Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 05:53 PM   #31
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Back when I started Eccie in 2010, I was NEVER approached by anyone asking for a review special in return for fame and glory/more business lol

I guess the predators/manipulators weren't so active back then or maybe they didn't think I'd oblige and thus never asked. I had enough business and reviews with no specials needed.

Pretty sure if the more seasoned ladies got to the new ladies, there would be less bs they would deal with.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:58 PM   #32
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

One man told me he could get me into the elite VIP eccie club where I would get fucked by all the elite VIP eccie men in the club. He claimed to be a moderator. I told him no thanks since I knew there was no such thing and that the elite VIP eccie men were already fucking me)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:45 PM   #33
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
it's pretty clear to me that women have been getting the short end of respect, being listened to, being believed since probably long before Jesus, the Jews, Mohammed, even Pharoh.
The fact you view women as such archaic, out-dated frail little snowflakes is kinda scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
unfortunately, the cards are mostly stacked against any provider.
and they are stacked for guys who feel that it's their (self-declared) privilege to get a discount or bargain in exchange for giving the provider some "help."
sure sounds kinda like what Harvey Weinstein did (*)
sometimes, women speaking up are taken seriously. but in general they Aren't
You're kidding right? Do you spend so much time here on eccie that you don't watch the news? Weinstein. Lauer. Dallas Mavericks (<-shit going down right now). All being taken down by women willing to come forward. Not sure about anyone else but I've met some ladies here that don't take shit off'a no one.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:54 PM   #34
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
One man told me he could get me into the elite VIP eccie club where I would get fucked by all the elite VIP eccie men in the club. He claimed to be a moderator. I told him no thanks since I knew there was no such thing and that the elite VIP eccie men were already fucking me)))
What’s his handle?
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:55 PM   #35
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

TinMan I don’t remember his handle. This was a long time ago and I no longer have a phone record. I never did see him of course. He may have tried playing the Mod scam on others too if I recall.
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:32 PM   #36
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I haven't trolled the WW in a while tbh. I've never used my review count as a bonus and actually the only time I even e bring up my review count is when I'm asked for a reference, or asked to review.

At the end of the day it's the ladies business. In this situation (if I was a lady starting out) I'd actually seek out the top reviewers. How much credibility is a review worth from a newbie who just got an account 3 months ago.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #37
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

At least a couple of ladies per month ask me about guys hereabouts trading favorable reviews for services.

And, dammit, when the first thing I ask a lady how the schemer contacted her, some say via PM and some say via text. I ask about the texters, "have you asked him to send you a PM and did he?" and answer usually is no. I ask about the PMers and suggest that the lady click the report to moderator link in the incoming PM, and I know several who tell me they have done so, but most just let it go apparently.

The worst of the schemers are those who succeed in gaining boudoir entry, have a great time and then NEVER post the promised review. I hear from many new and established ladies on that front.

Sometimes there may even be a few well established providers in on the review schemes, often vouching for the schemers and scammers just to get inside knowledge of the new lady.

Way too many newcomer ladies are quiet naive obviously and make tempting targets.

Wishing there could be a way to significantly diminish much of the above, of course, and in the ASPD days staff did attempt to do so with some successes, assuming the ladies read their incoming mail.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 PM   #38
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
That post rings true on many different levels. But, do you really think that these guys that report high off the charts IOP and PSE actually receive those services or is the review an embellished pimp/facilitator review? IMO, it is the latter as that review is designed to bait business in the door for her with not only the pretty pics, but also the great service reported. It is clear when after multiple different guys see her (probably based on that review) and the service may be acceptable, but no where near outstanding, that review that they read that got them to contact her was a total sham.

The trouble that a new girl faces, and I am sure it has happened, is, a certain type of guy reads this romantic novel of a review, contacts her, then he goes to see her. This guy does not get that expected level of service and feels slighted, but instead of reviewing his experience later, he takes it out on the girl physically right then.

The problem is, the prolific reviewers tend to stick with the ww to do their trolling, probably due to the girls lack of screening skills. Those ladies are not going to come forward and name names since they are new and not wanting to cause waves, so they are easier targets for asking for discounts, giving out personal info, ect.
Every one gets IOP except you. What else is new.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:33 PM   #39
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I created this thread because of things like cumbunnie98. Go look at her first review and then look at the others. It's obvious that she was on good behavior for that first review with pics with the hope of increasing business.

Yes, I am jealous in a way. The girls here are selling a service. If I pay an electrician to fix something and the ad said $$$ an hour. Someone else comes along and pays half that. I do feel a certain negative way. I would also like half price. It's life I guess. It probably takes effort to do it, which I don't care for. Hustling aint easy?
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:40 PM   #40
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

i wrote her first review..

so.. are you saying i'm her pimp?

or are you just trying to stir up unnecessary shit?

dude all your reviews are of AMPs anyway.. what the hell??
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:54 PM   #41
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Name the notherfucker.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:07 PM   #42
PeterBota
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post

Crumbling
Old 03-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #43
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post

Pimping is overused on this forum. Pimpin aint easy is from a rap song.

The better term would be hustling aint easy, but that is not in a song.

This is not about you, but that is an easy example of what this thread is about.

No one here is making money off the girls i'm pretty sure(pimps). This thread is about wondering if people are using their status to get less expensive sessions while normal people pay full price.

Since you brought up your name, most people seem to appreciate your reviews and the pictures to see what they look like, etc.

I would LOVE if the AMP girls reviewing this forum and answered if some of the guys are getting (free) sessions to increase their business, but that wont happen because they probably can't read English.

This would also be an issue on angies list. Watch what happens if people find out that they paid more for plumbing services than other people.
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #44
PeterBota
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdik11 View Post
Pimping is overused on this forum. Pimpin aint easy is from a rap song.

The better term would be hustling aint easy, but that is not in a song.

This is not about you, but that is an easy example of what this thread is about.

No one here is making money off the girls i'm pretty sure(pimps). This thread is about wondering if people are using their status to get less expensive sessions while normal people pay full price.

Since you brought up your name, most people seem to appreciate your reviews and the pictures to see what they look like, etc.

I would LOVE if the AMP girls reviewing this forum and answered if some of the guys are getting (free) sessions to increase their business, but that wont happen because they probably can't read English.

This would also be an issue on angies list. Watch what happens if people find out that they paid more for plumbing services than other people.
Nobody can beat a federal case.
Old 03-24-2018, 11:28 PM   #45
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdik11 View Post
well.. for the record, cumbunnie98 did not offer me any discount what-so-ever.
honest_abe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women