least get my bathroom cleaned after I fuck.
Jdiablio is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:50 PM   #35
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
In the ISO section lmao can't you tell by who was the first to reply? No disrespect to those ladies. But some will reply to every single ISO whether they fit or not.

LL, too funny. You basically said, "no disrespect but y'all some desperate whores!"
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:28 PM   #36
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
results matter. services & money are not always directly related.
This. You can find quality in any price range, as well as shit.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:57 PM   #37
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Funny how you can tell where this thread was originally posted by who has replied.
Funny how you guys make us live in ISO because Dallas is so hung up
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:59 PM   #38
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

LL, too funny. You basically said, "no disrespect but y'all some desperate whores!"
Nothing desperate about waking up trying to get some money where in the fuck do y'all pull the shit from..mm Like that's what the fuck the ISO is for Mfs in search of a lady and we respond... This is my fuckin job who are y'all to tell someone how to do it or what is too much y'all sound really dumb
Old 09-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #39
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdiablio View Post
Interesting perspective. Now I know I have no reviews or whatever, but I have been doing this a while. I have met 2 whole women worthy of my time to help to better themselves and neither one of them was interested in doing it. So fuck that. My time bills out big, it is how I support my fantasies here in the hobby. You want to better yourself it is not always a bunch of money. But too many of you define it as such and we are happy to put what we think you are worth on the table and be done with it. Point. There is difference between bettering yourself and making a wage. We are consumers not benefactors.

I am not trying to say you aren't worth it but what I am saying is quit judging dudes. We are going to pay what we are willing to pay for a service. Just because a lamborghini and a Honda both have 4 wheels does not make the latter a sports car. That is what the OP is saying. So if you are a good provider that doesn't suck ass and you take care of yourself and your business you should be on his side. You don't want ratchet bitches trying act like they are on your level do You? They do all day lo g but you can't possibly tell me you are okay with it?

Anyways, whatever, I have been told off by chicks for asking for simple shit like to wear an outfit. Grammar and spoken English both sucked ass so bad I wouldn't have taken them to burger king let Alone somewhere that they could embarrass me. Yet they were high class? Fucking please.

You get what you pay for and the price the market will bear for your services is commensurate with the product you portray/present.

Bottom line, ladies act like you have some class, dress appropriately, speak intelligently and be that fantasy or be a fuck hole. Either way, you will get.paid but the former will get in one session what the latter gets in 5.

If I wanted disrespect and dramatic bullshit from a provider because she wants to treat me like a chore, I would go get another wife and at least get my bathroom cleaned after I fuck.
It's not about how much money it's about consistency!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:10 PM   #40
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny how you guys make us live in ISO because Dallas is so hung up
Care to elaborate on how guys are making you do that?
Old 09-14-2017, 03:17 PM   #41
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Care to elaborate on how guys are making you do that?
Didn't you read any of what me and Spinner Cindy said... Dude Dallas is slow and full of shit I got bills get over it!!!! ISO QUEEN HERE!!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:22 PM   #42
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't you read any of what me and Spinner Cindy said... Dude Dallas is slow and full of shit I got bills get over it!!!! ISO QUEEN HERE!!
Of course I didn't.

Why do I need to get over whatever "it" is? If you're proclaiming yourself as an "ISO QUEEN" why would you take offense to what I said? Are you saying it's the guys' fault Dallas is slow and causing you issue with paying your bills? Wouldn't that be the same for every provider if it were the guys' fault?
Old 09-14-2017, 04:12 PM   #43
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

If dallas sucks so bad, go provide somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to stay
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:19 PM   #44
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
If dallas sucks so bad, go provide somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to stay
Yeah, what he said!

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:31 PM   #45
SimpleSam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Let's face it the iso queens are the street walkers of eccie.

You have to seek out business because the customers are not pursuing you. Think about it. When girls post in iso it screams desperate and puts a target on their back for scammers they are desperate for money and some most of eccie won't see. I have yet to see a high end provider reply to an iso
SimpleSam is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women