Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41354
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35755
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #31
Sport0728
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

First of all, i did not boot you. But I know you have been warned several times about posting website links and i fully support the Mod who done it.
Sport0728 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:17 PM   #32
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport0728 View Post
First of all, i did not boot you. But I know you have been warned several times about posting website links and i fully support the Mod who done it.
Can you even name the mods? Recently I just started going into chat and I dont ever post NO links and I have never even posted any pics. I just got this laptop and it has a built in webcam and name of the the webmax is part of my web cam so who is lying here!!!!

And it for sure aint me!!!! Have no reason to and have never and I mean never been kicked out of there or threaten to be banned until today buddy..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:46 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

surfindick, Duke Of G, SOULMANIKE, Kenmonk, Lazrback, LaStang, Von Spielder and myself are all chat mods.

19. Public posting of phone numbers and personal WEB sites (including those imbedded in pictures and videos) is not a good practice and will be strongly discouraged.

CB while your posting of your pic most likely was not an intentional violation of the rules based on what you have mentioned it is still against the rules. We want everyone to feel welcome in chat and I know many would like for you to continue to participate. Just be mindfull of what your pics include and if you have an issue with a call a chat mod made by all means send one of us a pm and trust me we will figure out the reason and try to resolve chat issues reasonably.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #34
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
surfindick, Duke Of G, SOULMANIKE, Kenmonk, Lazrback, LaStang, Von Spielder and myself are all chat mods.

19. Public posting of phone numbers and personal WEB sites (including those imbedded in pictures and videos) is not a good practice and will be strongly discouraged.

CB while your posting of your pic most likely was not an intentional violation of the rules based on what you have mentioned it is still against the rules. We want everyone to feel welcome in chat and I know many would like for you to continue to participate. Just be mindfull of what your pics include and if you have an issue with a call a chat mod made by all means send one of us a pm and trust me we will figure out the reason and try to resolve chat issues reasonably.
Well you can start with sport he is not telling the truth about me being so called warned in the past about posting links in chat... It is a total lie I didn't even know how to post pic's until yesterday cause a hobbyist told me what to do and I dont have a web site so I dont post links about anything..

I mostly stay in private chat when I am in there not in the open.. Mainly I just want in the chat if there going to to enforce rules do them fully and not half way and thats it.

Thanks so much you have been helpful and thanks for listening and trying to help
Old 03-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #35
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Sport is going by what he was told and I don"t have any imfo on that to be able to comment on it. I will certainly be happy to find out whether or not you were warned first.

However regardless of what has happened it"s not like any points will be reversed since chat and forum issues are seperate with the exception of a couple of rules and points don't even apply to chat. The kicking out has already expired and you are welcome to return if you like and if you c hoose not to we understand that as well.

I will still say you need to edit your webcam pics so they don"t include any links or whatnot.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:08 PM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Are we REALLY three pages (default settings) into talking about a whore getting kicked out of chat for fifteen minutes????
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #37
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Yes.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:14 PM   #38
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

WU have you ever seen a thread go less than 1 page over this issue?
Old 03-31-2013, 03:18 PM   #39
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Are we REALLY three pages (default settings) into talking about a whore getting kicked out of chat for fifteen minutes????
Well do I say anything when you put up your dumb a*** post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #40
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Ms Brown. I was the MOD who booted you. you were posting pics that had your Web Chat web site listed at the top of each pic. I stated in open chat that you can't post pics with your web address in them. You then posted another pic with your web chat address on it. I then muted you and re-iterated again that you can't post a pic with your web site on it. You posted again and I booted you.

Sport came into the room after I had warned you after the first pic. He did not see my warning to you. This has not been the fiorst time you have been told about posting pics with your web site. If you can place the web address on your pics then you are perfectly capable of reading the rules of chat just like everyone else.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #41
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Ms Brown. I was the MOD who booted you. you were posting pics that had your Web Chat web site listed at the top of each pic. I stated in open chat that you can't post pics with your web address in them. You then posted another pic with your web chat address on it. I then muted you and re-iterated again that you can't post a pic with your web site on it. You posted again and I booted you.
Ok thank you I did'nt see your response to the pics cause I might of been getting the other pics from my photo gallery. It wont happen again now I know the rules
Old 03-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #42
RGB93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Case solved.
RGB93 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #43
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post

Sport came into the room after I had warned you after the first pic. He did not see my warning to you. This has not been the fiorst time you have been told about posting pics with your web site. If you can place the web address on your pics then you are perfectly capable of reading the rules of chat just like everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Ok thank you I did'nt see your response to the pics cause I might of been getting the other pics from my photo gallery. It wont happen again now I know the rules
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:54 PM   #44
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Lmao
Old 03-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #45
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
WU have you ever seen a thread go less than 1 page over this issue?
Wouldn't know...I only come into these moronic threads to ridicule the OPs and then I leave...

Getting kicked out of chat or getting pointed in chat is like getting kicked out of the methadone clinic...you really didn't want to be there anyway, just accept it and move on...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women