Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162509
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35833
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2016, 02:27 AM   #31
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarafoxxx View Post
"Be Careful"

and since you're up for a while I invite you to visit my site... I would appreciate your opinion been working on it for sometime..I enjoyed our conversation.. have a safe night
I'm digging the site so far, though I can't see the Protected stuff. ARGHH!H!!!

The layout is great. Easy to find any information I might be looking for.

But, I'm liking your blogs the best. I usually don't give a shit about such things, but I'm really enjoying them. You're an interesting woman.

(BTW - You were really great to talk to. Thanks for putting up with me.)
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:20 AM   #32
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

User ID: 355745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the feedback hopefully you enjoyed it. I put a lot of effort and time into it, you should be in bed now. Especially if you plan on having fun with the foxxx in a few hours
tarafoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:20 AM   #33
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

So, I guy makes a reasonable request and GETS DOGGED for it!??

Fuck man, LAY OFF HIM (everyone).

"I would this and I would that".

Great. That's YOU.

LOTS of people get a NCNS and don't ever post anything.

This guy handled his business as he sees fit.

Really - for once someone does something right around here and SLAM!

Good grief. What a bunch of judgmental know it all people.

If you wanted to know the girls name - PM him.

Let the man lead his life.

It would be wise for all ladies to state their rules in their showcases. How many of us have shown up - only to learn CBJ or no DATY or no kissing, etc?

All goes in to a review.

But you are under NO obligation to review every single thing that happens to you.

And when you do, all you are required to do is be truthful.

He was aggravated, and looking for less stress for himself and not wanting to cause this lady any.

Really - nothing wrong with that.

Maybe the reaction is more related to NBA policies in general??? I dunno.

So, go forth with your lives and be happy people.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:46 AM   #34
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Wow. Now that sucks, man. To have the chick open the door and say, "Sorry, no blacks." SLAM!

WTF? Yeah, if a chick doesn't see certain races it should be stated during the initial communications and it damn sure should be stated in her ads and showcase.

I'd post who it was.

That's fucked up, man.
That part lol
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #35
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

++++++++++1 Longdongstrong.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 02:48 PM   #36
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:32 PM   #37
1+1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longdongstrong View Post
So, I guy makes a reasonable request and GETS DOGGED for it!??

Fuck man, LAY OFF HIM (everyone).

"I would this and I would that".

Great. That's YOU.

LOTS of people get a NCNS and don't ever post anything.

This guy handled his business as he sees fit.

Let the man lead his life.

But you are under NO obligation to review every single thing that happens to you.

He was aggravated, and looking for less stress for himself and not wanting to cause this lady any.

Really - nothing wrong with that.

So, go forth with your lives and be happy people.

^Yes. YES.YES.YES. A hundred times.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:09 PM   #38
Infinityg37
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Okay for the people that can't see the possible repercussions.Let's say this providers soul income depends on this job and by me dragging her name through the mud it cuts her business in half.Now she can't take care of her sick mother and 3 kids where one has special needs.HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL JUST TO PROVE A POINT!!!!!!! That is not why I started this post.
Infinityg37 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #39
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinityg37 View Post
Okay for the people that can't see the possible repercussions.Let's say this providers soul income depends on this job and by me dragging her name through the mud it cuts her business in half.Now she can't take care of her sick mother and 3 kids where one has special needs.HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL JUST TO PROVE A POINT!!!!!!! That is not why I started this post.
I feel you man...but she can't be that concerned for her sick mother or her kids if they aren't important enough to take your money despite the color of your skin. That's the business...
Asigarillo is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:37 PM   #40
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I myself feel that a woman has a choice as to which race she prefers, yes she should list it in her showcase or somewhere for it to be known and yes it's wrong for someone to pre schedule something and not go over every specifics especially the dos the don'ts, but as for as NCNS, things can occur that can cause a delay or reschedule of service.I had an incident where I had an appointment scheduled and lost my phone later that day. I myself I will see all ethnics but my preference is Caucasian men. I have seen some great African-American gentlemen from the site. But from previous experiences, I've learned that younger black men tend to be to thuggish at times.Most are rude,and I have seen many rob women...But it is still bad to pre-judge... She should have made that specific. Seems like your a gentleman
Old 09-08-2016, 08:40 PM   #41
1+1
BANNED

Quote:
You are the better man for standing up for the innocent kids that aren't getting child support and her family members that need her.Straight dope man.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:42 PM   #42
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarafoxxx View Post
hey Infinityg37, first i would like to say I am sorry that you have been subject to that unfortunate situation but due to the fact that most African American guys consistently love to play games and Penny pinch... a lot of providers refuse to take that chance with immaturity. personally I have witnessed a African-American guy try to take back their donation after a session and run off like a kid or they would cause a scene in public in hopes that they will receive their donation back just to leave. This was in my first few months of hobbying. A big thing thats going on now is AA pimps are meeting with girls and having them beat up and robbed, fighting etc...

just wanted to post this so you can understand its not a racist thing all the time. We as independent providers value our safety and discretion...
This depends on whether or not the provider was verified from here or p411 or was she a backpage or craiglist provider(no judgement, I realize some ladies use all types of advertising). If from BP, you take your risk when using it. If from Eccie or another forum, providers who do proper screening shouldn't really have an issue. If a guy from a forum does what you described he should be outed in the ladies powder room or even in Co-ed. SOME providers are just lazy. Easier to just say NBA. She needs to post it though. If I want to ask to see a provider anyway, I contact them by PM and see whether its a safety issue or whether its that she doesn't see black men. I've been able to see several "NBA" providers like this. I just don't do a review of them.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:54 AM   #43
Infinityg37
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asigarillo View Post
I feel you man...but she can't be that concerned for her sick mother or her kids if they aren't important enough to take your money despite the color of your skin. That's the business...
NBA providers rather stick to there racist ways then get paid.
Infinityg37 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 05:40 AM   #44
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
NBA providers rather stick to there racist ways then get paid.
I have to disagree with you on the racist part because I know a Caucasian provider who rather not visit with aa guys but outside of eccie aa guys are all that she dates ijs. It's just her preference and in most cases something have happened to make that provider have an NBA policy
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:28 AM   #45
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Head 713 View Post
I have to disagree with you on the racist part because I know a Caucasian provider who rather not visit with aa guys but outside of eccie aa guys are all that she dates ijs. It's just her preference and in most cases something have happened to make that provider have an NBA policy
YESS!!! girl!!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women