Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #31
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Will these ring a bell in you empty head no stones?
simple pictures for simple minds
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
simple pictures for simple minds
I have been trying to tell you that glad you finally got it, there may be hope for you yet no stones.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:42 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I didn't post from a Glen Beck blog....................

But if you have the proof, post it.

Again, AssUp throws around "Liar" without providing any specifics..........

You are a pathetic nut........I am becoming convinced you have mental health issues.
SorrY. MY bad. I meant to say Powerline blog post.

OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. IBIdiot did. But that doesn't change the fundamental discussion here...

Why did you doctor the Powerline Blog post in your OP, whir-LIE-turd? You trying to hide something, like a contrasting opinion? Or are you still just lying through your rotten teeth?

Oh, and you are NOT allowed to talk about my NUTs anymore than your blowbuddy JDIdiot is allowed to talk about my JUNK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:03 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog.
You LIED!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Even his is admission that he lied; AssUp lies in the re-telling that I "doctored" a post........the boy can't help himself.

I "doctored" nothing...........I posted the link to the full story FROM POWERLINE.BLOG...word for word..for all to see and read for themselves.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 01:21 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Even his is admission that he lied; AssUp lies in the re-telling that I "doctored" a post........the boy can't help himself.

I "doctored" nothing...........I posted the link to the full story FROM POWERLINE.BLOG...word for word..for all to see and read for themselves.
Bullshit. You omitted a bunch of it. word for word. The link is correct, but you only quoted half the story. Your OP is half the story. and you changed part of it to make it look like the lead.

You're a lying sack of shit.

FYI-- here's what you left out. I'd like to know why. My guess is that you don't see anything except the name Obama, which further supports the idea that you've got an unhealthy obsession with the man.

BARACK OBAMA TRIES TO SAVE HAMAS
Khaled Abu Toameh argues that John Kerry’s Gaza diplomacy is intended to save Hamas. And he isn’t alone in holding this view. It is shared, not without reason, by the Palestinian Authority, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia — all of whom were bypassed by Kerry’s initial diplomatic foray in favor of Turkey and Qatar who support Hamas:

That Kerry chose to invite Qatar and Turkey — the only two countries that support Hamas — to the [Paris] conference [on the war in Gaza] was received with anger and shock by the Palestinian Authority and its Arab allies.

The Paris conference was actually a spit in the face of anti-Hamas forces in the Arab world.

By failing to invite the PA to the conference, Kerry indicated that he does not see any role for Abbas and his loyalists in a post-Hamas Gaza Strip. Kerry chose to conduct indirect negotiations with Hamas through their patrons in Doha and Ankara.

By ignoring Egypt, which considers Hamas a threat to its national security and has been conducting its own war against the Islamist movement over the past year, Kerry sent a message to the Arabs and Muslims according to which the U.S. Administration is on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood and its allies.

The message isn’t John Kerry’s, of course; it’s President Obama’s. As we have said, Obama, blinded by his leftist, “liberationist” ideology, sees the Muslim Brotherhood as the wave of the future in the Middle East. True to his ideology and wanting to be on “the right side of History,” Obama has tilted toward the Brotherhood consistently.

He did so in Egypt by supporting Mohammad Morsi, the Brotherhood’s man in Cairo. He did so in Syria by backing Ahmed Mouaz al-Khatib who is closely associated with the Damascus Branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fascinating propaganda, whir-LIE-turd. why did you leave this out, skipping to the Obama blame portion of the blog post?

Hmmm?
Old 08-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You LIED!
You're an idiot, Whiny. I made an error and admitted it. Whir-LIE-turd regularly deliberately misinforms, deceives and bears false witness (one of them pesky fucking commandments) in order to pull another "I HATE/LOVE me some Barack" post out of his ass.

Of course, you're trying to be glib, but even a douchebag who mAkes his living running a bathroom glory hole can tell the difference.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:14 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an idiot, Whiny. I made an error and admitted it.
Tell that to the Bush/Cheney-Bashers. Aren't you one?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an idiot, Whiny. I made an error and admitted it. Whir-LIE-turd regularly deliberately misinforms, deceives and bears false witness (one of them pesky fucking commandments) in order to pull another "I HATE/LOVE me some Barack" post out of his ass.

Of course, you're trying to be glib, but even a douchebag who mAkes his living running a bathroom glory hole can tell the difference.
You LIED!!!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Tell that to the Bush/Cheney-Bashers. Aren't you one?
Wow. Did you actually equate erroneously attributing the ownership of a political hack blog with starting a false war that claimed the lives of tens of thousands and plunged the world into the worse economic abyss since the Great Depression?

I think that's exactly what you did.

Carry on, LLIdiot!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
You LIED!!!
You really nailed me on that one, Whiny!

Fucking idiot.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Quote:
SorrY. MY bad. I meant to say Powerline blog post.

OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. IBIdiot did. But that doesn't change the fundamental discussion here...

Why did you doctor the Powerline Blog post in your OP, whir-LIE-turd? You trying to hide something, like a contrasting opinion? Or are you still just lying through your rotten teeth?

Oh, and you are NOT allowed to talk about my NUTs anymore than your blowbuddy JDIdiot is allowed to talk about my JUNK!

You LIED!
+ ∞ Especially when the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM equates a segment from CBS' Face the Nation as being a "Glenn Beck blog."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really nailed me on that one, Whiny!

Fucking idiot.
You LIED!
Old 08-05-2014, 12:34 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Ouch!

Oh, and why did Whir-LIE-turd leave half of the post out of the story and doctor the rest?
Old 08-05-2014, 12:42 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+ ∞ Especially when the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM equates a segment from CBS' Face the Nation as being a "Glenn Beck blog."
Actually he linked to Powerline Blog, you lying sack of shit. Didn't you read any of this, IBIdiot?

Why did whir-LIE-yard omit half of the story? Why are you by your actions conspiring with him to alter the meaning of the story?

Pretty fucking pathetic, squeaky!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women