Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163095
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36881
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

No truer words from our foremost Dirty Old Man Member LOL!
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:05 PM   #32
BigAl69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I know I'm a dirty old man because:

- I love it when my legal age step-daughter (of a few years) brings over her female friends during the summer, 1/2 naked (it seems) and they run around the house like I'm not there and don't see them.

- I'm the unassuming gent @ the SC's that always tip the waitress well and dancers on stage, and then when I get a private dances and they first start to rub me, immediately say "looks like somebody wants to come out and play", and I always have the $ and covers ready to do so (and when younger, didn't always think about the "end game" requirements). I'm lucky there I guess - can probably count the times in a SC over the 30 plus years where I haven't had sex with somebody there...

- Have to think about my response in an elevator when a pretty lady enters, smiles at me and asks (perhaps innocently enough) "going down?". Although I failed last time, and said "only if I'm real lucky". Good for me that she just had a big laughed and didn't try and call the police or kick me you-know-where. Much to my surprise, she was close enough to give me a hug on the way out (she works near my facility - I've seen her many times over the years); horny enough to almost ask her if she wanted to go back up to my car and have some fun and games...

- How I can make almost any conversation/statement from a woman sexual in my mind (still, after all these years). Only time on the planet has given me the ability (now) to not always act on it, and realize where I am...

- And being in training for this "title" all my frickin' life...

BigAl69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #33
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I wouldn't necessarily consider this "dirty", per se...more along the lines of "curiosity", heh!

You know how Soccer moms always have those decals on the back back glass of their Soccer Mom rigs, acknowledging their kids accomplishments..?

Like, you'll see,

Lisa
Varsity Pep Squad

on the back glass...
Or it'll say, Cheerleader, Swim Team, or whatever...

Well how many of you, take a peek, in passing, to see what Lisa looks like?

Sick bastaads!

Me neither. heh.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #34
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Perhaps I should have used the term "old fucker" instead of "dirty old man".
Altbier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women