Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70567
biomed161713
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48093
pyramider46370
bambino40889
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2023, 08:34 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rege69 View Post
:mf_laughbounce2 :
You’ll find out soon. So laugh bounce all you want.
Old 03-31-2023, 08:56 AM   #32
Rege69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’ll find out soon. So laugh bounce all you want.
Sure I will. You're not going to do anything but continue to participate in political tantrums on a hooker review board. And neither are these "patriots" you speak of. Not a damn thing. And I will continue to laugh all I want at this insanity.

Old 03-31-2023, 09:00 AM   #33
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Hillary disagrees.

I’d love to hear about how Trump is anywhere near a communist, btw. How about enlightening us rubes, if you don’t mind.
You are correct sir, how this guy got communist out of Trump when the man clearly is a Nazi is beyond me!
Old 03-31-2023, 09:02 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rege69 View Post
Sure I will. You're not going to do anything but continue to participate in political tantrums on a hooker review board. And neither are these "patriots" you speak of. Not a damn thing. And I will continue to laugh all I want at this insanity.

The bait was taken, Trump will watch the board, he will watch the Republican Party on how they react
He now has the key players chanting the same slogan
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW
The Precedent has been set, we now know the path forward
Arrests of Former Presidents has been set
Game Over
Old 03-31-2023, 09:49 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/117783

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/117784

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/117786
Old 03-31-2023, 09:50 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

The deep state unconstitutionaly finds Trump guilty before proven innocent.
The only thing Trump is guilty of is resisting the New World Order globalist agenda.
When it comes to Patriotism and love of country:
He's unassailable.
This is why they hate him with every fiber of their being.

https://t.me/riseofthenewmedia/1818
Old 03-31-2023, 10:00 AM   #37
SplashyZebo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
The radical far-right conspiracy theory jackasses are all up in arms that the lying ass tangerine turd has been indicated. Get used to it. This is the first to many for this treasonist asshole piece of shit. Love to see the radical far-right trying to defend him.

You seriously have to wonder why these right-wing dipshits ever hitched their wagon to a pathological lying con man and crook. Didn't these retards learn their lesson with Nixon? You can do a basic eye test about a person --- and anyone with half a brain who looks at Nixon or Trump can see the shifty eyes, the obvious double-speak and projection when they open their lips, and their paranoia about everyone out to get them, which is based on the real fear that a bunch of cops are going to knock on their door at 5am and walk them out of their house in handcuffs.

Morally good people like Obama and Biden don't act like this. They speak intelligently with a smile on their face. It's because good honest people have nothing to hide. China Donnie has a LOT to hide and so he's always thinking of lies off-the-cuff to try and distract you from discovering all the skeletons in his closet.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:05 AM   #38
SplashyZebo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
You are correct sir, how this guy got communist out of Trump when the man clearly is a Nazi is beyond me!
I don't base it on ideology.

If China Donnie spent the past 7 years bragging about his love affair and obedience to Communist tyrants like Xi, Kim Jong, and Putin --- then you have to assume he's a loyal Communist to the bone. I've never heard China Don ever say a single bad thing about Xi, Kim Jong, or Putin. That is just disgusting as hell.

Don't overthink this, folks. Anyone like Beijing Don who worships the biggest Communist leaders on the planet is proof positive he's a Communist.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:14 AM   #39
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
The bait was taken, Trump will watch the board, he will watch the Republican Party on how they react
He now has the key players chanting the same slogan
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW
The Precedent has been set, we now know the path forward
Arrests of Former Presidents has been set
Game Over
Yeah, but you have to have a CRIME first. So, good luck. This is America. You can't lock up your political opponents for no reason.

By the way, trump has a lot more coming down the pike at him. The Stormy Daniels case was just an alley-oop slam dunk. The others will be a lot more problematic for Nazi don.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:44 AM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Yeah, but you have to have a CRIME first. So, good luck. This is America. You can't lock up your political opponents for no reason.

By the way, trump has a lot more coming down the pike at him. The Stormy Daniels case was just an alley-oop slam dunk. The others will be a lot more problematic for Nazi don.
https://t.me/candlesinthenight/53573
Old 03-31-2023, 10:45 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

The Founding Fathers & Revolutionary Patriots sacrificed beyond words & did all the work for us. All they asked of us was to protect & defend what turned out to be the greatest country in the history of the world. As a country we've made our share of mistakes, but no country can compare with our overall record of giving, goodness, sacrifices & freedom. This indictment is not only an insult of historic proportion to our Founders & all Patriots since then who shed their blood to preserve our freedoms; but must serve as a wake up call for all U.S. citizens who believe America is worth saving. When you combine the effort by the myriad of internal bad actors within our government bureaucracies & throughout society with the escalating ambitions of the CCP, I pray we even get the opportunity to save the Nation in 2024...the "assessment" trends are not in the favor of The Founders. Stand firm in what you believe in, strengthen your own personal faith & consider again, is your community worth sacrificing for? Time now to speak up!
Old 03-31-2023, 11:00 AM   #42
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
The Founding Fathers & Revolutionary Patriots sacrificed beyond words & did all the work for us. All they asked of us was to protect & defend what turned out to be the greatest country in the history of the world. As a country we've made our share of mistakes, but no country can compare with our overall record of giving, goodness, sacrifices & freedom. This indictment is not only an insult of historic proportion to our Founders & all Patriots since then who shed their blood to preserve our freedoms; but must serve as a wake up call for all U.S. citizens who believe America is worth saving. When you combine the effort by the myriad of internal bad actors within our government bureaucracies & throughout society with the escalating ambitions of the CCP, I pray we even get the opportunity to save the Nation in 2024...the "assessment" trends are not in the favor of The Founders. Stand firm in what you believe in, strengthen your own personal faith & consider again, is your community worth sacrificing for? Time now to speak up!
Hopefully Gavin Newsom will win in 2024
Old 03-31-2023, 11:21 AM   #43
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Criminals get locked up. I don't see a problem.

Commies get locked up. I don't see a problem.

People who bend the knee to totalitarian regimes that are currently committing genocide get locked up. I don't see a problem.

People who run for political office and use it to profit themselves get locked up. I don't see a problem.

People who are world leaders and sprout propaganda that results in over 500,000 people in their country dying from covid get locked up. I don't see a problem.

People who fuck around, find out. I don't see a problem.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:29 AM   #44
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Old 03-31-2023, 11:50 AM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/14955
Thread Closed