Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #31
blkntats
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
Basically my post reworded...except I expect to offend
I tend to read the Original Post, if I am interested then I will comment. Then maybe read what others said, if time permits. Guess we on the same sheet of music, maybe we should have a playdate and grab a beer, NO NUTS tho, lol.
blkntats is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:19 AM   #32
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
PURO PEDO!
We all have our opinions, and I respect yours, although obviously I disagree.

Fact....Does asking for what you want work? Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

Fact... Getting what you want without asking, in a natural manner, being with a provider that has the ability to make you feel as if you are with your girlfriend, makes you forget that you are a "client" leaves you wanting to see her again n again n again...... That is a YES experience for both parties. You are left happy and feel your money was well spent. She creates a regular client and steady income.

This is a customer service business, like any other customer service business.
The ability to sense a clients needs is what sets you apart from the rest.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:04 AM   #33
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Francisca, I have not had the chance to meet you in person yet. However you have me yesing all over. I have no doubt that you are an amazing provider. Have a great day.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:46 AM   #34
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Don't speak up? Then don't cry if you don't get what you want..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
We all have our opinions, and I respect yours, although obviously I disagree.

Fact....Does asking for what you want work? Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

This is a customer service business, like any other customer service business.
The ability to sense a clients needs is what sets you apart from the rest.

Besos,
Francisca
When I go to Flemmings for a steak dinner, is it good customer service if the waiter "senses" what kind of steak I want and how to prepare it?

When I shop a AT&T store for a new smart phone, should the rep "sense" the type of phone I'm shopping for or why I'm even there?

No, no, no. So, we are all entitled to our opinions, but your philosophy sounds like the nonsense that this wacked out psychiatrist that comes to my work and expresses how we should handle every customer and how statistics prove that this works for everyone. Bullshit!!! (Puro pedo!!!). I'm in the customer service business. People bring me there vehicles when they are broken or need service. No matter what the circumstances happen to be, we start with communication. They tell me what their needs are or I ask them. Not everyone's needs are gonna be the same. Open the lines of communication. Don't be afraid to ask or demand what you desire, expect and want.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:48 PM   #35
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When I go to Flemmings for a steak dinner, is it good customer service if the waiter "senses" what kind of steak I want and how to prepare it? NO. the waiter takes your order and the CHEF makes sure it is to your satisfaction, the chef at flemings actually thinks about their future. Dennys also offers steak, and the chef could care less if the steak is to your satisfaction. Why? Because they have no concept of their future, they can go work a McDonalds tomorrow. Eccie takes your order, the GFE provider makes sure you are satisfied. A satisfied customer is a lucrative future.

When I shop a AT&T store for a new smart phone, should the rep "sense" the type of phone I'm shopping for or why I'm even there? No, the rep takes your order and AT&T offers different plans. AT&T makes sure you get what you pay for. They care about their customers being satisfied. They want to have a lucrative future.

No, no, no. So, we are all entitled to our opinions, but your philosophy sounds like the nonsense that this wacked out psychiatrist that comes to my work and expresses how we should handle every customer and how statistics prove that this works for everyone. Bullshit!!! (Puro pedo!!!). I'm in the customer service business. seems your boss believes you need a psychiatrist to explain your job to youPeople bring me there vehicles when they are broken or need service. No matter what the circumstances happen to be, we start with communication. They tell me what their needs are or I ask them. Not everyone's needs are gonna be the same. If my battery needs to be replaced, I expect you to replace my battery. Fix my problem. If I know what is wrong with my vehicle, I will tell you what I need you to do. Most people that take their car to a mechanic, have no clue what is wrong with their car, they simply know it does not work and expect the mechanic to be honest and fix the problem.

Open the lines of communication. Don't be afraid to ask or demand what you desire, expect and want.
Communication is important, no argument. But, a professional that is able to sense their customers needs, will always be more successful than those who need detailed guidance.

Besos,
Francisca

PS. Title of your post.... don't cry if you don't get what you want....

17years in this business, II have NEVER had a complaint. Actually, exceeded all expectations. That sir, is a FACT.
I am not being arrogant, I just simply believe we should all respect and consider the knowledge and experience that each individual has in his or her job/career of choice.
I would never insult or doubt your knowledge regarding your job, so please, try to understand, and not demean the knowledge of my job; especially when you could never fill my shoes.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #36
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Gents, please understand that Francisca is a very unique provider, at least in my experience. She is truly a "Monger Whisperer," in that she has the rare ability to perceive a particular man's sexual persona and then respond to it in a way that will be welcomed by her client. She truly treats every client differently. This explains her longevity and success in the hobby, and also explains why she's gotten a shit-load of my money.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:17 PM   #37
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
Gents, please understand that Francisca is a very unique provider, at least in my experience. She is truly a "Monger Whisperer," in that she has the rare ability to perceive a particular man's sexual persona and then respond to it. She truly treats every client differently. This explains her longevity and success in the hobby, and also explains why she's gotten a shit-load of money out of me.
LMAO......
Very true. I will not deny your generosity. Because of this, I also make sure I show my appreciation for every dollar you have graciously given me. I always make sure your needs are met. You are always the 1st and the last client I see when I visit. That is what you want, and that is what you will get.
I know that I am lucky to have you. Not only as a client, but as a friend as well.

Mitch.... I also look forward to meeting you, and hope to make many wonderful memories with you.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 02-09-2017, 04:57 AM   #38
n81428
Account Disabled

There are a couple other providers I have met like Ms Francisca, one most recently who is likely climbing into my ATF spot. It makes a difference to me.
n81428 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women