Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2017, 01:42 PM   #31
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha, yep, I got two deep lines in the middle of my forehead - those are my -"what the fuck" lines - and those fuckers run deep after reading your stupid shit. What the hell is borded? See - that's what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
David that was a priceless response!! Loved it!XOXO

LM you that trolls are very dimwitted. It takes a very long time for a single independent thought to sink in. Their face is like that from having to concentrate for so many years. There is no room in their tiny minds on what it's like to love and have a bond with an animal. Besides Omar is a 100× smarter than they are and he would get so borded.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:22 PM   #32
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Miss Monster,
If you have been around that dog - than that dog really needs to be rescued. Now I feel sorry for Fire if she has a client like you - talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel - poor thing.
HAHA!! Now Miss Ellen I must admit, this rebuttal here actually got me to chuckle for once. And it actually appears to have some thought put into it. So kudos to you,

However just like every other reply you have given, it just doesn't hold a single ounce of water darlin. I mean you have been an active member of this board for a few years now and yet I have written more reviews than you have received, that says a lot!! And every provider I have reviewed blows your ass out of the water in every category. So who's the "Bottom of the Barrel" here???? LMAO!!

Life sucks when you're a 37 year old, in shape, well educated, gainfully employed Viking who has no wife, no kids, and a place of my own. It just sucks being here at the bottom, let me tell you!!!

So sweetie just to recap, as long as this......

continues to get me in bed with beautiful women like these ones right here...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1988783

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1977681

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1968225

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1955544

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1878661

Then I don't want to leave the bottom of the barrel, Old Crow.
HAHA!!!!

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:54 PM   #33
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, so glad you think so highly of yourself - I mean someone has to right? Those poor providers - I know they breathed a sigh of relief when they fabreezed your ugly ass out the door. Oh those poor girls - I mean, truly, I feel really bad for them - but business is business so as long as you have the $$$$$ - good for you - because you evidently can't get it for free - which begs the question - what is wrong with you??
I bet you are secretly gay - hey Barry Manilow finally came out - you can too- don't feel bad hun.
Now I must bid adieu for a bit - my SO who is an ECCIE member told me I can't post in the Sandbox for awhile. Some one on here sent me an ugly email because I'm a Trump supporter - and he is pissed off so I can't post now - he doesn't want me to attract the crazies - ha, might be too late for that..haha- have fun!!!
Old 04-06-2017, 07:15 PM   #34
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, so glad you think so highly of yourself - I mean someone has to right?
Yep someone has to, might as well be myself

Those poor providers - I know they breathed a sigh of relief when they fabreezed your ugly ass out the door. Oh those poor girls - I mean, truly, I feel really bad for them - but business is business so as long as you have the $$$$$ - good for you - because you evidently can't get it for free -

Nope, I couldn't get it free, not even from someone as old & ugly as you are if tried my little heart out. I never been one to deny that

which begs the question - what is wrong with you??
Oh I have a lot of shit wrong with me, once again never been one to deny that. But being a 65 year old woman still selling her wrinkled ass on here, "dating" one of her clients just gives you sooooooooo much room to talk.

I bet you are secretly gay - hey Barry Manilow finally came out - you can too- don't feel bad hun.

oh lord, seriously??

Now I must bid adieu for a bit - my SO who is an ECCIE member told me I can't post in the Sandbox for awhile. Some one on here sent me an ugly email because I'm a Trump supporter - and he is pissed off so I can't post now - he doesn't want me to attract the crazies - ha, might be too late for that..haha- have fun!!!
Really?? So now you're using your trick turned "boyfriend" as an excuse for the fact that you just simply do not have the mental capacity to go round and round with someone who is much smarter & mentally stronger than you??

I mean for someone who calls herself a "Lioness", and now you are admitting you let your "boyfriend" control you and tell you what to do, you sure as hell don't act like a Lioness. Nope just a typical weak minded person who obviously can't stand on her own. PSSSSSSHHHHHH!! NEXT!!
Old 04-06-2017, 09:10 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Psssssssssst - He's my SO - significant other - not just a boyfriend. There is a difference - you know. He's a big, cowboy, alpha male - something you would have No concept of - what so ever. Have a good night!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Really?? So now you're using your trick turned "boyfriend" as an excuse for the fact that you just simply do not have the mental capacity to go round and round with someone who is much smarter & mentally stronger than you??

I mean for someone who calls herself a "Lioness", and now you are admitting you let your "boyfriend" control you and tell you what to do, you sure as hell don't act like a Lioness. Nope just a typical weak minded person who obviously can't stand on her own. PSSSSSSHHHHHH!! NEXT!!
Old 04-06-2017, 09:30 PM   #36
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Cowboy? Is that why he's with a cow?
If he's as old as you he can't be too Alpha, cowboy days probably pretty far behind him.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:42 PM   #37
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Psssssssssst - He's my SO - significant other - not just a boyfriend. There is a difference - you know. He's a big, cowboy, alpha male - something you would have No concept of - what so ever. Have a good night!!!
I could give a rat's ass what you wanna label your trick as. He is what he is, and that's a fucken trick turned boyfriend, SO, whatever the fuck.

And you are 100% correct, I will never know the concept of being a pansy ass cowboy and I seriously doubt I am missing anything. I'm a mother fucking Viking, BITCH!! And I will snap your fucken Cowboy like a dad gum twig, period end of story.

Have a good night sweetheart!!

Old 04-06-2017, 09:44 PM   #38
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Cowboy? Is that why he's with a cow?
If he's as old as you he can't be too Alpha, cowboy days probably pretty far behind him.
LMAO!!

Old 04-06-2017, 09:51 PM   #39
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:28 AM   #40
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Page 3 has been so very exciting to read!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:34 AM   #41
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, and good morning that was an interesting read. Ellen you need to learn to quit while your behind, and no you will never get ahead in having any kind debate/augment with LM. You got your ass handed back to on a plate served burnt. Why in the world do you insult other providers like that I will never understand. You have shown to be spiteful to all of those providers that had an enjoyable session with him,who are friends with him,and how others do their business are just to name a few and for what? To try and put LM down? As if it's some sort of insult? You insulted every provider that he has written a review on and not him. It is sad that I don't think you see it that way.

You say that you have an SO that is a real alpha cowboy, well I have met few of those types too. They would NOT let their woman be a provider. You see they take care of their families and loved ones. Generally will happily show off the woman on their arm but can get a little jealous and possessive if someone want to fuck their woman. Basically having a provider as a SO isn't a relationship option for them. So it sounds more like your in a controlling abusive relationship and that you're happy to be in it . It makes you feel loved and protected, but it really means you don't have to think and make choices for yourself and be held accountable for those choices.

Anyways I have others to do. Carry on if you wish Ellen. SMH
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:39 AM   #42
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another thing about LM is that if I were a traveling provider or any type of niche provider I would be over the moon if he asked for an appt from me. LM has never , to my knowledge, written a fake review and look at the wide range of providers he has seen. Everyone from what I will say a "normal" look, preggo, hairy, and everything else in between. He finds beauty in what many find gross. The reason why? It's because she herself feels beautiful and that comes across to him and resonates something in him. With the number of solid reviews he has he can make or break a providers career. So who is really "scraping the bottom of the barrel "?
Old 04-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #43
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Film Paper

LMFAO!I really do love the shit I find
Old 04-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #44
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

LM, do you really make or break new providers careers?

No one man should have that much power!!!

Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #45
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey mr.kickselfintheballs you might want to say that to whimpy and The king of fools and see what they say about that issue. They seem to think they have that kind of power.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women