Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2015, 07:47 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

A distinction without a difference.

Of course the charges are filed by the State of Maryland. But it is still Mrs. Mosby's case. She can decide what direction, who to supona, what experts, decide the jury make up, witness list, sentencing recommendations. Mrs. Mosby can decide to drop charges, add additional charges, plea bargain, etc.

Make no mistake it is Mrs. Mosby's case. She knows it. Everyone knows it. Why are you trying to deny it?

Her political career will rise and fall on how she handles HER case and the outcomes.

Even the liberal NY Daily news calls it the "Mosby's Case".......as do other media outlets.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2213778

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No your "assumption" is incorrect. The case is filed in the name of the State of Maryland, and a reasonable guess is that 100% of the prosecutors who actually try cases will at some time or the other explain to a jury that they represent the "State" ... the "community" ... and ask a jury to do their "duty to society"!!

None of them will say ... "my case" ... as it relates to the charges brought against a defendant or defendants. They may reference "my case" or "our case" as to the evidence presented in support of the State's allegations against the defendants.

As a prosecutor she ought not to personalize it as she did, and is doing. That is what I referenced...by ...

"...it is the case of The State of Maryland... as in..

The People vs. 6 cops!"
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:58 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
A distinction without a difference..
Only according to you. I focus on the function of the office; you on the person.

So far every scholarly analysis I have seen/heard since she announced the charges have addressed her role as a "prosecutor" and the ethical and professional standards by which she is supposed to conduct her responsibility to ALL OF THE COMMUNITY, as opposed to her announced intent to join two other Black women to get "justice" for Gray.

I view "her office" no differently than the President of the United States.

They both represent ALL OF THE PEOPLE ... not just Black people. But reality has shown, and is being shown, they don't even represent Black people ... they actually "represent" themselves above all others.

That's the difference, and there is a distinction.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

blah, blah, blah...

It is Mrs. Mosby's case to win or lose.

Your post implies that every Maryland Prosecutor would arrive at the same bill of charges and handle the case going forward the same in all matters of importance.

It is Mrs. Mosby's case. The charges are made by the State of Maryland. You opine as if the prosecutor has no influence over outcomes.

Just as every president has an agenda; so does every prosecutor, including Mr.s Mosby.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:04 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
blah, blah, blah...

.... .
You and Want-a-be-a-Womb ought to get married.

You two could argue about how tall the grass is today.

While he looks at the "big picture," and you look at the "microscopic picture"!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:05 AM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
blah, blah, blah...

"blah, blah, blah..."

And for Trendy's special Mother's Day message to his adoring crowd (please note that the "crowd" is singular, not plural), we find the Trending Idiot preaching from his self-made, "Political Forum" pulpit.

His target audience?

Any Idiot stupid enough to listen!

Did I remember to say "blah, blah, blah..."?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:07 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The "office" is the person.

Prosecutors in Maryland are elected; the political agenda, perspective, political activities of the person are important. Mrs. Mosby is a politician, so yes, who the person is, what their political viewpoints are is important. Especially with a state prosecutor who can level criminal charges against individuals and have the full weight and force of the state to back her up.

You imply that all Maryland prosecutors would apply the law the same..I know you aren't that naive.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:13 AM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Other media outlets who call it the Mosby case:

CNN, WesternJournalism, Business Insider, CS Monitor, Seattle Times, The Daily Beast, etc.....
Old 05-10-2015, 08:22 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "office" is the person.
Nope. The office, the mandates, and the ethics were created before she was born.

And I am NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING ...

.. I don't know all of the prosecutors in Maryland, or Texas for that matter.

We are talking about Baltimore.

Don't be like WantabeaWomb ... he shot himself in the foot on the "knife" .... so ..

... he now throws out the knife from the discussion ... to look at the "big picture"!!!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:28 AM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Nope. The office, the mandates, and the ethics were created before she was born.

And I am NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING ...

.. I don't know all of the prosecutors in Maryland, or Texas for that matter.

We are talking about Baltimore.

Don't be like WantabeaWomb ... he shot himself in the foot on the "knife" .... so ..

... he now throws out the knife from the discussion ... to look at the "big picture"!!!
Don't ya just love it when the Patriarchal Idiot openly scolds one of his Idiot underlings?
Old 05-10-2015, 08:29 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Ok..you can continue to call it the "Maryland Case"....and everytime I (and anyone else) calls it the Mosby Case you can rant all you want about how it isn't.

And when you call it the "Maryland Case", let us know you are referring to the Mosby Case, so we don't mix it up with the dozens of other "Maryland Cases" that are in play.

So, do you think all six defendants of the Mosby case(s) will make it to trial? Or do you think Mosby will plea deal somehow?
Old 05-10-2015, 08:48 AM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Her whole nothing collapses without the knife. They will still face charges for his treatment in custody. Making the arrest legal doesn't negate the fact of what happened to him. That's looking at the big picture, dickskin.
Those who mistreated him in custody are responsible. If she could have made the arrest illegal, that would have expanded the number going down for it. If the arrest turns out to be righteous, she gets fewer scalps to mount and brag about. That whole effort collapsed, so perhaps only the driver and those who cheered him on are responsible.
You are a simpleton.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:55 AM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I am a simpleton.
FIFY
Old 05-10-2015, 10:23 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Court documents are what was used for information in the OP. Your source is more verifiable than court documents? Bullshit. What source did they quote? I didn't even quote the court document, the OP did, so why aren't you calling him a fucking liar then? You cum-guzzling musselman cocktard.
The Baltimore Sun was quoted and cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That you're too damn stupid to read and understand is your personal, genetic problem, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you remain the congenital liar, you "Mussulman" misspelling SOB.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #44
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I want the truth.

I mean....cmon, that was way too good to miss.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
.....the driver and those who cheered him on are responsible...
Is there an allegation that others "cheered on" the driver?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women