Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

May I recommend you brilliantes move to Lithuania? Very few khaki people there...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Romney campaign strategy is if you can't blind them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

run as a business man, not as a former Governor, then tell the country what you'll do, but dont tell them how you'll do it or how much it will cost them.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, he can't keep that strategy straight in his mind. He'd rather be rolling gay kids...
Old 08-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #35
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Thick Heads

** Sigh **

Sometimes thick heads and simple minds do not even understand a question no matter how
simple much less compose a reasonable response.

Let me pose the inquiry again and perhaps with some repetition, it will penetrate those primitive skulls.

Facts:
1. Historically, more Governors than businessmen have won the White House, just ask Henry Ford or Ross Perot or several others who believed their business success would be credentials the voters would buy. Their defeat plainly shows one does not translate to the other.

2. Given fact number 1, why would any sane candidate dismiss his four term as Governor and even joke about his time in office saying he "did not inhale".

3. Is Romney ashamed of his role as Governor? Could it be because his health plan is quite similar to President Obama's?

4. Does Mitt think he is running against Bill Clinton? Or just going for a cheap laugh without any relevant point? That's what clowns do.

Now, I have restated the four fundamental questions regarding the strategy that the GOP candidate has chosen.

Questions that have gone unanswered.

. . . Can any of you chowder heads address these specific points without resorting to bashing President Obama?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Fast Gunn;3117936]** Sigh **

Sometimes thick heads and simple minds do not even understand a question no matter how
simple [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]much less compose a reasonable response.

[I][COLOR=Red]Let me pose the inquiry again and perhaps with some repetition, it will penetrate those primitive skulls.

Facts:
1. Historically, more Governors than businessmen have won the White House, just ask Henry Ford or Ross Perot or several others who believed their business success would be credentials the voters would buy. Their defeat plainly shows one does not translate to the other.

States are generally much larger than a business, except for Walmart and the like

Does a community organizer equate to a business?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

According to CJs logic we can count on his vote for Romney. He has the same reasons to vote for Obama. Glad to have you on board CJ.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:20 AM   #38
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Mindless

The wait continues . . .

And still there is no answer!

This must be how Romney's voters operate.

. . . They can mindlessly cast a ballot for the GOP, but can't explain why except out of habit. Like a dog chewing on a bone!

Old 08-28-2012, 07:00 AM   #39
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The wait continues . . .

And still there is no answer!

This must be how Romney's voters operate.

. . . They can mindlessly cast a ballot for the GOP, but can't explain why except out of habit. Like a dog chewing on a bone!

I have no idea what Romney's "strategy" is. I hope his strategy is to tell the truth about our predicament and to propose common sense solutions to get us out of this mess.

What is Obama's strategy?

I'm waiting....
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #40
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

And Obama had one??? Oh yeah, hope and change.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:21 AM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
And Obama had one??? Oh yeah, hope and change.
Obama's strategy has never been a secret; it's Chicago thug politics. You win by any means necessary. Chicago has a long history of the most ruthless crooked politics in the country. Don't forget, John Kennedy stole the 1960 presidential election, by rigging the election in Chicago.

Saul Alinsky, Obama's political role model, was from Chicago. Obama's Chicago style politics is a witche's brew of union thuggery, organized crime, Alinsky style Marxism, and Jeremiah Wright style black racism.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:23 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't think FastGoon is in any position to talk about mindless voting.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #43
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama's strategy has never been a secret; it's Chicago thug politics. You win by any means necessary. Chicago has a long history of the most ruthless crooked politics in the country. Don't forget, John Kennedy stole the 1960 presidential election, by rigging the election in Chicago.

Saul Alinsky, Obama's political role model, was from Chicago. Obama's Chicago style politics is a witche's brew of union thuggery, organized crime, Alinsky style Marxism, and Jeremiah Wright style black racism.
Joe, you left out the most important part for the uneducated masses.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #44
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Impossible

It is really impossible to talk sense to some of you guys.

I asked you a very direct question concerning Romney's campaign strategy and about all I get is bombarded with all sorts of irrelevant side issues.

Of course, I can tell you what President Obama's strategy is, but that is not the topic of conversation. Is it? We can save that for another thread.

The fact is that Romney is clearly disavowing his tenure as Governor and instead putting his so-called business credentials forward as reason for people to vote for him.

History has shown that strategy will not work. Does he secretly want to lose and maybe just running to boost his standing in the business community?

His business career was at Bain Capital buying ailing companies and then firing people of which he says he is proud.

That's like being proud of being a damn hyena!

. . . Since history has shown that more Governors than businessmen have been voted into high office, why isn't he focusing on that instead of joking about his time in office and goofing around about "not inhaling"? What in the hell is that all about?

Old 08-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

mindless. Good. You pegged it, douchebag!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women