Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
No, the letter just stated that if President Obama does reach a deal with Iran on the nuclear issues, the republicans will undo it or refuse to honor it in a few years. True statesmanship......in other words, the US does not honor its agreements.

You're an idiot.
What they really said (liar) is that any agreement with any country had to be approved by the Senate and that was not going to happen. An agreement then would not have the force of law and any president, republican or otherwise, could repudiate that deal at any time. Try telling the truth Timmie. It feels better.

You seem heavily invested in this Timmie. I have to wonder why.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:32 PM   #32
tulsatiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The stated purpose of this thread is to discount what the Republican Senators have done by screaming, "The other guys have done it before!" Plain and simple, it's in the title of the thread. And this is supposed to be a persuasive argument?

I never heard anyone claiming Bill Clinton was entitled to a "bye" because of what Nixon had done. That just didn't happen.

Now this?
tulsatiger is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsatiger View Post
The stated purpose of this thread is to discount what the Republican Senators have done by screaming, "The other guys have done it before!" Plain and simple, it's in the title of the thread. And this is supposed to be a persuasive argument?

I never heard anyone claiming Bill Clinton was entitled to a "bye" because of what Nixon had done. That just didn't happen.

Now this?
Actually, you and your ilk started this thread so it was your job to prove something. We on the other hand say that nothing occurred this time and go further to point out where your guys have actually crossed the line in the past. Thus proving that you are either too dumb to understand or you're just a partisan hack doing what you've been told to do.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:41 PM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually, you and your ilk ....

the ilk was whirly

but whirly did start the thread in response to the dims earlier idiocy of a thread, giving us a trip down memory lane to review true history, so in substance you are correct

some of these threads can well be seen as continuations of others

would that he would reflect on the posts and use them for increasing his erudition
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:52 PM   #35
tulsatiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I didn't mention that the thread had strayed, even though it had. I said that the basic premise is fatally flawed.

Is this just supposed to be meaningless flaming, or are you supposed to try and make a point?
tulsatiger is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't mention that the thread had strayed, even though it had. I said that the basic premise is fatally flawed.

Is this just supposed to be meaningless flaming, or are you supposed to try and make a point?
no i stood corrected..i misread your post and reread it and I had adjusted my post...before your current response but I can take it just as well when I am wrong

im on a lil iphone in the middle of cacophony
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:04 PM   #37
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Actually, you and your ilk started this thread so it was your job to prove something. We on the other hand say that nothing occurred this time and go further to point out where your guys have actually crossed the line in the past. Thus proving that you are either too dumb to understand or you're just a partisan hack doing what you've been told to do.
Pelosi cleared her trip with wh and state dept. Was even briefed on the situation before going. Next...
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:04 PM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are fucking idiot; you think this thread is about flaming democrats and the other 3 threads about the GOP letter isn't?

What fucking reality do you orbit in?

And this thread is about REAL Treasonous Acts - elected officials traveling and holding secret meetings with enemies of our country; not the cooked up outrage over a public letter signed by 47 Senators; a letter than simply tells the Mullahs of Iran that any Obama deal is DOA with future presidents and Congress.

You are too biased to see the difference.

Quote:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:05 PM   #39
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know your comprehension is iffy but swirly turd started this. He's much closer to your ilk than mine.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:06 PM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You don't like it when Constitutional powers are used to thwart your beloved Obama, do you?

But you are okey dokey with Obama doing his own end runs......
Old 03-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are fucking idiot; you think this thread is about flaming democrats and the other 3 threads about the GOP letter isn't?

What fucking reality do you orbit in?

And this thread is about REAL Treasonous Acts - elected officials traveling and holding secret meetings with enemies of our country; not the cooked up outrage over a public letter signed by 47 Senators; a letter than simply tells the Mullahs of Iran that any Obama deal is DOA with future presidents and Congress.

You are too biased to see the difference.
So let's see. The best defense is a good offense? That's what this is about? Leveling the attacks so the Republicants don't take too much heat over their treasonous behavior?

Guess what, whore-LIE-turd, if leveling the attacks was your intention, you'd need to go away for about EIGHT FUCKING YEARS!

You're the idiot who's nowhere near reality.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:10 PM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Obama's next move will be to do an end run around our Constitution and bring his deal to the UN to get legitimacy.

Obama is hungry to notch his belt with a bad deal with Iran. He also wants to give payback to his nemesis Netanyahu.

Obama is no statesman.............
Old 03-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #43
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't like it when Constitutional powers are used to thwart your beloved Obama, do you?

But you are okey dokey with Obama doing his own end runs......
They are thwarting nothing. The power to negotiate foreign policy tasks to the executive branch. There's that pesky constitution you love so much
Old 03-12-2015, 03:12 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I know your comprehension is iffy but swirly turd started this. He's much closer to your ilk than mine.
Actually, UC, his comprehension is IIFFYY!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:37 PM   #45
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your reply is too funny.............coming from the "Pen and A Phone" crowd.

Like Obama says,,,,,,,,Elections have consequences. If Obama wants a treaty with Iran, then he needs to get congressional approval. Otherwise, his "agreement" with Iran isn't binding on future presidents or Congress.

FACT JACK !
Yeah, except its not a treaty half-wit.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women