Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #31
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Depends on the person when it comes to what you find attractive. There are plenty of large(r) women that have limitless libidos that are coupled with an aura of self-confidence that make them very sexy. Not saying that slender women don't have similar attributes in smaller packages but I think it's just a sad fact that society and the media promote the image of the anorexic child-woman as being the epitome of what's sexy and drives the perception that only skinny women are attractive. No wonder so many younger girls find it necessary to stick a finger down their throat to puke up the latest meal in order to stay bone thin and meet their sad vision of what's attractive.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #32
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

I really love you Dharma.
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #33
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Aw Caitlin, you're sweet to say so
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #34
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

I prefer to play in spinner free zones.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #35
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Just to be argumentative, how are we to put an accurate physical description in reviews if we are concerned about offending the provider?

I see provider X and she appears larger in person than her pictures suggest. Are you ladies suggesting I should not comment? I also don't recall anyone complaining about a providers weight if she posts accurate photos.

My criteria for seeing a provider again is how much fun I have, not whether or not she has an extra 10lbs she could lose. Many guys are more concerned with that extra weight than me and would be disappointed if they were misled by a review.

And yes I looked better 10 years ago, I didn't have to shave my back or wear a hat to keep the sun from burning my scalp.
I still weigh the same but my ass is not nearly as firm. Then again, nobody is paying $250/hr to hang out with me for an hour and enjoy activities that happen between consenting adults.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:12 PM   #36
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have a problem with an accurate description, I'm bigger. I know it. I believe my photos reflect that. There are alot of guys who look for non-spinner providers. It's the nit-picking and juvenile or mean comments ("she was so big...") we could do without.

I don't see the guys who live by the rule of 100 and I was just saying that sometimes the comments in a review can be harsh and not every guy is as accurate at visual estimation as he thinks. But please, be factual in your reviews. How else will the gentlemen who prefer a woman with curves find what they want?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #37
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

If a gal who weighed well over 175 adds 30-35 pounds, you'll probably never notice it. It is spread over a much larger area to begin with.

BUT, if a gal who weighed in at 118 when her photos were taken adds that same 30-35 pounds, she will most times look sloppy as hell and not even close to what will be behind door number 1 when you knock.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #38
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

Monk... Good Point!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #39
Zipper
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
sdguy08, So, you saying that being overweight is a result of overeating and not enough exercise? Really? OMG! I had no idea! And you're telling us that if join this "gym" we can take "classes"? Wow! You even listed exercises and you told us what each one can do for us? And you promise they will actually work? So eating breakfast is good but smoking is bad and we should exercise. I think I've got it now! You are so smart! Maybe someday, we'll be as ensmartened as you. And we'll be skinny, bonus! Thank you so much for posting that info. We honestly had no idea. Thank you for educating us. We'll get right on that.
Dharma, I gotta say that I love you smart-a$$ attitude and bleeding edge sarcasm !
Zipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #40
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Tall, Short, thin or not so thin....
To me is is all about chemistry and not size... Al ladies are sexy in their own ways.

Like, Reese will always be hot, just a fact of life...

Dharma will always be herself and hot... Because he is Dharma....

And Caitlyn... Tall is sexy....

Get the chemistry and you will enjoy the time...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #41
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Oh Purple One.

I already posted we all make too much of this physical description thing. Reese worried about her size, hell she is hardly bigger than a minute. Autumn is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, period. Dannie fretting about a little weight gain, please she is THE DANNIE.

Dharma well as PPE so apply noted she is what she is, me I think the Blue one is cute and did I mention she has two enormous talents, well lets add massage plus so she has four enormous talents.

Caitlyn? Come on tall (God, it makes me crazy when a women is taller than me in heels), curvy, busty, raven hair, RMT........Oh shit, Jack has been down this road before.

I do like how the older gals have formed the Old Hags Club. If I hadn't already seen them I would have too just because of that sense of humor.

Now if some of the hobbyist could develop that sense of humor.......just saying
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #42
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
+1 Oh Purple One. ...
Now if some of the hobbyist could develop that sense of humor.......just saying

LMAO! I knew there was a reason I liked you!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #43
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Just when I starting believing that size didn't matter, someone has to come along and ruin it.

Some of the sweetest ladies here are over that mythical rule of 100. I think chemistry wins out easily for me. I need someone who can entertain my fat ass for 50 minutes. Not the hot little heifer who is so proud of getting me to pop in 5 minutes. Hell, I can do that myself left handed. But I digress.....

If it is clear that the provider intentionally deceived the client by posting pics that do not accurately portray who she really is, it should be stated in the review. You can report negative information in a nice manner as well.

But if you didn't do your homework and rely solely on what you read into someone's review, you lose the right to comment. If she says she's not a size 5 and you lick your chops expecting a size 4, boo hoo on you!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #44
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

Awww Jack. I heart you. <3
Old 08-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #45
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

ahem.... I'll give all you lovely ladies a workout