Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163022
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36743
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #31
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Hmmmm......

All I'll say is that if your screening practices can improve, you will meet nicer people and could pick and choose among requests. This way you won't come across the sickos who make you wear granny panties.

Ok, If that wasnt a low blow then I dont know what is......I would NEVER discuss a situation of you and a prevouis client..that is personal between me and him! And for your info ALOT of my clients have told me things you said about me to them and that is NOT professional buisness. Why dont you post a new thread saying how providers should`nt down talk other providers to clients??? And I dont appercaite your comment at all, Your getting a little too personal for my taste and this whole discussion is getting way out of hand! I simply said one small thing about how we need to watch out (just like future clients do) and I get bashed and told that I was talking about men on ECCIE??? Come on yall can do better than that??? Well, Im going back into hideing and peeping from afar like I said before......The drama is not for me and I REFUSE to have people on here that dont even know me (except from a couple small reveiws) and want to act like you know what I was talking about, It gets deeper if you read between the lines.....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #32
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
From mouths of babes.
Genius***** WOW anything else you all would like to pick apart???
Old 12-18-2010, 06:33 PM   #33
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of you all need to get a life, I spell one word wrong because I got 2 of the letters mixed up and you all feel the need to make a joke of it. Im really glad you all are showing your true colors....Very bright!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #34
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Christmas time is here,
happiness and cheer,
fun for all that children
call their favorite time of year.

Snowflakes in the air,
carols everywhere,
olden times and ancient rhymes
and love and dreams to share.

Sleigh bells in the air;
beauty every where;
yuletide by the fireside
and joyful memories there.

Christmas time is here;
we'll be drawing near;
oh that we could always see
such spirit through the year,
such spirit through the year.
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #35
MrGiz
BANNED

Default How did I know ?

How did I know to stay away from this thread?

We have Global Warming , World Hunger , Health Care , Nuclear Annihation , Human Slavery , Taxation W/out Representation , Terrorism , Traffic Light Cameras , Illegal Immigration Floooding , etc.....

We also have providers who don't know squat about providing .... evolution.... gotta luv it!!

Giz
P.S. - I luv all you girls for simply being there !!

MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #36
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

All:

I was very disappointed that this thread skidded off topic.

Originally I closed this thread, but after discussions with OP and others, I am reopening it, because the original topic was thought provoking and pertinent. STAY ON TOPIC.

We insist that everyone avoids personal attacks, unnecessary rudeness and other violations of the board guidelines:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #37
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
Ok, If that wasnt a low blow then I dont know what is......I would NEVER discuss a situation of you and a prevouis client..that is personal between me and him!
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was simply referencing this PUBLIC review of you http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=137066. So it's actually not between you and him.

I'm merely suggesting that if better screening had been done, or if it's done in general, you won't need to deal with degrading requests and reviews. Instead you'll meet much nicer gentlemen who might give you a better opinion of hobbyists, and thus help you to enjoy your job more.

And that doesn't just go for you, it goes for everyone. It's simply a friendly reminder of why you should screen, not something to get that upset over.

We should all be screening better considering how dangerous playing in Arkansas can be. It's frustrating when not everyone will, or when the guys act like it's a nuisance and don't realize that it's practices like screening that actually keep them out if trouble just as much as it does us. But that's a whole other discussion and thread.....
Maybe that can be Lesson #2 in the series
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #38
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Christmas time is here,
happiness and cheer,
fun for all that children
call their favorite time of year.

Snowflakes in the air,
carols everywhere,
olden times and ancient rhymes
and love and dreams to share.

Sleigh bells in the air;
beauty every where;
yuletide by the fireside
and joyful memories there.

Christmas time is here;
we'll be drawing near;
oh that we could always see
such spirit through the year,
such spirit through the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
. . . . .
We should all be screening better considering how dangerous playing in Arkansas can be. It's frustrating when not everyone will, or when the guys act like it's a nuisance and don't realize that it's practices like screening that actually keep them out if trouble just as much as it does us. But that's a whole other discussion and thread.....
Maybe that can be Lesson #2 in the series
Since there seems to be a general misunderstanding of satire and sarcasm, I'll refrain for now . . . at least the next few moments.

