Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2023, 07:14 PM   #31
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
You really expected to create this shitshow of a thread without getting the retribution of the AMPTards and StudioTards to come at you?

Staff is watching and ready to hand out enough points until there aren’t anymore Drama Tards to post.

Keep the comments civil.

When it comes to bumping reviews, it’s bumping if the last post was over 30 days.

There’s a fine line between being subjective and objective on what’s a shameless bump and a legitimate bump depending on the person who posts, their history or lack thereof.

My question is why don’t you people go to OH2 to post all this drama?

All the same players and handles and reviews are copied there too.

Only warning.
Respectfully, are the comments on this thread not worth y’all’s time?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948869
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 08:11 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
Respectfully, are the comments on this thread not worth y’all’s time?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948869
Respectfully, what comments should be worth ''y'alls time''?

You got called out as a Boycott Fraud. A Nobody on the Board deciding to rally a Boycott that you personally failed to uphold. Meanwhile some of us are still not visiting the Studios. You left us high and dry.

you also pimped yourself out to AsianP in this post.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=532

You wanted so bad to, ahem, curry favor with him, a fellow Rogue Actor. Speaking of curry, is it possible there is something about you, your identity and behavior, that has you blacklisted by one or more Studios? I think it is probable. In fact, Momo described somebody much like yourself who was very nasty and brutal to her during a session.

You want to boycott Studios because they don't want to put up with your egregious behavior. Like your Mentor AsianP, you are on a mission to get back at them on a Whore Board, to address your personal grievance.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 08:19 PM   #33
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Respectfully, what comments should be worth ''y'alls time''?

You got called out as a Boycott Fraud. A Nobody on the Board deciding to rally a Boycott that you personally failed to uphold. Meanwhile some of us are still not visiting the Studios. You left us high and dry.

you also pimped yourself out to AsianP in this post.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=532

You wanted so bad to, ahem, curry favor with him, a fellow Rogue Actor. Speaking of curry, is it possible there is something about you, your identity and behavior, that has you blacklisted by one or more Studios? I think it is probable. In fact, Momo described somebody much like yourself who was very nasty and brutal to her during a session.

You want to boycott Studios because they don't want to put up with your egregious behavior. Like your Mentor AsianP, you are on a mission to get back at them on a Whore Board, to address your personal grievance.
I wasn’t talking to you, why does a nobody like me garner your time?
Old 11-04-2023, 08:32 PM   #34
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
I wasn’t talking to you, why does a nobody like me garner your time?
Because I don't like Fraud Posters who exist to try and destroy our fine Studio scene, and who have been mentioned as being abusers of Studio girls.

Same reason me and Lionel are at odds. He makes up fake stories about Pimps and Promoters, and pretends to care about the ladies. Meanwhile he stalks and trolls AMPs, refuses to leave, oppresses them, and has had more handles than anyone in ECCIE history.

You remind me of him and his agenda to destroy the studio/AMP scene. Trying to make yourself look like Mr. Righteous holding up a good cause. When in fact you are the 2 most personally despised Customers. Which is why you hate the Studios, you want the freedom to abuse the ladies. As Momo said, you feel it is your ''right'' as a paying customer. I understand it is considered normal in your Heritage, but in the USA, we treat women with respect.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:41 PM   #35
TheTopG655
JailBird

Mods can y’all do something^^

He’s trying to push his personal vendetta against AsianP on me.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:52 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Mods can y’all do something^^

He’s trying to push his personal vendetta against AsianP on me.
I'm not pushing anything. It is your personal vendetta against Studios that blacklisted you, that I'm pushing back against. It never was about $20, it was about you wanting to get revenge.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:53 PM   #37
gman44

Encounters: 203

SpringFest and Chung Tran

Please cool it you too This board is about hobbying not boycotting studios. I suggest you two just continue hobbying and stop this debate that you two have.

Please play nice and respect our rules and stay on topic
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 08:56 PM   #38
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
SpringFest and Chung Tran

Please cool it you too This board is about hobbying not boycotting studios. I suggest you two just continue hobbying and stop this debate that you two have.

Please play nice and respect our rules and stay on topic
He’s trying to slander my name on a “trust me bro,” that I abuse women, does it not warrant any type of infraction?
Old 11-04-2023, 09:16 PM   #39
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

�� ������

Come on!!!! Slander your name/handle on a hooker board??? Unbelievable. You need a big box of Kleenex?

Now rtm me like you do everyone who doesn’t bow down and agree with you. Your little butt buddy group hasn’t scared me with your pm’s and it won’t. All your sword waving about me being new and a fake member makes no sense my guy. Such a small mind living in a small world. Sad!!!

Did your Mata cut off your WiFi access ?
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 11:02 PM   #40
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
He’s trying to slander my name on a “trust me bro,” that I abuse women, does it not warrant any type of infraction?
Maybe you did not quite understand what Gmann said, who is a moderator on this board meant. He said stop the bickering and obey the rules. Pretty simple dude. He didn't say argue with my ruling. He didn't say make a post and get points for failure to follow instructions. Play nice and go get laid at a joint that has not blacklisted you yet. That would be Luna Place if it were open.
Texasfan76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 11:08 PM   #41
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasfan76 View Post
Maybe you did not quite understand what Gmann said, who is a moderator on this board meant. He said stop the bickering and obey the rules. Pretty simple dude. He didn't say argue with my ruling. He didn't say make a post and get points for failure to follow instructions. Play nice and go get laid at a joint that has not blacklisted you yet. That would be Luna Place if it were open.
We took the discussion to dms. I’m very flattered that you’re all obsessed with a nobody like me though.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:16 PM   #42
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
We took the discussion to dms. I’m very flattered that you’re all obsessed with a nobody like me though.
Youndid not learn anything by starting to bickering with me. I don't play that game. I want everyone with your good name on this hooker board to know that your a fraud, lier, and most importantly a loser.
Texasfan76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 04:30 AM   #43
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Lmfao you have thrown around names and labels on people a ton.. including myself calling me a “dick rider” “simp” among others. You’re starting to turn into the kid at the end of the school day who puts their hand in the air and says, Teacher we didn’t turn in the Homework!…

Go post your indies you are seeing in the Encounter since you’re still boycotting… (if names Do count as infractions please let me know, SF has posted plenty against me for him to get a break from the board).
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:41 AM   #44
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Mods, Admins- it’s time to close all these “discussion” threads in this “review” forum, especially this one since the OP is banned. It’s just beating a dead horse and going round and round about the same old shit. This forum is for the guys that like to attend the studios and write about their experiences, good or bad. For the guys that want to shut them down (or not attend) and ruin it for everyone else, they need to take that nonsense somewhere else.

POST CLOSED
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:59 PM   #45
LUSTPUPPET
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
Mods, Admins- it’s time to close all these “discussion” threads in this “review” forum, especially this one since the OP is banned. It’s just beating a dead horse and going round and round about the same old shit. This forum is for the guys that like to attend the studios and write about their experiences, good or bad. For the guys that want to shut them down (or not attend) and ruin it for everyone else, they need to take that nonsense somewhere else.

POST CLOSED
Appears open to me and a thread that is fine and dandy and everyone should read and become familiar with.

Just a newbie saying make a warm welcome for me.
LUSTPUPPET is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women