Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2015, 02:33 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Jordanians are some of our staunchest allies in that region; second only to the Israelis. The Jordanians served alongside of us in Afghanistan: very reliable.
Correct. But like the sand over there, the winds shift rapidly. The government and the military may be with us, but they have to have their people with them.

When things start looking up over there is when they stand with the Israelis for their common security and stability in the region as one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:18 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
He has NO strategy to destroy ISIS; because his strategy is to strike a deal with Iran. In essence, let Iran be the regional power broker, have nukes, and keep the region quiet. The problem with Obama's Iran strategy is you can't trust Iran and you can't trust Obama to negotiate a good deal for US interests. Also, if Iran goes nuclear, so will others in the region. Obama thinks he is the smartest guy in the room; that is why he ignores the advice of his advisors.

When has Obama gotten anything right with regard to domestic or foreign initiatives?
Maybe Obama can get GWB to look our potential enemies in the eye to get a feel for how we should act.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #33
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

France....and now Jordan are taking the lead?

What's this world coming too?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:22 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
France....and now Jordan are taking the lead?

What's this world coming too?
The Muslim world will have to lead the fight on radical Muslims.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:00 PM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Muslim world will have to lead the fight on radical Muslims.
That's not going to happen.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:41 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I like him. He's smooth, smart and comfortable in his own skin. Sandhurst-educated, like his father. Can anyone imagine our C-in-C dressed in fatigues? It would look worse than Dukakis riding a tank. Even if we supply Abdullah with what he needs (and Odumbo won't), Jordan is a small country and can hardly do this alone. He needs to be helped. We rely heavily on his intelligence services to know what is going on. He has taken in 2 million Syrian refugees, which doesn't exactly enhance stability. But he knows the pulse of the "street".

+1 "Can anyone imagine our C-in-C dressed in fatigues?" NO!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The ISIS totally miss played their hand. They did not get anything they wanted. They have no more hostages and they pissed off all the countries around them.
Did they kill the American woman? Sure they have hostages. If they run out they'll just invade a neighborhood town and round up some more.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #38
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Jordanians are some of our staunchest allies in that region; second only to the Israelis. The Jordanians served alongside of us in Afghanistan: very reliable.
For once I agree- I think ISIS made a huge mistake that will backfire- burning someone alive is considered to be a huge NO NO even amongst the most devout muslims. If you recall during the Iraqi war- Al-Queada was just setting off car bombs everywhere - even at Mosques- in which the Iraqis pretty much said enough is enough these bastards(Al-Queada) must go. Although, I give effort for Jordanians being pissed- I think muslims as a whole should have been pissed a long time ago- burning someone who is locked in a cage is a horrific act that only scum of the earth can perform, but ISIS have been killing innocent people- mostly muslims way before the pilot got killed. Hopefully,the other muslim countries would unite and destroy ISIS.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:54 PM   #39
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Because Obama has NO strategy; he has no plan to destroy ISIS. As evidenced by his own Defense Nominee (Carter) who couldn't tell the Senate what the Obama strategy for defeating ISIS was.

Obama is running out the clock; but more importantly, he is working hard to hand the keys to the region over to a nuclear capable Iran and their mullahs.

It is part of his strategy to fundamentally transform Amerika.
WW can you blame Iran for wanting to go nuclear? Put yourself in Iran's shoes- it's surrounded by enemies- Iran is the only Shiite country in the middle east. For the most part Shiites and Sunnis- don't get a long. Most Sunni radical groups like Al-Queada and ISIS don't consider Shiites real muslims and see them as infidels.
Iran has a neighbor of Afghanistan that has a pro-american govt installed- although when the Taliban were in power- Iran was the biggest supporter to the Northern Alliance in overthrowing the Taliban. Iran also borders Iraq- in which they had a long not so good history and not Iraq has ISIS- which Iran doesn't want to spread to their country.
Also, I said it a million times- Iran even if they had a nuke would never be stupid enough to attack Israel. At what city would Iran send a nuke too w/o causing major collateral damage. Keep in mind Jerusalem is the 2nd holiest city in Islam- and keep in mind Israel land wise is not very big- a nuclear strike would kill thousand of muslims as well.
Pakistan has nukes and I would fear one of those radicals getting a hold of the nukes more than I fear Iraq. Also, Iran has no ties to al-Queada or ISIS so why the big fear?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
For once I agree- I think ISIS made a huge mistake that will backfire- burning someone alive is considered to be a huge NO NO even amongst the most devout muslims. If you recall during the Iraqi war- Al-Queada was just setting off car bombs everywhere - even at Mosques- in which the Iraqis pretty much said enough is enough these bastards(Al-Queada) must go. Although, I give effort for Jordanians being pissed- I think muslims as a whole should have been pissed a long time ago- burning someone who is locked in a cage is a horrific act that only scum of the earth can perform, but ISIS have been killing innocent people- mostly muslims way before the pilot got killed. Hopefully,the other muslim countries would unite and destroy ISIS.

I'm sure "IS" is "amongst the most devout muslims". I hope all "IS" creatures in every country in the world get martyred tomorrow!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:06 PM   #41
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'm sure "IS" is "amongst the most devout muslims". I hope all "IS" creatures in every country in the world get martyred tomorrow!
I stand corrected- any normal person with a soul- or even some belief in God- should find no pleasure in burning a man to death inside a cage- unless that man was Satan, but I was thinking that perhaps most radicals would even think that is going so far. I have read somewhere have to find the source that some Al-queada members have stated that ISIS tactics have gone too far.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:53 AM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yes I believe you are correct. If this serves as a catalyst for other Muslims to fight these assholes, that will be great.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:03 AM   #43
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Without US leadership (and military aid); none of these countries will fight the fight and see it to a finish.

And Obama doesn't have it in him to lead................

Quote:
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:06 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
+1 "Can anyone imagine our C-in-C dressed in fatigues?" NO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:09 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Yes I believe you are correct.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women