I'll second what Lily had to say and add that there is a lot to be learned from some of the more experienced providers and hobbyiest if those that are new will choose to listen and implement.

For the remainder of the holiday season, I'll join with Sadie to go Christmas Caroling. What time is choir practice, Sweetie?
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #39
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
How did I know to stay away from this thread?

We have Global Warming , World Hunger , Health Care , Nuclear Annihation , Human Slavery , Taxation W/out Representation , Terrorism , Traffic Light Cameras , Illegal Immigration Floooding , etc.....

We also have providers who don't know squat about providing .... evolution.... gotta luv it!!

Giz
P.S. - I luv all you girls for simply being there !!

....smh.....
Old 12-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #40
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

What's smh?
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #41
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

shaking my head....lol....thats all I can do when I read some things on here....hehe
Old 12-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #42
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews

ok i so cant resist and I have so tried really tried. BabyDallas way to go on speaking your mind .but as much as I hate to admit and trust me I really hate to admit this Lily is right this time. Now on the flip side wait there is no flip side lily is right. This hobby is an ongoing learning /growing process. New and old providers/hobbyist would do good to learn from each other .

But once again I applaud you BabyDallas for standing up for yourself.

and for once I am going to be very good and not say anything smart mouthed...

Everyone Happy Holidays and Play safe
mssassy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #43
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Good advice, Lily. While most may refuse advice, and many even resent it, it is still good that it is given. Maybe just one will accept it. While most in the business think they will get farther ahead by dishonesty and deception, it is refreshing to have several ladies in the LR area who understand how to build repeat clientele.
When do we get the 2nd installment?
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:20 PM   #44
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I will admit..i didn't read the initial thread..only the last few post on this page.. that being said..

honesty and the hobby do NOT really go hand in hand.. in a world filled with girls using fake names, phones attached to NO one, and every minute spent creating a persona that distances their real world self from their "work" self.. "honesty" isn't just overflowing

ask a provider her real name...HOBBY SUICIDE!!
ask a provider where she lives.. HOBBY SUICIDE!!

ask anything of a provider that would cause her to be HONEST..CAREER suicide

honesty would be that without paying.. most guys wouldn't have a shot at many girls.. the girl won't tell you that.. she has to be dishonest IN ORDER TO GET YOUR MONEY..she will wiggle and giggle and act interested..she will hop into bed with a balding overweight, undersexed 50 something year old man for 200, 300, 400 dollars so that she may pay the bills..she will hop into bed with a married 40 something year old professional whom she is only attracted to for that hour..and every hour and day after that that they can play the game and get you to pay more

the girl won't tell you that you suck in bed..your a lousy fuck.. no no.. she has to be dishonest..she has to

oh wait for it

decieve you!

or is it not being dishonest and deceptive if the guy is expecting to be lied to?

As i said..i didn't read nor do i probably have a good grasp on what this thread is suppose to be about.. but considering some of the above post stating certain things..it leads me to believe we are suppose to believe that BEING HONEST and such is the way to get guys to come back..when in actuality that is the farthest thing from the truth..

the truth is..its a game.. some play the game better than others.. part of the game is making the hobbyiest believe you are NOT playing the game.. its called the illusion..in the end.. its still all a game..

rarely..and i mean very rarely..will any hobbyiest ever really come in contact with a provider not afraid to be herself even at the risk fo losing business..

as far as screening.. ya..blah blah blah.. if a girl don't know by now..she needs to find a different line of work..

we go over this whole thing about once a month.. however..its quite sad that selling PUSSY needs to come with a handbook and monthly lessons

it really ain't that hard..it doesn't take rocket science..and if somehow you manage to fuck it up..then a career change is in order
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:58 AM   #45
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
ask a provider her real name...HOBBY SUICIDE!!
ask a provider where she lives.. HOBBY SUICIDE!!

ask anything of a provider that would cause her to be HONEST..CAREER suicide
I disagree.

Sometimes you don't have to ask.

Sometimes she will tell you all these things and more, including social security numbers for both she and her husband.

There will ALWAYS be exceptions.

There was no HOBBY or CAREER SUICIDE.
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women