Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #31
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
Correct - most voted no. Clearly, it must not hurt business since it is hard to find a lady without. Heck, Jemma uses it as her main draw.
That's because everyone nowadays has a tattoo. I personally won't ever ruin my body with one. No offense to all the girls who do have one but I'm old fashioned and believe in having a pure body aka pure skin. Just saying.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #32
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
That's because everyone nowadays has a tattoo. I personally won't ever ruin my body with one. No offense to all the girls who do have one but I'm old fashioned and believe in having a pure body aka pure skin. Just saying.
So just curious - do you have any piercings then?

Presumably, you've never had any type of cosmetic surgery, botox, etc. done and don't plan on ever doing so?

How about dental work?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #33
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
In the line of DG's post...

Seriously,did her tits run off in fear??

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #34
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Presumably, you've never had any type of cosmetic surgery, botox, etc. done and don't plan on ever doing so?

How about dental work?
Um none of that shit has anything to do with tattoos! Sorry bro but your point sucks. Tattoos are freaking different than implants. It's not like I go out flashing my boobies or like anyone knows I have implants unless I tell them. What's on the skin is tacky to me. It's my opinion so shove it if you don't like it!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #35
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

How about dental work?
And hell no I won't ever get Botox...talk about fucking up your face right there and I won't do anything cosmetic to my face. You're tripping!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #36
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Hey DG did you ever see that friends episode where Chandler had to hold in his zinger comments for a set amount of time lol.....

What's the over and under DG can hold it in
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #37
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Um none of that shit has anything to do with tattoos! Sorry bro but your point sucks. Tattoos are freaking different than implants. It's not like I go out flashing my boobies or like anyone knows I have implants unless I tell them. What's on the skin is tacky to me. It's my opinion so shove it if you don't like it!
So what you're trying to say is that one form of body modification (tattoo's) is unacceptable, while other forms of artificially modifying your body (piercings, implants, dental work) are ok.

Gotcha...
Old 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #38
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
And hell no I won't ever get Botox...talk about fucking up your face right there and I won't do anything cosmetic to my face. You're tripping!
So you're saying your natural face is perfect as is and doesn't require any form of cosmetics?

I find that impressive and heartwarming to know someone is so confident in herself that she doesn't even need make up. Kudos to you!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #39
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So what you're trying to say is that one form of body modification (tattoo's) is unacceptable, while other forms of artificially modifying your body (piercings, implants, dental work) are ok.

Gotcha...
Go fuck yourself prick and stop putting words in my mouth obviously you have tats and its MY opinion so leave me the fuck alone!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #40
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #41
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you're saying your natural face is perfect as is and doesn't require any form of cosmetics?

I find that impressive and heartwarming to know someone is so confident in herself that she doesn't even need make up. Kudos to you!
It's ok. You're probably a nasty fat man who sits behind his computer because you can't find any action in the real world. Nice to know there's guys who still thrive on talking shit because they don't like someone's opinion. Kudos to you too faggot! You're nothing but a waste of space so do yourself a favor and fuck off my opinion! Buh bye loser.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #42
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Careful there Jemma. We are all nasty fat men who sit behind our computers because we can't find enough action in the real world. We are guys who still thrive on talking shit because we don't like someone's opinion.

Otherwise, I am on your side.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #43
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Go fuck yourself prick and stop putting words in my mouth obviously you have tats and its MY opinion so leave me the fuck alone!
You speak of someone having tats like they're supposed to take it as an insult. Of course it's your opinion, I never claimed it wasn't. I'm glad you can keep putting your opinion out there for everyone to see.

Quote:
It's ok. You're probably a nasty fat man who sits behind his computer because you can't find any action in the real world. Nice to know there's guys who still thrive on talking shit because they don't like someone's opinion. Kudos to you too faggot! You're nothing but a waste of space so do yourself a favor and fuck off my opinion! Buh bye loser.
Per your profile, you're a 34D / 105 pounds. I'm sure those are completely natural

I'm sorry for assuming you actually weren't a hypocrite about body modification. One would think that someone open to changing their body purely for aesthetics would be more open minded towards others doing the same.

Thank you for clarifying your stance for me.

Please be assured, that false assumption about you won't be made again in the future.

PS: It's also nice to know that you are a young lady who conducts herself with poise and grace when amidst a discussion. Have you possibly considered a future career as an ambassador or diplomat once you retire from your current profession?
Old 05-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #44
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
Correct - most voted no. Clearly, it must not hurt business since it is hard to find a lady without. Heck, Jemma uses it as her main draw.
Quote:

Gotcha...

I didn't consider using it as a selling point, but would it be hypocritical seeing as how I want one soooo bad? Piercings too... The only thing that makes implants and dental work more appealing is that I can be put asleep. If they had anesthesia at the tattoo shop, I'd be less likely to jump out of the chair at the last minute.
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #45
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
I didn't consider using it as a selling point, but would it be hypocritical seeing as how I want one soooo bad? Piercings too... The only thing that makes implants and dental work more appealing is that I can be put asleep. If they had anesthesia at the tattoo shop, I'd be less likely to jump out of the chair at the last minute.
I wouldn't find that hypocritical. To me, hypocritical is if you are fine with doing some cosmetic things to yourself but for some reason look down at others for doing other different cosmetic things. Piercings, implants, makeup, dental work, tattoos - it's all doing something to yourself to make yourself more aesthetically pleasing (whether to others or yourself). To each their own, but to think that somehow there is some sort of moral difference between them is

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women