Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-03-2022, 01:50 PM   #31
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Clinton did not "steal" any documents. Every document she had in her possession she had the right to have in her possession. Unlike Trump. She did not ignore a subpeona. Unlike Trump. She did not lie to investigators. Unlike Trump. The FBI, led by Comey, investigated Clinton and determined what she did was wrong but not criminal. Unlike Trump.

I didn't realize that the FBI has proven Trump committed a criminal act? I thought that was being litigated unless you know something the rest of us don't.

Why can't Trump be determined to have done something "wrong" as you put it but not criminal?

Part of what Comey decided, something he had no right to decide, I'll remind you, only the AG can make that determination but the AG folded like a cheap suit.

Without a finding of "intent to misuse", Trump will not be found guilty of a criminal act. Not saying he didn't misuse, only that hasn't been decided in a court of law so forgive me for correcting your assumption that Trump is guilty of a criminal act.

Equal application under the law. It's every bodies right, not just Democrats.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:34 AM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I didn't realize that the FBI has proven Trump committed a criminal act? I thought that was being litigated unless you know something the rest of us don't.

Why can't Trump be determined to have done something "wrong" as you put it but not criminal?

Part of what Comey decided, something he had no right to decide, I'll remind you, only the AG can make that determination but the AG folded like a cheap suit.

Without a finding of "intent to misuse", Trump will not be found guilty of a criminal act. Not saying he didn't misuse, only that hasn't been decided in a court of law so forgive me for correcting your assumption that Trump is guilty of a criminal act.

Equal application under the law. It's every bodies right, not just Democrats.
Stealing is a criminal act. Ignoring a subpeona is a criminal act. Misuse of highly classified information, which Trump should not have had in his possession, is a criminal act. No, this is not final but if The DOJ decides to bring this to trial, which I doubt will happen, the evidence against Trump is overwhelming.

What Trump did is far worse than what Clinton did in the opinion of every legal expert I can find who made a judgement on the case.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:52 AM   #33
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Wish I could post a link (can't find it on YouTube) to the interview on TV last night that discussed the inner workings of the Biden's corruption as exposed by a business partner of Hunter and Jim Biden. The FBI is actively covering up or ignoring outright bribery of US government officials in by agents of foreign governments.

This is not vaguely defined "high crimes". This is stuff explicitly mentioned in the Constitution as impeachable acts for highly placed officials.

Maybe a much younger, more internet adept member here can find that link.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:02 AM   #34
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Doesn't exist.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:05 AM   #35
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Wish I could post a link (can't find it on YouTube) to the interview on TV last night that discussed the inner workings of the Biden's corruption as exposed by a business partner of Hunter and Jim Biden. The FBI is actively covering up or ignoring outright bribery of US government officials in by agents of foreign governments.

This is not vaguely defined "high crimes". This is stuff explicitly mentioned in the Constitution as impeachable acts for highly placed officials.

Maybe a much younger, more internet adept member here can find that link.
If Joe Biden is guilty of any crime he should be prosecuted. IT's that simple. But I put this in the same category as "election fraud in 2020 election". Until proven otherwise, it is total BS.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:56 AM   #36
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Don’t worry. This crowd just makes up shit and swears it’s facts. Then when you finally find a link it’s an opinion piece made up from whole cloth or some person was told that another person said the brother’s cousin’s friend read there might be some person who knows - kinda bullshit. But they’ll swear it’s a fact and indisputable. Then they’ll resort to the age old Russia/right wing best argument - whataboutism.

We can see the pattern every time.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:16 AM   #37
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Don’t worry. This crowd just makes up shit and swears it’s facts. Then when you finally find a link it’s an opinion piece made up from whole cloth or some person was told that another person said the brother’s cousin’s friend read there might be some person who knows - kinda bullshit. But they’ll swear it’s a fact and indisputable. Then they’ll resort to the age old Russia/right wing best argument - whataboutism.

We can see the pattern every time.

Hear hear!
Old 10-05-2022, 08:30 AM   #38
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Doesn't exist.
You’re saying Bobulinski is lying? He has documentation to back up every claim.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:58 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Number one, likely.
Number two, not this thread.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:58 AM   #40
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
His claims are that he was told by Hunter this and the brother that. And never got anything directly from Joe except a hey how are ya on the golf course or some shit. Like I said above, nothing even looking like proof except his opinion.

You can take this Bubbles discussion to the Bubbles thread (I’ll do the same). As for this thread we can all get back to the original lie that the DoJ lost documents. Originally Posted by someone that literally believes any kinda bullshit.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:12 AM   #41
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Doesn't exist.
Is tis it?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-2-years-later
Old 10-05-2022, 10:52 AM   #42
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Reams of documentation and 1bm1 still wants to live in denial.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:41 PM   #43
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

the fbi didnt lose any documents. The documents in question were stolen/seized from trump and destroyed or given to the proper folks . These documents were evidence on the stolen election hills emails hunter and the un's final objective!
Folks be needeen to pay attention.
Old 10-05-2022, 03:01 PM   #44
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reams of documentation and 1bm1 still wants to live in denial.

Subterfuge would be a better word.
Old 10-05-2022, 03:05 PM   #45
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Here we go with Bubbles again. Goodness. Take it to the Bubbles thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women